My dad framemogs me

vamphiyr

vamphiyr

Iron
is there anyways to change clavicle width I can obviously gymmaxx but I want to know if bone widening is possible without surgery.

Boosting Hgh? Stretching? Let me know in replies.

Attachments

• C2086EB5-A323-4E82-92F6-23B21BABE65D.jpeg
    C2086EB5-A323-4E82-92F6-23B21BABE65D.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • 851112FB-33D6-4F41-8F32-84ABCD3184B9.jpeg
    851112FB-33D6-4F41-8F32-84ABCD3184B9.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • 19E5A43C-16E0-4051-8141-09D23E21329D.jpeg
    19E5A43C-16E0-4051-8141-09D23E21329D.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • 229ABA8A-BBB2-47F8-8C87-F48C3BD51337.jpeg
    229ABA8A-BBB2-47F8-8C87-F48C3BD51337.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • 3DC118B8-4604-48F9-BF2A-950AA2E9660E.jpeg
    3DC118B8-4604-48F9-BF2A-950AA2E9660E.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: beefliverontop, cryptt and Former8YrNEET
You look fine.
But the whole point of the org is to maxx so if I can maxx it I wanna try at least, you can see in the last picture the frame mog is brutal my shoulder width looks crazy compared to his, given he is military and probably has super high levels of test. I’ve always been curious about improving clavicle width though

your dad is much more muscular than you. I have 23" shoulders but if you look at pictures of me before getting jacked I look borderline framecel.

your dad is much more muscular than you. I have 23" shoulders but if you look at pictures of me before getting jacked I look borderline framecel.
We’ll since my first post I’ve been going to the gym, hasn’t been too long but I feel maybe I’m developing body dysmorphia bc I feel like I’m smaller, I’m trying to gym max and it’s been a few weeks atp with no improvement. Thinking of just doing shoulder and back focused workouts for more of a model physique

But the whole point of the org is to maxx so if I can maxx it I wanna try at least, you can see in the last picture the frame mog is brutal my shoulder width looks crazy compared to his, given he is military and probably has super high levels of test. I’ve always been curious about improving clavicle width though
Not much you can do about it other than gymmax

• +1
Reactions: vamphiyr
We’ll since my first post I’ve been going to the gym, hasn’t been too long but I feel maybe I’m developing body dysmorphia bc I feel like I’m smaller, I’m trying to gym max and it’s been a few weeks atp with no improvement. Thinking of just doing shoulder and back focused workouts for more of a model physique
what the fuck are u talking about, why would u want to only train back and shoulders? u need to train ur whole upperbody if u dont wanna look like a retard

what the fuck are u talking about, why would u want to only train back and shoulders? u need to train ur whole upperbody if u dont wanna look like a retard
Id make a four day cycle instead of three, two being dedicated to back and shoulders to put more focus, obviously I’m not gonna neglect chest biceps legs triceps etc completely. Testing out regimens

• +1
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing
Id make a four day cycle instead of three, two being dedicated to back and shoulders to put more focus, obviously I’m not gonna neglect chest biceps legs triceps etc completely. Testing out regimens
just do push pull legs x arnold split, also u should get a new haircut and bulk, because u look skinny and feminine.

is there anyways to change clavicle width I can obviously gymmaxx but I want to know if bone widening is possible without surgery.

Boosting Hgh? Stretching? Let me know in replies.
Whos that cute emo girl?

Ur sister?

• JFL
just do push pull legs x arnold split, also u should get a new haircut and bulk, because u look skinny and feminine.
I’ve been thinking about changing the hair but I like it, although it may seem feminine it still attracts girls, and I wanna look like dark triad Griffith🥵 I’ve been going to the gym I’ll post pics rn of my current physique

• +1
I’ve been thinking about changing the hair but I like it, although it may seem feminine it still attracts girls, and I wanna look like dark triad Griffith🥵 I’ve been going to the gym I’ll post pics rn of my current physique
Ok