My dad kind of gave me shitty genetics

dark.max

dark.max

See you in Disneyland.
Not gonna lie my genetics aren’t the best.
My dad always had wide/Bug eyes his whole life except his teenage years and his early adolescence,I don’t have these eyes but what I did inherit his a nose that is a little wider than average because of my Cypriot grandmother but not that much since my mom’s genetics saved me a little.
My question is will my nose bridge grow a little bit in the next year? (I’m in the later stages of puberty)
I don’t know if you can help because I’m not sending a pic of me because I got called Indian the time I did that.

• +1
Reactions: org3cel.RR
My dad gave me heightcel and soyjak beard genetics I'm 5 foot 9 and my younger brother is 6 foot 1'
My mom's side is bearded heightmoggers

Last edited:
Not gonna lie my genetics aren’t the best.
My dad always had wide/Bug eyes his whole life except his teenage years and his early adolescence,I don’t have these eyes but what I did inherit his a nose that is a little wider than average because of my Cypriot grandmother but not that much since my mom’s genetics saved me a little.
My question is will my nose bridge grow a little bit in the next year? (I’m in the later stages of puberty)
I don’t know if you can help because I’m not sending a pic of me because I got called Indian the time I did that.
you will still change a little but not much so dont create much hope

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel and dark.max
Same my dad had a round face all his life but my mother has ogre bones

What nutrient for testosterone? My dad genetics..

Nigga shut your black greek nigger ass up and go open a book

my dad gave me big dick and everything else is subhuman

• +1
Reactions: dark.max