My Dad is Such an NPC Retard

AutisticGymcel

AutisticGymcel

Diamond
He believes the world is a fair place. He believes that Zoomers are lazy and don’t want to work like Gen X and the Boomers did. He believes that looking the hiring manager in the eyes and giving them a firm handshake is enough to get a job in 2024. He doesn’t believe in any conspiracy theories. Not even the obvious ones like JFK and Epstein. He believes Israel is our greatest ally and that we should unconditionally support them. He watches Jordan Peterson and Ben Shapiro every night after drinking 5 beers and agrees with everything they say. What a zogbot retard. He deserves to die alone for being so stupid.

• JFL
Reactions: Baban
I believe we should unconditionally support Israel.

he was farmed into being a cuck. it is vital we break from the pozzed conditions that breed such men

• +1
Reactions: AutisticGymcel
He believes the world is a fair place. He believes that Zoomers are lazy and don’t want to work like Gen X and the Boomers did. He believes that looking the hiring manager in the eyes and giving them a firm handshake is enough to get a job in 2024. He doesn’t believe in any conspiracy theories. Not even the obvious ones like JFK and Epstein. He believes Israel is our greatest ally and that we should unconditionally support them. He watches Jordan Peterson and Ben Shapiro every night after drinking 5 beers and agrees with everything they say. What a zogbot retard. He deserves to die alone for being so stupid.
jfl my dad is similar

• JFL
jfl my dad is similar
The funniest part about it is that he insists he’s this super logical person who always thinks critically about things, while being the absolute epitome of the boomer meme.

IMG 0024

Avg american boomer

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back