My Dad has shrunk 4 inches from his peak height. (BRUTAL AGEPILL)

D

Deleted member 24940

6'1 MTN Pakicel
Daily reminder that you will shrink 3-4 inches as you age due to standard bone loss.

My Dad is 65 currently. He was 5'10 in his youth, now he's 5'7 barefoot. How does it feel knowing you will become a manlet?! It's giving me a little anxiety tbh, I'm already shrinking 1 inch between daytime and nighttime heights, now imagine another 3-4 inches off that. We are all destined to be manlets, it's cosmic justice for all the time we mogged those subhumans.

• JFL
Reactions: Splinter901, ๐”ป๐”ธ๐•Žโ„• ๐•†๐”ฝ ๐•‚โ„๐”ธL, PointOfNoReturn and 1 other person
Daily reminder that you will shrink 3-4 inches as you age due to standard bone loss.

My Dad is 65 currently. He was 5'10 in his youth, now he's 5'7 barefoot. How does it feel knowing you will become a manlet?! It's giving me a little anxiety tbh, I'm already shrinking 1 inch between daytime and nighttime heights, now imagine another 3-4 inches off that. We are all destined to be manlets.
Iโ€™m already a manlet so ig itโ€™s over

• JFL
Reactions: ๐”ป๐”ธ๐•Žโ„• ๐•†๐”ฝ ๐•‚โ„๐”ธL, 5.5psl, PointOfNoReturn and 1 other person
At least your penis size will stay the same!

• JFL
Reactions: ๐”ป๐”ธ๐•Žโ„• ๐•†๐”ฝ ๐•‚โ„๐”ธL and PointOfNoReturn

My Dad is 65 currently. He was 5'10 in his youth, now he's 5'7 barefoot. How does it feel knowing you will become a manlet?! It's giving me a little anxiety tbh, I'm already shrinking 1 inch between daytime and nighttime heights, now imagine another 3-4 inches off that. We are all destined to be manlets.
Wonโ€™t happen to me Iโ€™m black and our bones have higher BMC and retain their integrity throughout our lives.

• Woah
Reactions: ๐”ป๐”ธ๐•Žโ„• ๐•†๐”ฝ ๐•‚โ„๐”ธL
Wonโ€™t happen to me Iโ€™m black and our bones have higher BMC and retain their integrity throughout our lives.
Interesting ๐Ÿค” maybe I should only marry/breed with a black queen to maintain my children's structural integrity.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ๐”ป๐”ธ๐•Žโ„• ๐•†๐”ฝ ๐•‚โ„๐”ธL, PointOfNoReturn and Jigen
Over youll heighmoge me in 30 years

All this time I thought you were just an autistic whiteboi.

• JFL
Reactions: ๐”ป๐”ธ๐•Žโ„• ๐•†๐”ฝ ๐•‚โ„๐”ธL and Jigen
Nonsense

• +1
Reactions: User28823

by aajonus vonderplanitz, hon.ph.d. nutrition​

When my father reached complete growth maturity, his standing height was 5'6". I remember when he was 64 years of age, he stated that gravity had shrunk him almost 2" since when he had entered college. At his death at 92.6 years of age, he was 5'1.5". He shrunk 4.5" in the last 73 years of his life. My mother's standing height was 5'4.1" when she completed growth maturity. At her death at 91.7 years of age, she was 4'11.5". She shrunk 4.6" in the last 71 years of her life.

My standing height at growth maturity was 5'7.6". One year after radiation and chemo treatments at 22 years of age, my standing height was 5'6.9". The medical cancer treatments/poisoning caused a half-inch height-reduction in one year. Last year at a Life Screening testing-site, my standing height was 5'7.8" at 64 years of age. Rather than shrink, I grew .7" in the later 42 years of my life. Although most of that gain was recovery from medical-treatment-related deterioration, I regained it plus .2".
I believe that the scientific theory that EVERYONE shrinks through her/his lifetime due to the constant force of gravity on the body applies to people eating foods that fail to supply complete nutrition. It is not gravity that causes people to shrink but poor nutrition.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, ROTTING and Sens
You need to be at least equal height of 20 year olds in the tallest country in the world when you are 60 years old

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend and Sens

My Dad is 65 currently. He was 5'10 in his youth, now he's 5'7 barefoot. How does it feel knowing you will become a manlet?! It's giving me a little anxiety tbh, I'm already shrinking 1 inch between daytime and nighttime heights, now imagine another 3-4 inches off that. We are all destined to be manlets, it's cosmic justice for all the time we mogged those subhumans.
My Grandpa was 6'4 at 18 he is like 6'2 rn.

I think a lot of it depends how active you are. I am guessing your dad sits a lot if he has a sitting type job and doesn't stretch that is bound to happen or he might just be lying. You don't shrink that much like I said my grandpa is 85 and he has lost 2 inches

My Dad is 65 currently. He was 5'10 in his youth, now he's 5'7 barefoot. How does it feel knowing you will become a manlet?! It's giving me a little anxiety tbh, I'm already shrinking 1 inch between daytime and nighttime heights, now imagine another 3-4 inches off that. We are all destined to be manlets, it's cosmic justice for all the time we mogged

At least your penis size will stay the same!
Nope, not use it, will lose it. Def dick get skinked with age, more from because youll not get quality erections any more

Nope, not use it, will lose it. Def dick get skinked with age, more from because youll not get quality erections any more
Thatโ€™s what Iโ€™m saying; your actual size isnโ€™t affected. Of course outside factors may contribute to a smaller one but that wonโ€™t be its actual size.

Clickbait title. 70 inches - 67 inches = 3 inches, not 4 inches.

I will be dead before old, if you care about "living" after prime then u can counteract heightloss with constant good posture, taking glucosamine and chondroitin everyday + spine exercizes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back