My dad is 5'7", mum 5' and I am 5' 8". Have I reached the maximum potential of my height? I am 16.

Currycellmate

Currycellmate

Confirmed 3 psl
I started off at 5' at age 12. Started to growth spurt at 13. By 14, I had grown almost 5 inches, From 14 to 15( Late 2017) I had grown to my dad's height. And in August 2018, I grew to 5' 8".Now I am 5' 8.5" Is there any, ANY hope for me to reach 5' 11"? My parents fucked up my lifestyle by barring me from eating meat or even eggs. What can I do to heightmaxx?

I started off at 5' at age 12. Started to growth spurt at 13. By 14, I had grown almost 5 inches, From 14 to 15( Late 2017) I had grown to my dad's height. And in August 2018, I grew to 5' 8".Now I am 5' 8.5" Is there any, ANY hope for me to reach 5' 11"? My parents fucked up my lifestyle by barring me from eating meat or even eggs. What can I do to heightmaxx?
They didn’t permit you to eat meat or eggs? I hope to God you are joking because if not, OVER.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
They didn’t permit you to eat meat or eggs? I hope to God you are joking because if not, OVER.
I am not Joking. Would eating loads of nuts from now help? Or should I eat my parents?

• +1
Reactions: Steve bachall
Go and see the hieghtmaxxing thread

start heightmaxxing immediately
Go and see the hieghtmaxxing thread
I did. Problem is I'm a poorfag. And my parents might agree to buy me one dose of MK 677. My dad was telling my mother to make me a debit card. Hopefully, she does and I can buy some. But I'm not really hopeful.

Go read that heightmaxxing theard don't just hope for a miracle

JFL @ your manlet father marrying a hyper-manlet female

You'll be very lucky if you end up 5'10

My dad and mum are 5'3 and I'm 5'11. Guess I'm kinda lucky.

I could by some chance end up at 5' 9" near the end of this year. 5' 10 or 11 is a bit of a stretch, yeah. For all I know, my plates could have fused by now.

I could by some chance end up at 5' 9" near the end of this year. 5' 10 or 11 is a bit of a stretch, yeah. For all I know, my plates could have fused by now.
Before you do anything drastic go to a doctor and check to see if they've fused or not because otherwise you're just gonna waste time and money

Before you do anything drastic go to a doctor and check to see if they've fused or not because otherwise you're just gonna waste time and money
Fine...If all fails I'll just get that painful, expensive height increasing surgery.

Fine...If all fails I'll just get that painful, expensive height increasing surgery.
Yeah okay if you want to be manipulated by all the meming online go ahead and waste your money on that shit and go through pain just to gain an extra few inches. Biggest normies I know are average height, you're better off spending your cash on some meds and a therapist

Its over

I am not Joking. Would eating loads of nuts from now help? Or should I eat my parents?
You NEED to eat meat and eggs immediately if not sooner.
Your parents have cucked you HARD tbh. Very fucking hard. I’d be livid if that was me. Eat them tho? No. Fucking BEAT them.
Are they vegancels?

You NEED to eat meat and eggs immediately if not sooner.
Your parents have cucked you HARD tbh. Very fucking hard. I’d be livid if that was me. Eat them tho? No. Fucking BEAT them.
Are they vegancels?
Every one from my caste is. Some of us have grown a brain and are abandoning the culture. My best option now is to sneak behind their backs and eat chicken at some restaurant nearby. Or eat those egg rolls twice a day, everyday.

Every one from my caste is. Some of us have grown a brain and are abandoning the culture. My best option now is to sneak behind their backs and eat chicken at some restaurant nearby. Or eat those egg rolls twice a day, everyday.
Ah actually, you are curry. That changes things. Being shorter is more likely to be in your genes than a nutrition related thing I think. But still, abandon that rediculous vegan cult ASAP. Eggs are a Looksmaxxing staple for ALL things.

Well when I was younger my mom always fed me with fucking eggs (I ate like 4-5 everyday) and vitamins. I had enough of this, but I suppose that's why I'm on my max height potential.

Well when I was younger my mom always fed me with fucking eggs (I ate like 4-5 everyday) and vitamins. I had enough of this, but I suppose that's why I'm on my max height potential.
Lucky basterd.
Ah actually, you are curry. That changes things. Being shorter is more likely to be in your genes than a nutrition related thing I think. But still, abandon that rediculous vegan cult ASAP. Eggs are a Looksmaxxing staple for ALL things.
Okay, apart from that do you have any veg things I can eat with my parents' money, in front of them?

Lucky basterd.

Okay, apart from that do you have any veg things I can eat with my parents' money, in front of them?
Fucking protein, vitamins, minerals, fiber, all of it. Fucking everything. Hgh foods like watermelon and fava beans. Just research tbh. Start excercising especially sprints. Stay away from sugar and bad foods I suppose. Eat healthy eat big and hope.
And start setting your parents straight with a few facts about health. Jfl at malnourishing a child. J.F.L

I'm interested. Why do eggs cause you to grow taller?

I'm interested. Why do eggs cause you to grow taller?
Eggs have proteins. Proteins lead to higher production of hgh. Hgh= height

specify what type of eggs

• +1
Reactions: bonecel
Eggs have proteins. Proteins lead to higher production of hgh. Hgh= height
Yeah but why just protein from eggs? You can get protein from lots of sources. Is it because of the methionine content in eggs?

• +1
Reactions: Nobody96
How do you know you won't grow more?

Yeah but why just protein from eggs? You can get protein from lots of sources. Is it because of the methionine content in eggs?
Yes I think it will the best way to mix up all kinds of protein for him so he can benefit fromall the different allamino acids in the protein :)

Fucking protein, vitamins, minerals, fiber, all of it. Fucking everything. Hgh foods like watermelon and fava beans. Just research tbh. Start excercising especially sprints. Stay away from sugar and bad foods I suppose. Eat healthy eat big and hope.
And start setting your parents straight with a few facts about health. Jfl at malnourishing a child. J.F.L
My malnutrition is not funny desu. Anyways street egg rolls for life.

Attachments

• tenor.gif
    tenor.gif
    351.9 KB · Views: 1
  • +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
  • +1
Reactions: Currycellmate and axedee
your family into vegan shit?

Didnt read. Youre still 16. Im still growing up at 22. It depends on your development, but you should grow AT LEAST 1 more inch.

I you are clinically malnutritioned, then there is a chance for nutritionally induced catch-up growth.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3582036/

Do you fit these critera?
https://www.nutritioncare.org/Guide...es/Toolkits/Malnutrition_Toolkit/Definitions/
My BMI does fall in the underweight category. It's borderline healthy. Been falling above and below 18.5

Maybe I have been deficient in protein? I did do that shitty 30 day challenge and gave up after not even seeing a bit of gainz

I don't think I am at severe risk. My weight gains have fallen a bit short. I gained like 2 kgs in 5 months. I guess bone growth?

I guess maybe I could grow taller, maybe significantly (Nothing wrong in hoping, anon) because my parents and gramps have been following the same veganism. Maybe none of them reached their potential?
your family into vegan shit?
Vegan? Yeah. Shit? I'm Indian, whad'ya think?
Yes I think it will the best way to mix up all kinds of protein for him so he can benefit fromall the different allamino acids in the protein :)
Almond gives protein but is slightly expensive. I have to eat raw broccoli like a caveman. What I do wanna know is that is there anyway to make eggs without your parents knowing? Should I should just boil the egg and pop it in my mouth? Also I can get meat. Chicken. I guess I should boil this too and pop it in my mouth? Sorry if these seem low iq.
Didnt read. Youre still 16. Im still growing up at 22. It depends on your development, but you should grow AT LEAST 1 more inch.
Man, I hope. Also what voodoo magic are you performing to still grow at 22?!?

Haven't your plates fused? Are you decompressing your spine or are you using the tips on the based thread from @Extrachromosome ?
Man, I hope. Also what voodoo magic are you performing to still grow at 22?!?

Haven't your plates fused? Are you decompressing your spine or are you using the tips on the based thread from @Extrachromosome ?

Last edited:
Probably not, my mother is 5'6 and my father is 5'9. I'm 6'1 but I was 5'10 at your age

My dad and mum are 5'3 and I'm 5'11. Guess I'm kinda lucky.
lol
My mom and dad are 5'4 I ended up between 6'3 and 6'4
I success mog you.

get a job and start heightmaxxing u will fucking kill urself in ur mid 20s when u look back on this and if u didnt do something about it

• +1
Reactions: Currycellmate and ChadBreslau

5'10 can fraud to 5'11 and pretend to be 6 foot. OP cna probably get to 6 foot if he heightmaxxes

get a job and start heightmaxxing u will fucking kill urself in ur mid 20s when u look back on this and if u didnt do something about it
I ate an egg roll, lifted some weights (100 reps, 50 each side) sprinted and jogged, push-ups and situps. Gonna sleep for 9 hours. This ain't much, but it is a start nonetheless.

Last edited:
Lucked out already

Shit, I just checked. There's only like $256 (18000 inr) in my account.

Mk 677 : $40 (2800)
Aromasin : $13 (900)
Huperzine : $32 (2200)
Total : inr 5900

SHIEEEEEEETTTTT!!!!!

Gonna wait a month until one of you guys gives some results, lol.

Check your grandad's height when he was ur age

mums 5 ft 3 dad 5 ft 9 me 6 ft 1 brothers 6 ft 3 and 5 ft 10 so no, look at height of family, uncles are 6 ft - 6 ft 2 etc on both sides

My dad is like 5'10, mom is 5'8. I'm 6'3.

• +1
Reactions: You and AyWiz
Perhaps, take your chances and height max regardless. There have been several cases of people growing a lot after the age of 16.

Perhaps, take your chances and height max regardless. There have been several cases of people growing a lot after the age of 16.
Okay. I'll look into peptides as that 17 yr old used and got results.

At what age did you stop growing?
I'm still 17.I don't think my growth has completely.I may have one to two more inches in me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back