My dad wants to divorce with my mom

gigell

gigell

I don’t know what to do with myself anymore
He’s always grumpy and tells us he does nothing wrong but he’s the one criticising us and fear mongering

I’m on the neutral side

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, iloveboobs, PRIEST Sv3rige and 2 others
Cuck

• JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs, Clqs, PRIEST Sv3rige and 1 other person
Why? She doesn't want to have sex with ur dad anymore?

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clqs, PRIEST Sv3rige and NZb6Air
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: PRIEST Sv3rige and kaligula567
He’s mad at everyone
Because mom doesn't want to give pussy, right? He is just sexually frustrated happened to me before

• JFL
  • +1
Because mom doesn't want to give pussy, right? He is just sexually frustrated happened to me before
My mom is in another country working

• JFL
Reactions: Clqs, PRIEST Sv3rige and 97baHater
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
AHAHAHHAA your mom is getting torn apart every night by 12 Tyrones while your dad is staying at home sexually unsatisfied like a cuck, I would also become all grumpy and mad ngl. Very understandable.

• JFL
  • +1
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
AHAHAHHAA your mom is getting torn apart every night by 12 Tyrones while your dad is staying at home sexually unsatisfied like a cuck, I would also become all grumpy and mad ngl. Very understandable.
My dad is 6”1 and my mom has a high paying job in the Caucasus

• JFL
Reactions: PRIEST Sv3rige
Im so sorry but Its like when young women go to vacations in different countries and get banged by different types of chad

• +1
Reactions: PRIEST Sv3rige, bululu_87 and 97baHater
Im so sorry but Its like when young women go to vacations in different countries and get banged by different types of chad
I lived with her I didn’t hear moans

• JFL
Reactions: PRIEST Sv3rige
My dad is 6”1 and my mom has a high paying job in the Caucasus
What does your dad height have to do with anything? Cool instead of Tyrone's it's high T khabib's

I lived with her I didn’t hear moans
Because you was there lil nigga, I hope your mom isn't such a slut to the point of getting fucked while her son is with her, anyway she's getting her holes filled buddy:feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: PRIEST Sv3rige and bululu_87
Wtf?

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: PRIEST Sv3rige and 97baHater
What does your dad height have to do with anything? Cool instead of Tyrone's it's high T khabib's
View attachment 3105492

Because you was there lil nigga, I hope your mom isn't such a slut to the point of getting fucked while her son is with her, anyway she's getting her holes filled buddy:feelsbadman:
My dad is also mad because I’m eating a lot of honey , drinking raw eggs and eating raw meat

• JFL
Reactions: PRIEST Sv3rige and 97baHater
b

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
He’s always grumpy and tells us he does nothing wrong but he’s the one criticising us and fear mongering

I’m on the neutral side
nothing a lil skibidi toilet and a wank cant fix:soy:

U goofy ahh hell nigga

I’m on the neutral side
lol

Your dad is a cuck, and you're a cuck watching him get cucked. Full circle moment really. Pathetic non the less.
I’m not a cuck , and my dad was Chadlite in his prime

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: looksmaxxing223 and PRIEST Sv3rige