my dad is a cuck

Trickane

Trickane

Banned
not even hyperbole, my dad is an ACTUAL cuckold
he pays guys from tinder and this other site that i think is called adultfriendfinder to fuck his fat wife (and when i say fat, i mean FAT). the guys are ALWAYS built tall slayers and sometimes black :lul::lul: once i overheard my dad jacking off and saying "aAgh fuarkk that's so hot :owo:" while presumably watching his piggy wife who has butt acne and infections get destroyed by some BBC
i used to think my dad is just coping with being a beta (he's 5'6) but my biological mom revealed to me that she left him because he tried to get her to cuck him and when she said no, he had a threesome with 2 mexican guys :lul::lul::lul::lul:
is it over for my dad guys??

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19281, isis_Bleach, Deleted member 16369 and 10 others
bump is anyone else's father like this? :feelswhy:

If you're dad is a cuck you're probably a cuck too. Suifel if I were you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19281, AefreTreow, ItsOver.com and 1 other person
If your dad had a threesome with 2 other guys, that's not really a threesome it's just gay sex

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19281
i dont have a single relative who is attracted to their wife

• JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach, ALP, Mewton and 3 others
If your dad had a threesome with 2 other guys, that's not really a threesome it's just gay sex
three = threesome and yes the point is that he's a fag married to a fat chick because he needs her income :forcedsmile:

Tell your dad I’m gonna rape him

• JFL
Reactions: ALP and Baldingman1998
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: germanlooks and Deleted member 15577
Zcn8v2Q

• JFL
Reactions: spark
How is this real. Is this a simulation? What npc lives here

not even hyperbole, my dad is an ACTUAL cuckold
he pays guys from tinder and this other site that i think is called adultfriendfinder to fuck his fat wife (and when i say fat, i mean FAT). the guys are ALWAYS built tall slayers and sometimes black :lul::lul: once i overheard my dad jacking off and saying "aAgh fuarkk that's so hot :owo:" while presumably watching his piggy wife who has butt acne and infections get destroyed by some BBC
i used to think my dad is just coping with being a beta (he's 5'6) but my biological mom revealed to me that she left him because he tried to get her to cuck him and when she said no, he had a threesome with 2 mexican guys :lul::lul::lul::lul:
is it over for my dad guys??
fuck wrong w u speaking bout family on this thread its over for u nigga cause ur retarded u want rep or someshit nigga?UJUST LIKE HIM
dead ass U HIS SEMEN UR A CUCK 2 NIGGA
u not quirky for exposing yo dad or wtv nigga
Ion fw my dad but i would never call him a cuck or someshit like that

infact i hate that nigga no love whatso ever for him

u can never be trusted if u talking about family like this 🤦‍♂️

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17535
fuck wrong w u speaking bout family on this thread its over for u nigga cause ur retarded u want rep or someshit nigga?UJUST LIKE HIM
dead ass U HIS SEMEN UR A CUCK 2 NIGGA
u not quirky for exposing yo dad or wtv nigga
Ion fw my dad but i would never call him a cuck or someshit like that

infact i hate that nigga no love whatso ever for him

u can never be trusted if u talking about family like this 🤦‍♂️
I agree, some things are better off kept in private. Tells a lot about the person