My dad is more man than me significantly

PeakIncels

PeakIncels

Be loyal to what matters-Im gone, goodbye❤️
At my age he alr was a thug slaying n shi
he enjoyed his youth at its fullest, he was really rich af, he used to buy one motorcycle a week because he had 3 bars and 1 other property I forgot coz wealthy af
he was a good biker ajd driver

he spent sm money he lived freely

no one in this forum can ever achieve the amount of shit he has ever done in his youth
but now he broke 🙁

He had a better life than a 6'3 htn 100%
well he was a rich 6'2 mtn so honestly bro, what do I expect????

yet I'm his son and compared to him I'm an utterly failure I barely bru I don't even wanna continue

@Nick.Harte there is nothing worse than getting mogged by your own father ngl

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: iwannabebreathtakin, looksmaxxing223, Nick.Harte and 7 others
Then do smthing abt it

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
I still can't believe how he lost everything I'm sad asf I could have been so good rn, even he regrets wasting allat money but he also says he enjoyed his life 100%

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: hybobu, Elijah_leo, Latinolooksmaxxer and 3 others
keep grinding brah
we are so back
a man without a shirt is sitting in a chair .

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: haramzada, Suns9999, Defeatist and 2 others
I still can't believe how he lost everything I'm sad asf I could have been so good rn, even he regrets wasting allat money but he also says he enjoyed his life 100%
"I enjoyed wasting my money and thus negatively impacting the future of my son"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BimaxLaser, Suns9999 and PeakIncels
he enjoyed his youth at its fullest, he was really rich af, he used to buy one motorcycle a week because he had 3 bars and 1 other property I forgot coz wealthy af

no one in this forum can ever achieve the amount of shit he has ever done in his youth
but now he broke 🙁

yet I'm his son and compared to him I'm an utterly failure I barely bru I don't even wanna continue

brutal. my family would be very rich if it weren't for an uncle of mine "stealing" my grandpa and ruining it by buying everything and traveling the whole world. fucking asshole had a great life

• +1
"I enjoyed wasting my money and thus negatively impacting the future of my son"
Yea true
but he had the best of the best youth bro
like fr
not even joking bro, and imo he did the right thing, he only has one life and understood perfectly the concept of how to enjoy it

• +1
Reactions: rickysalomano and VHD
Yea true
but he had the best of the best youth bro
like fr
not even joking bro, and imo he did the right thing, he only has one life and understood perfectly the concept of how to enjoy it
dios mio..

• +1
6'2 MTN 20 years ago is the equivalent of 6'5 Chadlite today :fuk:

Inflation is real, bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and PeakIncels
brutal. my family would be very rich if it weren't for an uncle of mine "stealing" my grandpa and ruining it by buying everything and traveling the whole world. fucking asshole had a great life
he understood the concept of life tho bro, like tbh it's the truth

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and rickysalomano
dios mio..
Sorry if I'm not selfish against my dad bro, you expect me to say "kys dad your terrible" immbot hating on him he is still a great man

• +1
Reactions: VHD
6'2 MTN 20 years ago is the equivalent of 6'5 Chadlite today :fuk:

Inflation is real, bro
probably true and let's include he had so much money too ofc he was a slayer yet put in the world an Incel like me
what was he thinking

• So Sad
Reactions: HeightPilledum
Sorry if I'm not selfish against my dad bro, you expect me to say "kys dad your terrible" immbot hating on him he is still a great man
Youre dad was literally selfish against you

• +1
probably true and let's include he had so much money too ofc he was a slayer yet put in the world an Incel like me
what was he thinking
Was your family rich or did he make it on his own?

• +1
Youre dad was literally selfish against you
Wouldn't you be selfish as well if you have the opportunity to live the best of the best lifes, literally 0.1%, have almost perfect youth, something only a few could have
it's something that will always be worth more than every achievement

• +1
Wouldn't you be selfish as well if you have the opportunity to live the best of the best lifes, literally 0.1%, have almost perfect youth, something only a few could have
it's something that will always be worth more than every achievement
Maybe he could also have lived a good life without blowing his money and making life worse for his offspring :ogre:

• +1
Maybe he could also have lived a good life without blowing his money and making life worse for his offspring :ogre:
I'll put it in a simpler context
would you prefer, 30 years of almost perfect life
or
your 40's and so on having money?
tell me what's the point when your old
only for your family other than that having money is useless coz ur too old to enjoy properly

• +1
Your mom fucked his genes bro. He should’ve married a better looking woman.

only for your family other than that
that is literally the only reason you need
when you have a child you take responsibility for providing for it. a child can not provide for itself.
if youd rather waste your money on frivolous shit than use that money to provide for your children you shouldnt have kids

It's genuinely sad how you view this. It unironically reminds me of some cuck shit like "Well she ruined my life but at least shes happy!"

• +1
that is literally the only reason you need
when you have a child you take responsibility for providing for it. a child can not provide for itself.
if youd rather waste your money on frivolous shit than use that money to provide for your children you shouldnt have kids

It's genuinely sad how you view this. It unironically reminds me of some cuck shit like "Well she ruined my life but at least shes happy!"
he didn't waste money now but in his youth
also your calling me cuck because i like that my dad enjoyed his life
he always did his best with me
and did it successfully, even if we aren't rich rn, he is a good man
you just don't see it because your selfish
if I was broke rn I'd agree with u
but no we aren't
stop hating

like with your logic your basically saying "yea I prefer that my dad had a shit and boring youth just so he could keep the money and spend it on me"
your so selfish, do u even like your parents???

• +1
like with your logic your basically saying "yea I prefer that my dad had a shit and boring youth just so he could keep the money and spend it on me"
your so selfish, do u even like your parents???
your dad is the one who went "yea i prefer that my son has a shit and boring youth just so i can waste the money and spend it on me" you idiot
you can have a nice life without wasting money and making things worse for your children you absolute troglodyte

• +1
your dad is the one who went "yea i prefer that my son has a shit and boring youth just so i can waste the money and spend it on me" you idiot
you can have a nice life without wasting money and making things worse for your children you absolute troglodyte
you act like you wouldn't do the same😭🙏🏻 nigga complaining ab someone that had money and rightfully spent them holy shit your so retarded bro
why do I even bother

• +1
you act like you wouldn't do the same😭🙏🏻 nigga complaining ab someone that had money and rightfully spent them holy shit your so retarded bro
why do I even bother
you know people who arent retarded spend money in a way that they dont waste it, even if they have a lot of it

• +1
larp

• +1
I'm srs
he showed me pics
why would I lie? what advantage would I get in saying this? it's not even about me, but my dad
sons simp for their daddies on avg

• +1

but now he broke 🙁

my dad was goodlooking from what i heard, gigaslayer has 14 kids with 8 different women

by the time i first met him agepill had taken him so i never saw how handsome he was

• +1
my dad was goodlooking from what i heard, gigaslayer has 14 kids with 8 different women

by the time i first met him agepill had taken him so i never saw how handsome he was
agepill is so brutal bru like fr
I believe u

• +1
Reactions: chudlite
agepill is so brutal bru like fr
I believe u
by the time i met him the norwood reaper had taken his hairline, his collagen was fucked wrinkled as fuck

overall agepill cucked him

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back