My current supplement stack, what should i add to reach my goals

Sub5kang

Sub5kang

Resident tiktok greycel Replaying botw
Vit d3 (HUX d3 20,000 IU) for height
omega 3 fish oil (1082mg) ( for god knows what ive just been taking it ngl heard it does stuff but i forgot
Creatine monohydrate (5g) for improved performance + more gains
l-carnitine (687mg) to speed up my fatloss on the cut
Calcium (500mg) + mag (250mg) & vit d (200 IU) for bones (i think???)
Mag (266mg) and zinc (10mg) for sleep
Glutathione (500mg) to reurn to my natural tone (heard its absolute dogshit and that i should get it injected but im flat broke)
Thats about it
My current goals are-
To get rid of my shitskin tan
To gain muscle faster
To grow taller (16-5'10 but have brother (19-6'4) and father (52-6'2) mother (48-5'6)
To lose fat as fast as possible (on an aggressive cut, maintenance around 2200-2600, curently eating 1600 but mostly staying below, heard it stunts height growth tho)
What else should i take to fuck up my liver
Ah and I take everything daily

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: asdvek
@asdvek here you go

• +1
266mg and 687 1082 etc why so specific numbers? And decent stack however not all of it is absorbed bro

• +1
Reactions: Sub5kang
266mg and 687 1082 etc why so specific numbers? And decent stack however not all of it is absorbed bro
Those were the readings on the label
266mg one:
https://www.hollandandbarrett.com/shop/product/holland-barrett-magnesium-with-zinc-tablets-60012650
The l-carnitine (687) for some reason is off amazon no idea why
shit is in arabic for some reason but its where i found the label as my dumbass threw out the packaging once i was on the last supplements

• +1
Is there anything that i can use to reach my goals that are fully absorbed that i could buy?

• +1
  • +1
Vit d3 (HUX d3 20,000 IU) for height
omega 3 fish oil (1082mg) ( for god knows what ive just been taking it ngl heard it does stuff but i forgot
Creatine monohydrate (5g) for improved performance + more gains
l-carnitine (687mg) to speed up my fatloss on the cut
Calcium (500mg) + mag (250mg) & vit d (200 IU) for bones (i think???)
Mag (266mg) and zinc (10mg) for sleep
Glutathione (500mg) to reurn to my natural tone (heard its absolute dogshit and that i should get it injected but im flat broke)
Thats about it
My current goals are-
To get rid of my shitskin tan
To gain muscle faster
To grow taller (16-5'10 but have brother (19-6'4) and father (52-6'2) mother (48-5'6)
To lose fat as fast as possible (on an aggressive cut, maintenance around 2200-2600, curently eating 1600 but mostly staying below, heard it stunts height growth tho)
What else should i take to fuck up my liver
Ah and I take everything daily
Too much D3

• +1
i took too much d3 during the school year winter and it fucked up my stomach, also hypercalcemia is a thing so be careful

• +1
Reactions: mathis and Sub5kang
i took too much d3 during the school year winter and it fucked up my stomach, also hypercalcemia is a thing so be careful
shit no way in hell i want kidney stones, how often do you think i should take the d3 then? its pretty high in dosage

shit no way in hell i want kidney stones, how often do you think i should take the d3 then? its pretty high in dosage
i would hold off on taking d3 vitamins , just go out in the sun bro its summer time , and take a dose of like 6000iu in the winter time

• +1
  • +1