My dad is not letting me take HGH at 16

D

Deleted member 20442

Iron
So currently im living in a wealthy area in India and almost ever teen here is 5 10’ + at 17(im 5 8). 1 in 10 guys are like around 6 2’.
My grandpa is a physician(has access to pharma hgh) so I asked him if i should take it at 16.9 years and he agreed but my dad whos 5 11 is like muh height doesnt matter focus on your studies.I got my first spurt at 14. Around tanner stage 4rn. Should I orphanmaxx

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: subhuman to mtn and Rt-Rust1
So currently im living in a wealthy area in India and almost ever teen here is 5 10’ + at 17(im 5 8). 1 in 10 guys are like around 6 2’.
My grandpa is a physician(has access to pharma hgh) so I asked him if i should take it at 16.9 years and he agreed but my dad whos 5 11 is like muh height doesnt matter focus on your studies.I got my first spurt at 14. Around tanner stage 4rn. Should I orphanmaxx
In your situation, I would literally put a gun to his head until he handed over the HGH

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8869 and Bitchwhipper2
just bypass him and get if from grand dad
every inch counts so dont miss out

• +1
Reactions: litaz and subhuman to mtn
Get it by whatever means necessary. Your dad is a massive coping soyboy

Typical curry parents telling their kids to studycel. Shoot his ass.

just do it behind your dads back bro, wallahi if you do not grow big and at least to his height he will mog you bro. He doesnt want you to take hgh cause he knows he has power over you bro. If you want to ascend you must take hgh.

• +1
Reactions: animo123