My dad looks like Herman Drago and my mom is a normie

novanova123

novanova123

Iron
My dad looks like Herman Drago except with green eyes and is only 6'0 and my mom is a mtn with brown eyes and made me only a htn but I also have never looksmaxxed so do I have potential?

My moms brother is also a model and my mom was prob htn in prime

• +1
Reactions: roping3264 and Mewton
My dad looks like Herman Drago except with green eyes and is only 6'0 and my mom is a mtn with brown eyes and made me only a htn but I also have never looksmaxxed so do I have potential?

you seem like a very punchable kid

• +1
Reactions: cxmplaint and Deleted member 31457
pm me your family's pics if you want an accurate assessment 👍

"do i have potential" maybe you need to send your face...
I would be PSL 7.3 if it was a matter of self rating

will need pictures can't use my imagination to rate you

Keep coping bud doesnt matter if im an ectomorph im in top 95% of height and white u currycel
im white to

and 6'0 isnt top 95% its basically average and i gurantee your done growing

parents looks are not an accurate way of assessing a child's looks or potential as anyone who has studied genetics knows. If you look at PSL god's parents they are practically all ltn. Just wait and see how u develop.

• +1
Reactions: cxmplaint
doctor said im going to be 6'3 cope i just turned 14
judging by your parents height your lucky you even made it to 6'0 honestly

the only thing that accurately predicts height is ulna length anyway doc dont know shit

judging by your parents height your lucky you even made it to 6'0 honestly

the only thing that accurately predicts height is ulna length anyway doc dont know shit
lmao ig i forgot to tell u abt my family lol. my dads brothers are both 6'4 and 6'2, my grandpa is 6'1 and my moms brother is 6'3. my dad must have done something to stunt his growth lol but i have height in my family bro

lmao ig i forgot to tell u abt my family lol. my dads brothers are both 6'4 and 6'2, my grandpa is 6'1 and my moms brother is 6'3. my dad must have done something to stunt his growth lol but i have height in my family bro
You are not gonna stop growing bro, I'm so fuckin sad I wasn't your height at 14.
I was 5'10 at 14, 6' now at 16, you're gonna grow a couple of inches and heightmog decently.

ur done bro

oh damn we got kids on here claiming 6'2 with psl god parents. damn thats crazy

thats not how it works bro

ur a subhuman framecel faggot

coping is crazy lmao. i was rated low chadlite in face by this forum and my doctor whos way smarter than your retarded says im going to be 6'2-6'4. i feel bad for idiots like u who have under 130 iq lol and even thats lol. both of my parents make more money in a year then u will make in ur whole life

coping is crazy lmao. i was rated low chadlite in face by this forum and my doctor whos way smarter than your retarded says im going to be 6'2-6'4. i feel bad for idiots like u who have under 130 iq lol and even thats lol. both of my parents make more money in a year then u will make in ur whole life
post face again

are you seriously that gay ass nigga with green hair???

your weak HTN bro and im being kind

im also rich lol