MY CURRY MANLET FRIEND GOT A GF

janglebawl

janglebawl

THIS HINDU VEGETARIAN SKINNY 5'5" SOY BITCH WITH NO CHIN GOT A GF. THIS NIGGA GOT THE MOST UGLY ASS LIPS I'VE SEEN AND HAS NO JAW LINE AS WELL AS BIRD NEST HAIR.
HE FUKIN PERSONALITY MAXXED AND LANDED A WHITE WEEB CHRISTIAN GIRL WHO DOES DANCE AND BALLET (PERFECT BODY DECENT FACE). I HAVE TO WATCH THEIR HAPPY COUPLE SHENANIGANS 5* A WEEK AND ITS PURE SUIFUEL.

He gets one and we not. We should rope tbh

All caps
Didn't read

That hurt me as well
Brutal...

Keep crying for him

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Curry Master Race

I'm a 5'6" curry who ugly in a predominantly white country. Don't think looksmaxxing is gonna help much.
RIP bro. Im ethnic too in a Western Country. Over

• +1
Reactions: janglebawl
he's probably richfag or something

he's probably richfag or something
Nah his GF is a weeb and nerd like him so they just have matching personanlities. Shes also very christian in values and upbringing so she is the type of person to look past someones looks.

i took the currypill suppository last month and havent looked back

You say he's your friend and the only thing you do in your OP is criticize his appearance cruelly in a way only a female would. Maybe you should personalitymaxx too

You say he's your friend and the only thing you do in your OP is criticize his appearance cruelly in a way only a female would. Maybe you should personalitymaxx too
We're not that close and I don't treat my friends badly. Also he really is that ugly, thats just the blackpill.

We're not that close and I don't treat my friends badly. Also he really is that ugly, thats just the blackpill.
It's ok bro I know the feeling when uggos get girlfriends just because of their brain chemistry.

curries have a compact midface

teen prefer a compact manlet jawless curry over a long midfaced nordic chad like dolph lundgreen

F72D1070 1C72 46CD A379 4C26833CA30F

does he kinda look like this guy op, @janglebawl

He fukin scored. He got that 1 in a mill
5'5 is like average woman height where I live. How he managed to do that at 18 and being a curry with no redeemable features is beyond me, but I suppose he's decent looking and he's always seen from the front, meaning if he has good ratios women see them

She probably cheats on him on the side JFL

View attachment 260604
does he kinda look like this guy op, @janglebawl
Lol, no he skinny af no muscle. Vegetarian aint doing him no favours.
5'5 is like average woman height where I live. How he managed to do that at 18 and being a curry with no redeemable features is beyond me, but I suppose he's decent looking and he's always seen from the front, meaning if he has good ratios women see them
Personality and a girl that is genuinely a nice person. She is almost the literal trad wife. She acts as femine as possible and makes everyone happy.
She probably cheats on him on the side JFL
Thats why this is a RAGE post. She is genuinely a good person who wouldnt do that. It pisses me off how i have to see this one in a million chance happen in front of my eyes almost daily. Suifuel because i know its rare but also gives me hope whilst also being blackpilled.

Last edited:
Just win the lottery and pray to thousands of hindu dindu godzz theory

Users who are viewing this thread

Back