my dad is a chad

yyamann

yyamann

become chad or die trying
i was sitting with my dad yesterday and realised how fucking over it is for me, my dad is blackpilled as fuck and mentioned lots of times how his looks got him any foid he ever wanted (narcy as fuck jfl), he's 6'1 48 years old (obv not gonna post pic) and he mogs me hard asf, only thing i mog him in is skin since hes wrinkly jfl, i told him i need surgery to look better a few times and he just tells me to work for it and get it myself even tho hes rich enough to give me money for surgeries, he was telling me about his slay stories from when he was young and what makes me believe he was a slayer is that he still has it in him until now, he cheated on my mom multiple times, ended up in a relationship and married that woman, and my mom couldnt get herself to divorce, she cant seem to let go off him even tho he did it multiple times and got caught all those times and didnt give a fuck, he has 8 kids jfl hes not taking a break, i was with him in the hospital last week and he was slapping me with blackpill after blackpill non stop, he basically flirted with almost every good looking foid that we came in contact with that works in the hospital during small talk, he was talking to a foid just outside the room i was in and flirting with her the whole time while the doctor was repositioning both my dislocated toes, i was just sitting there looking at that foid laughing n talking to him and it was brutal as fuck and i just realised my dad is an actual chad. its so brutally over:feelswhy:.
edit: for anyone that will mention the cheating, yes i know hes a piece of shit for that and i hate that he did that to my mother, but its just that its crazy how at his age he can still slay

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RonnieMcNuttMaxxing, deepfuckingvalue, 5'7 zoomer and 3 others
Any man who cheats on his wife is a POS. If that's what "chad" does then I don't give a nigger about being chad

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: leopold123
Any man who cheats on his wife is a POS. If that's what "chad" does then I don't give a nigger about being chad
i never mentioned that was a good thing, i hold a grudge against him and i hate him for doing that shit but its just crazy how even in his age he can still get about any foid he wants

i was sitting with my dad yesterday and realised how fucking over it is for me, my dad is blackpilled as fuck and mentioned lots of times how his looks got him any foid he ever wanted (narcy as fuck jfl), he's 6'1 48 years old (obv not gonna post pic) and he mogs me hard asf, only thing i mog him in is skin since hes wrinkly jfl, i told him i need surgery to look better a few times and he just tells me to work for it and get it myself even tho hes rich enough to give me money for surgeries, he was telling me about his slay stories from when he was young and what makes me believe he was a slayer is that he still has it in him until now, he cheated on my mom multiple times, ended up in a relationship and married that woman, and my mom couldnt get herself to divorce, she cant seem to let go off him even tho he did it multiple times and got caught all those times and didnt give a fuck, he has 8 kids jfl hes not taking a break, i was with him in the hospital last week and he was slapping me with blackpill after blackpill non stop, he basically flirted with almost every good looking foid that we came in contact with that works in the hospital during small talk, he was talking to a foid just outside the room i was in and flirting with her the whole time while the doctor was repositioning both my dislocated toes, i was just sitting there looking at that foid laughing n talking to him and it was brutal as fuck and i just realised my dad is an actual chad. its so brutally over:feelswhy:.
To think that you could have gotten his chad genetics :feelswah:

To think that you could have gotten his chad genetics :feelswah:
its so fucking brutal thinking about that, i look good i'd say im htn but i can only dream of looking as good as he does

• +1
Reactions: Klaas Vaaker
edit: for anyone that will mention the cheating, yes i know hes a piece of shit for that and i hate that he did that to my mother, but its just that its crazy how at his age he can still slay
he is immature af

he is immature af
yea i know but i think hes just a narcissist, he literally does anything that he feels benefits him even slightly and gives him an ego boost

yea i know but i think hes just a narcissist, he literally does anything that he feels benefits him even slightly and gives him an ego boost
Why does good genes always have to go to the worse peoples

Your not?

no thats not me, thats @flippasav
what do you rate @flippasav ?

Also just borrow money for surgeries jfl, your dad has money anyway so you if you cant pay them of ask him for help or just declare bankrupcy

what do you rate @flippasav ?
hes a solid high htn theres some stuff to improve that can get him to chadlite and his bones are good, only thing holding him back from being chadlite is coloring and eye area
Also just borrow money for surgeries jfl, your dad has money anyway so you if you cant pay them of ask him for help or just declare bankrupcy
i tried that he just said he wants me to make the money myself so i can learn to be financially independent

• +1
hes a solid high htn theres some stuff to improve that can get him to chadlite and his bones are good, only thing holding him back from being chadlite is coloring and eye area

i tried that he just said he wants me to make the money myself so i can learn to be financially independent
I dont mean borrow money from your dad but like student loans or some shit. I have invested about 35k of students loans into stocks and plan on using it on surgery, even made some money with the investments

• +1
Reactions: smoth
I dont mean borrow money from your dad but like student loans or some shit. I have invested about 35k of students loans into stocks and plan on using it on surgery, even made some money with the investments
idk where u live but stuff doesnt work like this here theres not much i can get from student loans sadly and im still in my first year so i cant get a loan yet, but ur plan is solid ngl good shit, surgery will do u well

• +1
if you get fit and stat fit your probably a chad at that age
hes fit with a good frame, height and also face, he has a great eye area, good nose, good lips, good ratios, good undertones with tanned skin, and great bones

• +1
hes fit with a good frame, height and also face, he has a great eye area, good nose, good lips, good ratios, good undertones with tanned skin, and great bones
tbh If I looked like your dad id be narcy as fuck as well. Chads turn narcy automaticaly especially when they have normal t levels for a chad.

tbh If I looked like your dad id be narcy as fuck as well. Chads turn narcy automaticaly especially when they have normal t levels for a chad.
yea hes so fucking narcy and too blackpilled its unreal, he sounds like a user here, sometimes when we're out he makes fun of manlets and ugly dudes while this man is fucking 48 its brutal:lul:

• +1
yea hes so fucking narcy and too blackpilled its unreal, he sounds like a user here, sometimes when we're out he makes fun of manlets and ugly dudes while this man is fucking 48 its brutal:lul:
Does he look 48?

since when are chads blackpilled. that shit is funny af.

Does he look 48?
yes he has wrinkles and a beard that has lots of white hairs which he keeps as a designer stubble giving him more sex appeal. he has that 50 yo good looking rich man look that foids go crazy for

• +1
Reactions: Phillybeard1996
since when are chads blackpilled. that shit is funny af.
hes blackpilled just bc of the narcissism im sure if he goes to a therapist hes getting diagnosed with that shit on the spot, so i think him being blackpilled as fuck comes from that, it really is funny as fuck seeing him do shit like that n bullying ppl like that:lul:

• +1
yes he has wrinkles and a beard that has lots of white hairs which he keeps as a designer stubble giving him more sex appeal. he has that 50 yo good looking rich man look that foids go crazy for
I'm guessing he has a full head of hair also

I'm guessing he has a full head of hair also
yes he does, with a squared hairline too
IMG 1226

this is his hairline, his hair is curly but its doesnt affect him since he keeps it short and trimmed, that tanned skin is mogger tier tho

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Phillybeard1996
Sounds like my dad. I’ve started to not give a fuck about my dad. I don’t care for his opinions etc. I’ve just started to realize that he’s a child. It’s made me more confident in myself. I also don’t rely on his money anymore. Not that I have money, I’m broke as hell, but it’s better than the emotional abuse I have to go through dealing with his asshole narcissistic drunken ass.

Sounds like my dad. I’ve started to not give a fuck about my dad. I don’t care for his opinions etc. I’ve just started to realize that he’s a child. It’s made me more confident in myself. I also don’t rely on his money anymore. Not that I have money, I’m broke as hell, but it’s better than the emotional abuse I have to go through dealing with his asshole narcissistic drunken ass.
yea its pretty brutal having a dad like that, theres only so much u can do about it but not giving a shit about what he does or his opinions and wanting to be come financially independent is a solid plan and is pretty much the best thing to do im the case of having this type of dad in ur life

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1