My dad was foreign student in Europe, would things be different if he went back now?

N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.

N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.

I'm your friend!
This was in the late 80's I belive. He studied in the uk for a few years and came back. Now he has some high position in some German company, lives here ofc.

He said the UK was really welcoming and friendly :forcedsmile:

Would things be different if he was to study there in this day and age? Most people in my country already consider studying in Europe dead because the same degrees can be done locally for cheap + living standards and QOL has increased enormously within the two decades.

He's never been to the UK since, only Germany from time to time for manager awards and ceremonies, stuff like that.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: albe.ORG, Deleted member 61703 and Chadeep
20240804 173921

• JFL
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
Yes he is on sight these days

• JFL
No

• +1
1 was he good looking?
2 is he bluepilled?

• +1
This was in the late 80's I belive. He studied in the uk for a few years and came back. Now he has some high position in some German company, lives here ofc.

He said the UK was really welcoming and friendly :forcedsmile:

Would things be different if he was to study there in this day and age? Most people in my country already consider studying in Europe dead because the same degrees can be done locally for cheap + living standards and QOL has increased enormously within the two decades.

He's never been to the UK since, only Germany from time to time for manager awards and ceremonies, stuff like that.
You should go to germany, then visit Poland. Ur kind would do good in Poland due to less hypergamy over their, and since you have a more mena look it will work