My dad is a fucking pig

Imretarded?

Imretarded?

I need a winner girlsuccess angel GF
Whenever he comes home, all he ever does is sit on the couch and watch Ukraine war videos, American right wing propaganda (we're not even American) and chews chips with his fucking mouth open. He even chews ice, fuck this guy, why the fuck would you chew ice?

When we visited Japan, I remember we were on train. He sat opposite from everyone else and started fucking screaming 'where are we going?':feelswhat:, nigga shut the fuck up. Why are you screaming in enclosed space?

When we went skiing, my mom broke her rib, so while we were in Sapporo, he'd just walk aimlessly not knowing where tf we're going. We ended up getting separated because mom couldn't keep following this nigga anymore. So we went on bus and my sister (who can read like N3-N4 japanese) got us to the hotel.

The worst part is this shithead has early stages of dementia so he doesn't fucking remember any of the annoying shit he does. 'you guys were all grumpy haha'. FAURK BRO

He also has literal pink skin, like deep pink. Recessed maxila, brachycephaly. Just the classic british bulldog pheno.
IMG 5488
IMG 4637

Apperently he's missing his septum so his nose is compressible.

I got no idea how this dude managed to have kids with my mom. She has barret tier zygos and maxila, chad tier brow ridge somehow and long ramus height. Also inward facing temples. Also narrowish gonions and jaw isn't very visible from front. also diamond faceshape while dad has 404 zygos, 404 ramus, decent brow ridge, decent chin (fuck all lips though) and finally NW2.5 NATURAL HAIRLINE AT BIRTH (I inherited this). His only good features is neurocranium height and A20 eyes. I did not inherit no blue eyes though, got the tall skull though.

So I have my mom's zygos, jaw, brow ridge, chin and maxila. I got dad's skull height and his UTTER DOGSHIT HAIRLINE:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:. Oh and no blue eyes:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

Oh he's watching answers in genesis ffs. wtf it's talking about 'white folk will accept the word', wtf is this turbo racist shit? Some baldcel ethnic is talking about bible predicting christian europe:hnghn:.

Oh and he's racist asf, when we're alone together, he'd talk about how 'niggers' and 'chinamen' are replacing white people and 'blacks are good workers, just need to whip them to motivate them'. Oh but good forbid I make a racist joke about jews, he will go 'you are so obsessed with hitler aren't you?' or 'stop it before I get angry'. Oh and he gets pissed if I say 'fuck' as if talking about whipping negros to be good farming tools is somehow not worthy of outrage.

And he talks about woke, gays and trans too fucking much. You'd be minding your own business and he'd say 'oh look faggot flag' when its just a rainbow unicorn pattern on a children's shirt.

@kaligula567 @Jason Voorhees @Gengar @Rea @ReadBooksEveryday @Xangsane @Bomber517 @noobs @Gaygymmaxx @isis_Bleach @wishIwasSalludon @Darkeningstar @iloveboobs @ryuken @Autismcel @itzyaboyJJ @IAMNOTANINCEL @Thoux @Ultimate Subhuman™ @6PSLcel @Ghoulish @GlamourPursuer @PrinceLuenLeoncur

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: iloveboobs, Putin, OldRooster and 15 others
caged a lil bit at this thread nigger but i'm sorry :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs and Imretarded?
Whenever he comes home, all he ever does is sit on the couch and watch Ukraine war videos, American right wing propaganda (we're not even American) and chews chips with his fucking mouth open. He even chews ice, fuck this guy, why the fuck would you chew ice?

When we visited Japan, I remember we were on train. He sat opposite from everyone else and started fucking screaming 'where are we going?':feelswhat:, nigga shut the fuck up. Why are you screaming in enclosed space?

When we went skiing, my mom broke her rib, so while we were in Sapporo, he'd just walk aimlessly not knowing where tf we're going. We ended up getting separated because mom couldn't keep following this nigga anymore. So we went on bus and my sister (who can read like N3-N4 japanese) got us to the hotel.

The worst part is this shithead has early stages of dementia so he doesn't fucking remember any of the annoying shit he does. 'you guys were all grumpy haha'. FAURK BRO

He also has literal pink skin, like deep pink. Recessed maxila, brachycephaly. Just the classic british bulldog pheno.
View attachment 3132357
View attachment 3132358

I got no idea how this dude managed to have kids with my mom. She has barret tier zygos and maxila, chad tier brow ridge somehow and long ramus height. Also inward facing temples. Also narrowish gonions and jaw isn't very visible from front. also diamond faceshape while dad has 404 zygos, 404 ramus, decent brow ridge, decent chin (fuck all lips though) and finally NW2.5 NATURAL HAIRLINE AT BIRTH (I inherited this). His only good features is neurocranium height and A20 eyes. I did not inherit no blue eyes though, got the tall skull though.

So I have my mom's zygos, jaw, brow ridge, chin and maxila. I got dad's skull height and his UTTER DOGSHIT HAIRLINE:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:. Oh and no blue eyes:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

Oh he's watching answers in genesis ffs. wtf it's talking about 'white folk will accept the word', wtf is this turbo racist shit? Some baldcel ethnic is talking about bible predicting christian europe:hnghn:.

Oh and he's racist asf, when we're alone together, he'd talk about how 'niggers' and 'chinamen' are replacing white people and 'blacks are good workers, just need to whip them to motivate them'. Oh but good forbid I make a racist joke about jews, he will go 'you are so obsessed with hitler aren't you?' or 'stop it before I get angry'. Oh and he gets pissed if I say 'fuck' as if talking about whipping negros to be good farming tools is somehow not worthy of outrage.

And he talks about woke, gays and trans too fucking much. You'd be minding your own business and he'd say 'oh look faggot flag' when its just a rainbow unicorn pattern on a children's shirt.

@kaligula567 @Jason Voorhees @Gengar @Rea @ReadBooksEveryday @Xangsane @Bomber517 @noobs @Gaygymmaxx @isis_Bleach @wishIwasSalludon @Darkeningstar @iloveboobs @ryuken @Autismcel @itzyaboyJJ @IAMNOTANINCEL @Thoux @Ultimate Subhuman™ @6PSLcel @Ghoulish @GlamourPursuer @PrinceLuenLeoncur
Why do people have pink skin? I see it once in a while and i don't get why they have it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: certifiedeskimo and Imretarded?
Why do people have pink skin? I see it once in a while and i don't get why they have it
Usually from high pheomelanin content. It can either look pink or Yellow

For example nordics get full on golden skin when they tan
IMG 6962

Fucking real life Altmer
IMG 7883

Look at this. Golden aryan demigod skin
Happy Hair GIF by Afound

Meanwhile angloid dogs
IMG 7884

I'm lucky in that I'm very low in melanin. I have pinkish hue in cheeks, nose, eyes and slightly on forehead. Although it can progress into shit if I don't take care of my skin depending on how at risk i really am.

caged a lil bit at this thread nigger but i'm sorry :forcedsmile:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Snowskinned, Ghoulish and lowiqNormie
A photo of a british ginger student with glasses t IYxhYpVvT6eJ7JvrzJlX3g vUvQsVLpQ0ebbEQLafs

• JFL
Reactions: Newday*V3, ascension, Ghoulish and 1 other person
Where r u from, uk?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Imretarded?
Imagine being against racism on .org 😂

Kinda similar situation with my mom lol. She got all the bad genes possible, whereas dad is an ultimate Russian mogger with huge skull, natural 40-45 cm biceps and whole bloodline 6ft+ tall

• JFL
Kier starmer/10
Dude I hate being anglo. I'm nordic maxxing as we speak. I'm like 62.5% british with the rest being mostly German. But even still, yuck. I'm just glad I got that horrible inbred bone structure washed out by noble German blood. I'm gonna marry a hallstat nordic woman like pic I showed earlier, my kids will have either dirty blond hair like me or legit light blond and Hazel eyes (like me) or blue. Regardless? I'm going to make sure they aren't foreheadcels like me. Im not as bad as my dad since my zygos are much larger. One more generation and British blood will make up 31.25 %.

I'll change my first and surname to a proper Germanic one too. I love the name klaus, I'll go by that.

Imagine being against racism on .org 😂

Kinda similar situation with my mom lol. She got all the bad genes possible, whereas dad is an ultimate Russian mogger with huge skull, natural 40-45 cm biceps and whole bloodline 6ft+ tall
Who do you take after more?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ghoulish and Darkeningstar
Dude I hate being anglo. I'm nordic maxxing as we speak. I'm like 62.5% british with the rest being mostly German. But even still, yuck. I'm just glad I got that horrible inbred bone structure washed out by noble German blood. I'm gonna marry a hallstat nordic woman like pic I showed earlier, my kids will have either dirty blond hair like me or legit light blond and Hazel eyes (like me) or blue. Regardless? I'm going to make sure they aren't foreheadcels like me. Im not as bad as my dad since my zygos are much larger. One more generation and British blood will make up 31.25 %.

I'll change my first and surname to a proper Germanic one too. I love the name klaus, I'll go by that.

Mf gonna name himself klaus santa

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and Snowskinned
I’ve got almost the same temperament and personality as my dad. Also his eyes, his smile, kinda good physique without much effort

But MY WHORE OF A MOM RUINED MY FACE. Not only did I get semi-big forehead of hers, but also big nose and most subhuman jaw in existence. And then she topped that with being alcohol addicted when I was in her womb + feeding my goyslop first few years of my life

I would legit prefer my dad choose a better mom for me over 10 million dollars

And the sad thing is, my lil bro got dad’s features and combined it with some Finnish dude from mom’s bloodline. Now he is a young Leo Dicaprio and I am stuck with that

Attachments

• IMG_3484.png
    IMG_3484.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • So Sad
Reactions: Newday*V3 and Imretarded?
I’ve got almost the same temperament and personality as my dad. Also his eyes, his smile, kinda good physique without much effort

But MY WHORE OF A MOM RUINED MY FACE. Not only did I get semi-big forehead of hers, but also big nose and most subhuman jaw in existence. And then she topped that with being alcohol addicted when I was in her womb + feeding my goyslop first few years of my life

I would legit prefer my dad choose a better mom for me over 10 million dollars

And the sad thing is, my lil bro got dad’s features and combined it with some Finnish dude from mom’s bloodline. Now he is a young Leo Dicaprio and I am stuck with that
yeah i hurts man.

It really does

Mf gonna name himself klaus santa
Yes:chad:

• +1
Reactions: Ghoulish and Snowskinned
Kinda the same seat.

My parents are always talking about "the woke crowd" and It's just plain annoying. Not gonna start a conflict about it

Politics is a mental illness

ur dad is getting old chill out, dementia is getting the best out of him.
imagine you work through your whole life for your shitty retarded son just for him to call you pig on .org most dads would kill you or kick you out of their house, disown you if they ever found out by this but ur jackass dad loves you damn it.. probably because of dementia

• JFL
Reactions: baerr

View attachment 3132357
View attachment 3132358

Ur father betabuxxed her.:feelswhat: Simple as that:ogre:

• JFL
Brootal

Dad cockblocked you from getting a cute waifu in Japan by killing your aura

• JFL
I was gonna ask something to you but i forgot

• Woah
Brootal

Dad cockblocked you from getting a cute waifu in Japan by killing your aura
Im gonna visit japan again but I'll have decent skills in Japanese. @Rea and I are practicing japanese. I'm nearly at N5 right now. Just need to expand my vocabulary.

And also I'm looksmaxxing, but thats a given. We'll see how well I do next visit.

I did go to some Jpop music event in Osaka and the girls singing were staring at me a bunch. Jfl there was one guy in a suit who was EXTREMELY skinny and was dancing along :ROFLMAO:. Just imagine my aura by time I get blue eyes and NW1 hairline. I might dye hair black or blonde too

I was gonna ask something to you but i forgot
Remember it pookie

• +1
Reactions: Rea and asdvek
Im gonna visit japan again but I'll have decent skills in Japanese. @Rea and I are practicing japanese. I'm nearly at N5 right now. Just need to expand my vocabulary.

And also I'm looksmaxxing, but thats a given. We'll see how well I do next visit.

I did go to some Jpop music event in Osaka and the girls singing were staring at me a bunch. Jfl there was one guy in a suit who was EXTREMELY skinny and was dancing along :ROFLMAO:. Just imagine my aura by time I get blue eyes and NW1 hairline. I might dye hair black or blonde too

Remember it pookie
I'm tryna but i forgot what i was gonna ask

• So Sad

Remember it pookie
they would have jumped on your cock if you had started speaking to them in perfect japanese

• JFL
they would have jumped on your cock if you had started speaking to them in perfect japanese
Just say the following phrase and they'll love you

ちんちんを食べて :chad:

I'm tryna but i forgot what i was gonna ask
please i wanna answer! nya

• Hmm...
Reactions: asdvek

Remember it pookie

it was a trick

THERE are no attractive Japs

• JFL
I can't unsee this...
4346720_IMG_4637.jpeg

I am thinking you made everything in the thread up to smear right wingers then posted the ugliest old MFer you could find. If you posted a guy that looked like this, the thread would have an entirely different influence.
iu
Kn1D9mn.jpg

Last edited:
  • JFL
WATER
Pro-Ukrainian people usually look like this and act like this.

Last edited:
  • JFL

View attachment 3132357
View attachment 3132358

Based cause racist

• JFL