My dad is a such a cuck

Looksmax305

Looksmax305

6”2 maxer
He’s is the definition of a liberal cuck, I don’t even care that’s hes liberal, I guess I’m more right leaning but I can respect different political views, but anytime anyone disagrees with him on any opinion (the only opionon he has is from late night “comedy” shows”) he throws a hissy fit and calls them a racist. My dad is the definition of a cuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, SHARK, BrettyBoy and 1 other person
fucking boomers

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
Tfw you get ur political opinions from Saturday night live

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer, xit and Ritalincel
Chads political opinion = 404

• +1
My dad bends backwards for my mom it’s sad really , he started buying scented moisturizer for his hands

• +1
Chads political opinion = 404
autistic_tendencies

Chads are liberal

Lol
At you for falling for alt right bs
This. When you recieve positive reinforcement all the time you just don’t care about how other people spend their lives, you’re too busy enjoying yours. That’s why chads are never racist, homophobic, etc. society taught them to be accepting and since he’s getting rewarded he probably thinks it’s because he is such a nice guy who supports minorities. That’s also the excuse girls use when they say why they like him so it even reinforces this belief even further.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Lol ur dads a fucking faggot. u should kill him

• +1
Reactions: xit
My dad is a low T faggot who instilled zero masculinity in me. The only thing he enforced was me going to church and worshipping the virgin mary's vagina. I had zero masculine, rough, alpha role models and as a result I turned out a whiny, sensitive, weak bitch. My whole life I was intimidated by masculine, 'mean' men. But that's the type of man I needed to become to survive in this world. I'm STILL scarred.

everyone in my family was extremely high t and masculine and both my grandpas and dad got arrested 5+ times dedsrs legit