My dad fixed my stuttering

asdvek

asdvek

Kraken
I remember i was like 5-6 years old, i never stuttered whole life, that day i suddently started stuttering.

We were in the dinner table and i started stuttering and he screamed and shouted SPEAK FUCKING PROPERLY after that my stuttering stopped instantly

If he didnt do that i would be a stuttering incel

Edit: Larp story i lied, but it actually happened. I was pretending to stutter as a joke but my dad thought it was real and did that. if i was stuttering fr he would've fixed it.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, BeanletMogger, Gaygymmaxx and 1 other person
Dad sounds hot

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, asdvek and Shrek2OnDvD
Dad sounds hot
Michael Jordan Reaction GIF

• JFL
Reactions: BeanletMogger and asdvek
Stuttering is such a subhuman trait, I wish I could fix mine

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BeanletMogger, asdvek and Gaygymmaxx
stuttering is only cute when shy quiet girls do it, otherwise KILL YOURSELF IMMEDIATELY, most subhuman trait ever recorded in human history

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and BeanletMogger
Dad sounds hot
stuttering is only cute when shy quiet girls do it, otherwise KILL YOURSELF IMMEDIATELY, most subhuman trait ever recorded in human history
All these foids in here mane :forcedsmile:
Stuttering is such a subhuman trait, I wish I could fix mine
Edit: Larp story i lied, but it actually happened. I was pretending to stutter as a joke but my dad thought it was real and did that. if i was stuttering fr he would've fixed it.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, dbva and Gaygymmaxx
I am socially passive quiet cuck but mogger vocab so I get by

It'd be over if I stuttered too :hnghn:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: asdvek and dbva
as expected on larpers.org

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
I was sitting in front of this guy at the library who had a severe stutter. He was on the phone talking to his landlord about being unable to pay rent

The poor guy could barely get a sentence out. He would stutter on every vowel. There was some girls sitting nearby who would laugh at him and I could tell that he was embarrassed

Genuinely never felt more sorry for a guy than him

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
I was sitting in front of this guy at the library who had a severe stutter. He was on the phone talking to his landlord about being unable to pay rent

The poor guy could barely get a sentence out. He would stutter on every vowel. There was some girls sitting nearby who would laugh at him and I could tell that he was embarrassed

Genuinely never felt more sorry for a guy than him
brutal,
poor cant pay rent
stuttering
girls make fun of him

you shouldve gave him some money

• So Sad
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD