My dad humiliated me in front of 50 people

D

Deleted member 16369

Mood swings
my dad yelled at me during my first zoom meeting for a college course. I was unmuted so everyone could hear him, a lot of the students start laughing.

I tell him to stop because they can hear us, he yells even louder. The host puts me on mute, I was extremely humiliated.

I jab my dad in the stomach out of anger, this infuriates him, he clenches his fists and says “I’m going to break your neck :rage:.”

I was looking forward to this course but it’s gotten off to an awful start.

I’m dreading going in person next week. Everyone is going to recognize me as the guy who got yelled at.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Despicable, incel194012940, Deleted member 31562 and 23 others
Kill them all

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Despicable, whiteislandpill, justinzayn and 7 others
trust me, you can play it off and even use it as a conversation starter.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IhateDentists, justinzayn, R@m@ and 4 others
You should go ER to those who were loughing at you and your father ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
I made it shorter for you TLDR cels

This might be the way to go. No one is going to forget about it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399 and Deleted member 29581
Yahweh hates you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface and Deleted member 16369
You can get over this embarrassment by sympathymaxxing. On your next zoom call have a black eye with makeup like you're being abused by him

• JFL
Reactions: Despicable, Deleted member 23239, cancercell and 7 others
Shit I feel for you man. I had my share of humiliation from my dad but thankfully it was before covid/web3.0 era. One of my childhood memories of this sort is when my friend came over, we were like what 11-12yo?, we were playing together in my room, and my father suddenly decided to come to my room and throw a fit about my grades and shit (I was one of the best students but of course it wasn't enough for him), took out my notes and started berating me for how slacky and untidy they were. I was supposed to not only have straight As, but also do my notes like a fucking middle-ages monk caligraphing a book with some gold ornate fucking letters. I didn't, so for the next hour the scene was as follows: he yelled at me and threw my notes at me, I cried and bawled my eyes out, and my friend was 1 meter away playing on my PC pretending he didn't see or hear shit LMAO

This was the last time I ever invited anybody over.

Why would you, as a father, do such shit to humiliate your son. I just can't understand it
This shit is so much beyond my mind I just can't fucking grasp it no matter what

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Despicable, Marsik, justinzayn and 4 others
Lets hope your father dies soon

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399, Roquefort and Deleted member 16369
fakecel g if you haven't disabled both microphone and camera cause of "technical issues"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Despicable, Deleted member 20193, ascension and 2 others
Depends on what was said, im sure people will forget , i know i saw some hilarious situations happen during class on video meetings but i forgot eventually .

OP has the social skills of a aspie who's lived in isolation for decades

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Despicable, ascension and Deleted member 16369
fakecel g if you haven't disabled both microphone and camera cause of "technical issues"
My audio wasn’t working, that’s why my dad was angry. I couldn’t hear the professor, but somehow everyone could hear me. I thought I was muted.

My audio wasn’t working, that’s why my dad was angry. I couldn’t hear the professor, but somehow everyone could hear me. I thought I was muted.
Was your camera enabled?

OP has the social skills of a aspie who's lived in isolation for decades
I can’t deny this, it’s the truth. No one respects me because of my social skills (lack thereof).

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
rape your father and oneitis

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399 and Deleted member 14693
Why are classes still on zoom?

Are people still doing that gay pandemic shit

• +1
Why are classes still on zoom?

Are people still doing that gay pandemic shit
This week all of the classes are online. Starting next week half of the classes will be in person and the other half will be online.

• +1
Reactions: Bushman
Suicide tier story tbh just laugh it off tho when u meet people

• +1
Listen to your dad kid

• JFL
my dad yelled at me during my first zoom meeting for a college course. I was unmuted so everyone could hear him, a lot of the students start laughing.

I tell him to stop because they can hear us, he yells even louder. The host puts me on mute, I was extremely humiliated.

I jab my dad in the stomach out of anger, this infuriates him, he clenches his fists and says “I’m going to break your neck :rage:.”

I was looking forward to this course but it’s gotten off to an awful start.

I’m dreading going in person next week. Everyone is going to recognize me as the guy who got yelled at.
you have to defeat you father in a fight to assume the leadership of the family

• JFL
Reactions: Despicable and Deleted member 16369
you know what to do
Jake Gyllenhaal Film GIF by Tech Noir

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Despicable, Marsik, cancercell and 1 other person
Give him a suplex next time the camera is on

• JFL
Shit I feel for you man. I had my share of humiliation from my dad but thankfully it was before covid/web3.0 era. One of my childhood memories of this sort is when my friend came over, we were like what 11-12yo?, we were playing together in my room, and my father suddenly decided to come to my room and throw a fit about my grades and shit (I was one of the best students but of course it wasn't enough for him), took out my notes and started berating me for how slacky and untidy they were. I was supposed to not only have straight As, but also do my notes like a fucking middle-ages monk caligraphing a book with some gold ornate fucking letters. I didn't, so for the next hour the scene was as follows: he yelled at me and threw my notes at me, I cried and bawled my eyes out, and my friend was 1 meter away playing on my PC pretending he didn't see or hear shit LMAO

This was the last time I ever invited anybody over.

Why would you, as a father, do such shit to humiliate your son. I just can't understand it
This shit is so much beyond my mind I just can't fucking grasp it no matter what

Gave me flashbacks of my own experiences. Having an emotionally uncontrolled father is torture

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: justinzayn and Deleted member 16369
well, see you on the 9 o clock news next week

• JFL
Could happen to anyone. Best to just laught it off. Hope it doesn’t come to the point I had with my dad. I assaulted him once due to my anger issues and could have broken his neck, still think about that to this day

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and justinzayn
my father was deep down a nice man,but he many times used to literally scream verbally abuses in front of my neighbours at me ,locking house door.keeping me outside further more humilating me,this made not want to go out anymore and stopped talking to my friend ,knowing deep down they were laughing at me
,my father used to thrash my elder brother on the streets in front of whole society every day,people and my grandpa wont stop him

,i got physically beaten,punched ,kicken in front of people too,outside

Last edited:
  • So Sad
my father was deep down a nice man,but he many times used to literally scream verbally abuses in front of my neighbours at me ,locking house door.keeping me outside further more humilating me,this made not want to go out anymore and stopped talking to my friend ,knowing deep down they were laughing at me
,my father used to thrash my elder brother on the streets in front of whole society every day,people and my grandpa wont stop him

,i got physically beaten,punched ,kicken in front of people too,outside
Sorry to hear that. Why did he do it? Being abused by your father must be awful, both physically and mentally

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn
if they go rude with you it's a problem but if you can take this as a joke everything will be fine bro

• +1
Sorry to hear that. Why did he do it? Being abused by your main guardian must be awful, both physically and mentally
he got anger issue,and anxiety issues since he grew up,his mother died when he just got married ,esp after marriage
,he used to take his anger on things and people

my grandfather is narcy that doesnt care about him or anyone,he expect his kids to ascend themself,he just provides money for studies ,food and home to stay,
if you fail,he will abondon you completely
thats what happen to my dad,my other two uncle lives in new york and other in los angeles,one lightskin white passing one ascended witha white female

my father and mother hated each other,plus he had job issues,he couldnt find a reason to live

this experience ,getting berated by my own people(we are minority),esp by my father has scarred me for the rest of the life

but he also helped me defended me many times,and many times talked to me like amature man
he was very high iq,but mentally troubled

i hate going out bcoz of the embrassing experience i have been thrown and everyone has seen and heard it
i feel emasculated negative status

verbal abuses very normal,esp after 2011s,almost every day
physical usually weekly

• So Sad
Reactions: 134applesauce456 and Deleted member 16369