My dad just raged over some bread

Underdog9494

Underdog9494

Iron
So i wanted to make a grilled cheese and wanted to get some bread but the plastic that the bread was in ripped cause its too thin (his fault for buying goylsop plastic bread) and when he came home and saw it he threw it down and screamed at me and then he kicked it to the other side of the room and then he had to pick it up LMAO :lul:, this will probably make him kill me in my sleep, disown me or divorce my mom L M A O :forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: KevinDurder, StraightHeadJames, \/orman and 4 others
Bumpity bump

• JFL
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
My Dad threw his iPhone across the room, breaking the screen. Got a new one next week.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Andremln, \/orman, slavicpsycho and 3 others
Carbohydrates got another one

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Andremln, princeof316, \/orman and 7 others
My dad was a raging femboy at all things my mom did and now I’m taller and more muscular than him and I think that affected his way of acting:lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: \/orman and Underdog9494
So i wanted to make a grilled cheese and wanted to get some bread but the plastic that the bread was in ripped cause its too thin (his fault for buying goylsop plastic bread) and when he came home and saw it he threw it down and screamed at me and then he kicked it to the other side of the room and then he had to pick it up LMAO :lul:, this will probably make him kill me in my sleep, disown me or divorce my mom L M A O :forcedsmile:
Goyslop is the funniest incel term ive ever heard

bro is not angry grandpa

one of these days he will for sure murder u

• +1
Reactions: Underdog9494