My dad suffers from lack of masculinity and normally cockblocks me

Deleted member 3270

Deleted member 3270

Observantcel (tyrone)
He literally cockblocks me and basically could scare girls off because he is overly involved in my life, to the point where it makes me a scared incel. He doesn't let me have a healthy dialogue with him and shuts it out with genuine and irrational anger. No matter how respectful I try to be. He just wants me to be a socially retarded codependent adult child. It is a shitty inbred mentality which on the internet i realize is common with immigrants although i'm not one myself

Because of recent events I know he purposely mogs me instead of letting my normal social life flourish because he wants me to be a failed chad, bully victim, burnout cuckold with a miserable life like when he was young. I'm sure some of you who are raised by moms who try to treat you like a little boy indefinitely could understand.

Cutting off him and my weak codependent mom who refused to protect me from him, will probably be the hardest but most revolutionary thing I do now that I am of age and nearing graduation. I literally missed out on a lifetime of social development

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9391, Deleted member 6403 and Deleted member 9670
noreply pill takes no prisoners :feelswhy:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9391 and Deleted member 3270