my dad was a chad and a bodybuilder why am i not the same

Gh3lfaceA113

Gh3lfaceA113

Bronze
i think my mom ruined my genetics my dad was a tall bodybuilder with a square jawline
and im a skinny tall incel who cant even bench press 40kg there gotta be something wrong with my genetics fr
i couldnt find a pic of my dad when he was young but imagine some 1980s bodybuilder
i hate my mom for fucking up my genetics the fact that i couldve been born a chad makes me extremly angry
im still gymaxxing everyday tho

Photo 3 1

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, justinzayn, oldcelloser and 3 others
Dawg wtf is going on with your hair

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cyberpunk2075, Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 18494 and 19 others
  • JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho
just get surgery bro look at all the karjenners turned from low tier beckys to stacylites and stacies
hairs a failo such a shit cut
the sides are completely bald while your top is mangy thin and has no texture whatsoever
grow it out ASAP you're not softmaxxing hard enough and its holding you back

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, oldcelloser and Gh3lfaceA113
i have naturally a very curly type hair like black people i straightened it and thats how it just turns out lol
Your actual haircut is completely fucked too though, you desperately need to fix it

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Preoximerianas, Deleted member 4054 and 1 other person
just get surgery bro look at all the karjenners turned from low tier beckys to stacylites and stacies
the sides are completely bald while your top is mangy thin and has no texture whatsoever
ok lets say i fix my hair cuz its easy to fix what surgery should i get

bro i won't share a picture of me here, but what haircuts would suit most people?

• +1
Reactions: StuffedFrog
i think my mom ruined my genetics my dad was a tall bodybuilder with a square jawline
and im a skinny tall incel who cant even bench press 40kg there gotta be something wrong with my genetics fr
i couldnt find a pic of my dad when he was young but imagine some 1980s bodybuilder
i hate my mom for fucking up my genetics the fact that i couldve been born a chad makes me extremly angry

View attachment 1582763
Don't hate your mom, she's doing her best. Win with the cards you were dealt.

• Hmm...
Reactions: oldcelloser
You have a stereotypical mouth breather face. Look into homeoblock and shit. You are very underdeveloped. Looks are epigenetic. I am in your situation, but I have done a lot that has transformed me with time and showed me how powerful environment is.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, oldcelloser, Gh3lfaceA113 and 1 other person
You have a stereotypical mouth breather face. Look into homeoblock and shit. You are very underdeveloped. Looks are epigenetic. I am in your situation, but I have done a lot that has transformed me with time and showed me how powerful environment is.
astronomical levels of cope greycel :lul::lul::lul::lul:

Remember 70% of the looks are inherited from your mother in most cases.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Yerico7, chadmanlet04, Gh3lfaceA113 and 1 other person
Regression towards the mean + microplastics

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and Gh3lfaceA113

Attachments

• tenor.png
    tenor.png
    203.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gh3lfaceA113 and Patient A
astronomical levels of cope greycel :lul::lul::lul::lul:
Lmao you don't know shit and it's not cope you aren't sitting with your thumb in your ass you're actually doing shit to change. Coping is ignoring an issue and brushing it off. Motherfucker has issues but it can be fixed :ROFLMAO:. I'm studying most of this shit in med school. Looks are very much epigenetic. Homeoblock/DNA is powerful if his genes are actually good. It completely changed me. I thought it was bullshit until my dentist offered to give it to me for free and if it worked I could pay. It's very much legit however if your genes are shit don't hope for a big change. You will become more symmetrical at the least. He still cannot escape surgery.

Last edited:
You need to use some product in that bert from sesame street cut boyo. Put some clay in that bitch and style it a little

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, oldcelloser and Gh3lfaceA113

not your real dad

• JFL
  • +1

View attachment 1582763
wanna have sex with your hair

• +1
Reactions: Gh3lfaceA113
:lul:
im sure it did!

unless; don't need it.
LOL it did. Stay ignorant :ROFLMAO:
Real cope right there. Learn about it rather than sitting around. The sphenoid is no joke.

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser
just inject T and your life will improve so hard bro

• +1
Damn bro you ugly asl

• +1
because ur parents separated and ur dad stopped caring about a whores child

• +1

View attachment 1582763
Does your barber have the flu?

• JFL
  • +1

View attachment 1582763
You need to put in weight desperately your face is way too ...idk not square enough wide enough.

• +1
dont just say im ugly i know that already say waht i could change since we on looksmax forum not incel forum
i mean everyone already said it but

Softmax:
tan
fix your hair
tan
lift
debloat

hardmax
bimax
MSE *you look long and narrow
wrap around jax implant
go see taban to fix NCT

• +1

View attachment 1582763
>1980s bodybuilder? --> nigga was on roids, your bones? probably recessed by braces or idk

Remember 70% of the looks are inherited from your mother in most cases.
the bitch....

View attachment 1582763
its over :feelskek:...just jk buddy boyo, your dad was on grams upon grams of test and shit ton of gh most likely....it masculinizez yr face too
go see taban to fix NCT
how does taban fix NCT? also how do i widen both my jaws to 7 cm from 4? ive already done a semi-failed bimax in a shit country :LOL:...PM

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin

View attachment 1582763
blast roids

your dad is not your actual dad sir

Fuck that's brutal man, does your dad every make references to how u turned out??

You look young so blast mk677, keep gym maxing and cut that fucked up haircut

my dad was a total incel and manlet but my mom was a giga stacy and my grandad was a tall chad (6'5) luckily i posses my grandads and mom features and not many from dad