My dad is cheating on my mom wtf do I do

GunDevilHybrid

GunDevilHybrid

Coping Gymcel
Title

I was borrowing his phone while trying to confirm something for my university and checked his text msgs since he got a notification and he's texting some random whore and being all lovey with her like he's not a married father

Worst part is that its so clearly a fake profile with an Indian behind the screen my dad is so fucking retarded :feelswhy:

Should I tell my mom? Im furious rn but feel like hastily telling her would blow things up

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: yoshisand, Ryan, Detective and 18 others
create a fake profile and sext your dad to confirm

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gonthar, EverythingMattersCel, Snowskinned and 10 others
Confront your Dad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, ihearvoices, Snowskinned and 5 others
I would say dad your so fucking restarted it’s obviously a fake bot from India and show him the evidence. Then tell him stop all this shit or even thinking about it or you’re gonna tell your mother.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, ShowerMaxxing, aesthetic beauty and 3 others
I would say dad your so fucking restarted it’s obviously a fake bot from India and show him the evidence. Then tell him stop all this shit or even thinking about it or you’re gonna tell your mother.
I think I will do that, at least he hasn't committed any acts of actual infidelity yet since he's an old retard. I'm going to be watching him like a hawk from on though and next time he does anything like this again I will tell my mom

Altho it gets worse he's sent this bot over $2000 :feelsohgod:

He fell for some retarded crypto pig butchering scam I'm finna kms what a fucking low-IQ idiot

Im gonna confront him in a few mins

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: iblamechico, EverythingMattersCel, bourgeoizyzz and 6 others
adultery is normal bro

its the 21st century bro

let your parents live their best life in peace bro

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: VolcelFTW, iblamechico, BrownButNotaClown and 8 others
create a fake profile and sext your dad to confirm
laughed :forcedsmile:
I think I will do that, at least he hasn't committed any acts of actual infidelity yet since he's an old retard. I'm going to be watching him like a hawk from on though and next time he does anything like this again I will tell my mom

He fell for some retarded crypto pig butchering scam I'm finna kms what a fucking low-IQ idiot

the main issue is preventing him from divorcing your mom and splitting the household finances. approach him like a man and tell him that you will tell your mother if he diverts money to that whore.

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
Based Dad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Snowskinned, ShowerMaxxing, Suns9999 and 2 others
Your dad is a high T mogger, let him be tell only if it’s your mom buddy

• +1
Reactions: Snowskinned and mulattocel
Your dad is a high T mogger, let him be tell only if it’s your mom buddy
He's falling for a fucking BOT not an actual woman

Though I think years back my mom and dad got into a huge fight since he kissed his old high school sweetheart or some shit but they stayed. Theyre dysfunctional asf and always argue tho :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ihearvoices, Snowskinned, ShowerMaxxing and 3 others
He's falling for a fucking BOT not an actual woman

Though I think years back my mom and dad got into a huge fight since he kissed his old high school sweetheart or some shit but they stayed. Theyre dysfunctional asf and always argue tho :lul:
Sounds like my parents lol

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Suns9999 and sigma ✰
You’re not seriously considering making your parents get divorced and have your mom fall in Tyrone’s arms are you? I hope not

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Snowskinned, ShowerMaxxing, aesthetic beauty and 2 others
you should scam your dad with a fake profile and use the money to pay for surgeries

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lemonnz, bourgeoizyzz, Snowskinned and 8 others
You’re not seriously considering making your parents get divorced and have your mom fall in Tyrone’s arms are you? I hope not
I won't tell my mom but I'm going to force my dad to cut off all contact with the Indian bot and never do this shit again

• +1
Reactions: bourgeoizyzz
Title

I was borrowing his phone while trying to confirm something for my university and checked his text msgs since he got a notification and he's texting some random whore and being all lovey with her like he's not a married father

Worst part is that its so clearly a fake profile with an Indian behind the screen my dad is so fucking retarded :feelswhy:

Should I tell my mom? Im furious rn but feel like hastily telling her would blow things up
just block and remove the girl from his phone and dont do anything else

Title

Beat him up

If he’s good to your mother and you, don’t reveal it. If he’s an asshole use it to blackmail him.

• +1
Reactions: Snowskinned, PrinceofDarkness, GunDevilHybrid and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Snowskinned, gookcelriceR and GunDevilHybrid
my dick is in ur mums mouth lil bro

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: GunDevilHybrid and sigma ✰
god damn kiddo. It depends on the circumstances; if he’s never cheated and neither has your mom while being a financial provider. I wouldn’t especially if they’re really old (50+) the likely of them actually getting with some1 else isn’t high

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and GunDevilHybrid
tell me the result

Title

My suggestion might be old fashion but... um... don't take this the wrong way but... um... mind your own fucking business, punk

Love,
Big Daddy (with a big penis for those whores)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Lefty Rankin, GunDevilHybrid and 1 other person
Title

Maybe speak with him first about it.

Actually caging at how easy it is to rob the old and wealthy. Makes sense tbh, the gullible fags eat anything up, niggas don’t even know how to check their emails tbh

Same shit prolly gonna happen to us, cucked by hyper real ai. Fuckk if I was dark triad immoral mf id be swimming in that shit 🤑🤑

Gimme ur daddy’s digits, somebody gotta pay these bills

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
Tell him to stop texting fake e thots or else you’ll tell mom

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
cheating is based, but sending money to a currybot is cope

Nothing? She probably knows already

No way he s gonna fw that dalit. Just approach him, save your wealth, just don't be retard and don't create drama around it

Text that "woman" 'bhenchod'. If "she" replies with 'tu hoga bhenchod'. Then it's an indian bot and not actually a woman.

Text that "woman" 'bhenchod'. If "she" replies with 'tu hoga bhenchod'. Then it's an indian bot and not actually a woman.

@thekurdishprince

• JFL
Reactions: vernier
Scam your dad on money by that fact for surgeries

• JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
don't cock block him.
kinda sus wanting you mom getting fucked and not someone else.
also dnrd

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
Title

don't tell her wtf