My dad always wants hurt my feelings (HEIGHTPILL)

CoreSchizo

CoreSchizo

LTN on a good day
I was talking to him about all the peptides I'm on to grow taller, and he said that “if I had married the girl I was dating back in the day, who was 5'11, my kid would have been 6'5 or 6’6.”. I feel like such a disappointment, even though I'm 6'2. Nothing is ever good enough, HOLY SHIT FUCKING NARCISSIST PIECE OF SHIT

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: perpetuallytired, boss8055, h111 and 3 others
@Azonin lucky mf my dad would be proud of you

I was talking to him about all the peptides I'm on to grow taller, and he said that “if I had married the girl I was dating back in the day, who was 5'11, my kid would have been 6'5 or 6’6.”. I feel like such a disappointment, even though I'm 6'2. Nothing is ever good enough, HOLY SHIT FUCKING NARCISSIST PIECE OF SHIT
jfl nigga how talls ur mom

You are 6’4 and a HTN
HTN after weightloss, Ive had guys rate my base, I have HTN potential for sure but I am a bit fat, I have fairly prominent zygos after leaning down

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: N1666 and CoreSchizo
could be but serious question why isnt 6'2 enough for u? cause of your father?
He is 6'3 and in his prime was a literal Chad. He was a model and is an extreme narcissist as well. I was tormented throughout my childhood for not fitting his standards. I'm completely scarred for the rest of my life because he made my life hell growing up, always living in his shadow, and people not believing that I'm his kid.

• +1
Reactions: glizzygnasher68
Excuse Me Reaction GIF by One Chicago

ur LTN and have a chad dad press f to doubt

Oh… am I the only one not larping about my height?
that guy is just upset cause i called him a shitskin

@einzigartig talking of projection are you the 6'1 manlet?

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo
sounds like you're overreacting and edgy

• WTF
Reactions: CoreSchizo
He is 6'3 and in his prime was a literal Chad. He was a model and is an extreme narcissist as well. I was tormented throughout my childhood for not fitting his standards. I'm completely scarred for the rest of my life because he made my life hell growing up, always living in his shadow, and people not believing that I'm his kid.
ok actually good reason for your trauma ig

that guy is just upset cause i called him a shitskin

@einzigartig talking of projection are you the 6'1 manlet?
rent free in your head imagine tagging me trying to get validation JFL bro

• +1
Reactions: N1666
How tall is ur dad ?