My dad is jealous and ignore me

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Gymceling everyday
It seems like he only cares about my mom.

JFL if he has to choose it is fcking obvious who he will choose, my mom mogs him right now and he is prob insecured.

He prob jealous of all of his childrens as well because we mog him all equally.

How can a dude be jealous of his own childrens, JFL boomers are built different.

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3
He's not jealous, he's disappointed. Every dad wants to be proud of his children. Even psychopaths who legit can't love their kids, love that they can be proud of them as an extension. Go study some more, Koreancel. You losing the race.

• +1
Reactions: DarkAscender, oily703, Clqs and 4 others
He's not jealous, he's disappointed. Every dad wants to be proud of his children. Even psychopaths who legit can't love their kids, love that they can be proud of them as an extension. Go study some more, Koreancel. You losing the race.
Extremely high iq response for a greycel ngl

• +1
Reactions: ryuken
It’s sickening when you get that feeling ngl. my dad used be like that always try to sabotage my progress. I first realised it when he was getting all petty about me about to be taller than him. and I was 17 at the time. Now he isn’t like that anymore is like to think he’s a changed man

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and PlayersGetPlayed
If he’s disappointed then why all his childrens life mogging him in every aspect to oblivion? Even my mom belittled him.

U softboy retard never experienced real world saying psychopath love their childs like normies parent.

• +1
bro you’re assuming too much. you need to realise parents aren’t perfect, their human too and can feel jealousy and rage toward their own kids

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
bro you’re assuming too much. you need to realise parents aren’t perfect, their human too and can feel jealousy and rage toward their own kids
Its been 20+ years of the same repeating pattern

Surely this cant be assumption anymore

Even his coworkers and suboridinates dislike him

• +1
Boomers tend to be delusional & narcisstic af, so they recess their kids subconciously on all levels if they think the offspring get's too powerful because of insecurities. A tyrant knows what will happen if he loses control over his extentions. Specially if they mog.

• So Sad
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry