Reactions: Iblamejordan, bimaximum, Deleted member 7785 and 21 others
aromasin depression.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Earn__Greatness, TheoryMaxxer, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 3 others
How much have you grown again?

i got depressed before aromasin
yeah and it probably made it worse.

You should try out some androgens. PM me if you want advise.

he will ask a jewish doctor on whether mk677 is safe and beat me up if he says its not lmao fuck this gay nigga shit
How much have you grown again?
.5 inches in a month

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2621
i dont wanna get supressed and fuck up hpta
Yeah that's an issue. But certain androgens used in a good dose won't supress you and actually raise T.

Using an androgen will antagonize E to where it's ideal for heightmaxxing.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6892
@RoundHouse any tips on how to deal with parent bullshit ion wanna get beat up for some fucking mk677 i dont use

• +1
Reactions: RoundHouse
he will ask a jewish doctor on whether mk677 is safe and beat me up if he says its not lmao fuck this gay nigga shit

.5 inches in a month
That is extremely good. How many iu per day? Also do you have a mini fridge or how do you store it after you add the bactériostatique water?

That is extremely good. How many iu per day? Also do you have a mini fridge or how do you store it after you add the bactériostatique water?
5iu i have a minifridge i store before and after bac water

• +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer
Inject T

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1849
Where did you get the mk from? Most of that shits underdosed to hell

you will get way more depressed as a manlet than you can ever be from aromasinand gh bro

• +1
Reactions: Schönling, Back Alley Boy, prettyboyswag and 5 others
assert your dominance. will make you feel better

• JFL
assert your dominance. will make you feel better
he is 6'1 russian ogre i am 5'11 twink i dont wanna assert my dominance by getting shit beat fro me

• JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 8771 and Mongrelcel
5iu i have a minifridge i store before and after bac water
I have heard that hgh solution will last around 24 hrs outside the fridge. If vials come in 10iu technically I’ll be able to get away without a fridge as I can prepare a solution, inject 5iu and then inject the rest same time next day. Worst case I can put it in a box of ice in my room. You buy from Qingdao Sigma right?

• +1
Btw don't use androgens you get enough androgens from Aromasin. Too much androgens might speed up puberty

• +1
I have heard that hgh solution will last around 24 hrs outside the fridge. If vials come in 10iu technically I’ll be able to get away without a fridge as I can prepare a solution, inject 5iu and then inject the rest same time next day. Worst case I can put it in a box of ice in my room. You buy from Qingdao Sigma right?
yes

@RoundHouse any tips on how to deal with parent bullshit ion wanna get beat up for some fucking mk677 i dont use
Idk man, if i were you i'd show him the side effect and show him that it doesn't make you depressed, also try to play it like you're happy and shit

.5 inches in a month
Youll get beaten up lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions and Deleted member 6892
The vials are tiny af. Just find somewhere in your fridge to hide them. I have like 7 scattered over my fridge

• +1
rather not stunt my growth tho lmao
Low Testosterone

Btw don't use androgens you get enough androgens from Aromasin. Too much androgens might speed up puberty
Cope inject T NOW

• JFL
where the fuck should I hide my vitamins now? I don't want that fuck seizing them again im through with this bullshit

The vials are tiny af. Just find somewhere in your fridge to hide them. I have like 7 scattered over my fridge
I’d only have to hide one at a time right? Powder will last for months at room temp.

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
My dad seen my needles and peptides and confronted me in the past...

I told him I do what I want with my body and my money and he then not agreed with the use of such product but not prevented me to do it

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
I’d only have to hide one at a time right? Powder will last for months at room temp.
It starts degrading pretty quickly at room temp. You could probably use it within a couple months but it's not optimal. These vials are really tiny you shouldn't have a hard time hiding them. If you don't like any of this you could just use peptides which can be frozen

My dad seen my needles and peptides and confronted me in the past...

I told him I do what I want with my body and my money and he then not agreed with the use of such product but not prevented me to do it
my dad has bad expirience with his prior children abusing drugs so hes paranoid

• +1
Reactions: Slyfex8
It starts degrading pretty quickly at room temp. You could probably use it within a couple months but it's not optimal. These vials are really tiny you shouldn't have a hard time hiding them. If you don't like any of this you could just use peptides which can be frozen
Peptides I have to inject 3 times a day tho which is incredibly difficult to hide.

• +1
Peptides I have to inject 3 times a day tho which is incredibly difficult to hide.
I only inject once every 4 days with my stack. Everything else is oral

• +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer and Deleted member 6892
I only inject once every 4 days with my stack. Everything else is oral
What do you use and how much have you grown? Also have you had your igf tested and what did it come back as?

i once megadosed so much vitamin k2 and ashwagandha for bone and NT maxxing that i gave myself temporary liver and kidney damage, turned yellow, passed out and induced such freight in my poor mother that she confiscated my folic acid, vitamin k2, cod liver oil, fish oil, krill oil, magnesium, vit d, glucosamine, folinic acid, hyaluronic acid, a-arginine, zinc, l-theanine and niacin.

i tried telling her that i had only took k2 and ashwagandha the day i became ill but she didnt believe jfl. anyway, i found the secret hiding place and am now back to vitamin k2 and ashwagandha maxxing, only now i just take smaller doses. low inhib bad boy dark triad

Last edited:
i once megadosed so much vitamin k2 and ashwagandha for bone and NT maxxing that i gave myself temporary liver and kidney damage, turned yellow, passed out and induced such freight in my poor mother that she confiscated my folic acid, vitamin k2, cod liver oil, fish oil, krill oil, magnesium, glucosamine, folinic acid, hyaluronic acid, a-arginine, zinc, l-theanine and niacin.

i tried telling her that i had only took k2 and ashwagandha the day i became ill but she didnt believe jfl. anyway, i found the secret hiding place and am now back to vitamin k2 and ashwagandha maxxing, only now i just take smaller doses
Lmao retard ass overdosed on cope supplements :lul::lul:

Only k2 mk4 is real out of all you took
implying that folic acid doesnt have dna methylalation effects
implying that glucosamine doesnt increase height
implying that ashwagnadha doesnt reduce cortisol

need i go on? because i can if you want

• +1
Reactions: Back Alley Boy
implying that folic acid doesnt have dna methylalation effects
implying that glucosamine doesnt increase height
implying that ashwagnadha doesnt reduce cortisol
Not significant I am taking all that shit you took none of it affected me

Where do you even order it to lmao. Don't your parents open your packages?

Where do you even order it to lmao. Don't your parents open your packages?
Intercept it before they can open it
Tell them you bought a videogame or rented a movie online

he is 6'1 russian ogre i am 5'11 twink i dont wanna assert my dominance by getting shit beat fro me
this is why youre depressed. femboy

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6111