My dad was offered a paid gig by a modeling agency in 1978 but his religious father didn’t approve

nword49

nword49

Charisma’s disciple
My dad is a pretty good looking individual, although now he may be fat and look like shit, in his teenage years and early 20s and 30s he was extremely lean. Used to be on this rigorous workout routine where he’d do upwards of 1,000 push-ups a day, heavy weight lifting, calisthenics and whatnot. My father has been in and out of chad and subhuman physique his entire life, I like to think of him as Christian Bale, like how he starved himself for The Machinist and then bulked up for Batman Begins and got obese for Vice.

Anyways, when he was around 16-17 he was offered paid gigs by numerous modeling agencies, but unfortunately his father thought the industry was sinful and would corrupt him so he didn’t let him. Crazy to think my dad could’ve been St. Sterling Jacques or some shit or the black version of Chico or whoever else, but didn’t because his father wouldn’t let him. I asked him about that situation and he got very emotional and he was thankful that his father looked out for him like that, and looking back on it he believed it was for the better

Believe he went on to do professional photoshoots and paid gigs in his 20s and 30s but I don’t think he really decided to stay with it for too long, my mom also honestly could’ve modeled but she was too short, and fat after 1990. My dad also probably could’ve found outstanding success if he was taller.

Maybe after I’m lean I can do what my parents were never able to do, and find success where my parents were never able to, due to their height and weight. And if I get too tall to model by the end of my growth spurt I’ll just NBA-maxx and be Kelly Oubre or some shit.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mog3D, Kristin, Imretarded? and 8 others
no pic no care kys

• +1
Reactions: DeformedCell
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness and nword49
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: plukee and alurmo
My dad is a pretty good looking individual, although now he may be fat and look like shit, in his teenage years and early 20s and 30s he was extremely lean. Used to be on this rigorous workout routine where he’d do upwards of 1,000 push-ups a day, heavy weight lifting, calisthenics and whatnot. My father has been in and out of chad and subhuman physique his entire life, I like to think of him as Christian Bale, like how he starved himself for The Machinist and then bulked up for Batman Begins and got obese for Vice.

Anyways, when he was around 16-17 he was offered paid gigs by numerous modeling agencies, but unfortunately his father thought the industry was sinful and would corrupt him so he didn’t let him. Crazy to think my dad could’ve been St. Sterling Jacques or some shit or the black version of Chico or whoever else, but didn’t because his father wouldn’t let him. I asked him about that situation and he got very emotional and he was thankful that his father looked out for him like that, and looking back on it he believed it was for the better

Believe he went on to do professional photoshoots and paid gigs in his 20s and 30s but I don’t think he really decided to stay with it for too long, my mom also honestly could’ve modeled but she was too short, and fat after 1990. My dad also probably could’ve found outstanding success if he was taller.

Maybe after I’m lean I can do what my parents were never able to do, and find success where my parents were never able to, due to their height and weight. And if I get too tall to model by the end of my growth spurt I’ll just NBA-maxx and be Kelly Oubre or some shit.
Is it even possible to model at 5"6

I have a htn-chadlite face and good body but I'm fucking 5"6 nigga it ain't right

• JFL
Reactions: manletmogger, boss8055 and Korea
Is it even possible to model at 5"6

I have a htn-chadlite face and good body but I'm fucking 5"6 nigga it ain't right
At 5’6” you are considered a little man. You may be ripped and look like a model but due to your height people look at you and think you’re tiny, so no you’re not gonna model when you’re 5’6” bro. Best to make the most out of what you have though as the coolest people I know or have ever established friendships with are short for probably obvious reasons

But if you really really want to model consider some form of leg lengthening surgery

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
At 5’6” you are considered a little man. You may be ripped and look like a model but due to your height people look at you and think you’re tiny, so no you’re not gonna model when you’re 5’6” bro. Best to make the most out of what you have though as the coolest people I know or have ever established friendships with are short for probably obvious reasons

But if you really really want to model consider some form of leg lengthening surgery
What if I wore hidden stilts in my pants

@Blackgymmax

Christian bale looks like shit
There's a good possibility ull mog him

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, butterworld and Gaygymmaxx
Anyways, when he was around 16-17 he was offered paid gigs by numerous modeling agencies
Damn boy, you look mighty fine, wanna be a model?
 bf292962 256d 4712 86cb ccb37cc10944

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055, Imretarded?, Costcosuperstore and 3 others
Least obvious .org larp

• JFL
Reactions: butterworld
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055 and nword49
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055 and nword49
It's for homosexual Indians who don't leave the house
Imagine dedicating weeks and hundreds of hours on your life on an incel forum on the internet autistically examining facial features to try and measure beauty, telling 15 year olds it’s over and claiming models and hollywood actors look like shit and are subhuman because “Muh PSL scale” JFL

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
larp, change ur avi rn.

His dad did the right thing by putting a stop to it. That industry is corrupting. Just take a trip to Paris on weekends, and you'll see loads of models high on cocaine, either in club bathrooms or back at their hotel rooms passed out. They're stuck sharing tiny apartments with tons of other struggling models because their managers are greedy as shit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nullandvoid, Imretarded?, Xangsane and 1 other person
His dad did the right thing by putting a stop to it. That industry is corrupting. Just take a trip to Paris on weekends, and you'll see loads of models high on cocaine, either in club bathrooms or back at their hotel rooms passed out. They're stuck sharing tiny apartments with tons of other struggling models because their managers are greedy as shit.
Maybe I’ll wait until I’m in my 20s to enter the modeling agency. I’m only 15 right now and if I get lean and maximize my potential by 16-17 I could probably find some sort of success but I probably will get SA’d and touched inappropriately by old men and get left with sexual trauma so I may wait

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
I am posting pics of my father soon from when he modeled. May take a while. The photoshoots & paid gigs were mid 80s-early 90s and he was around 5’8.5” and weighed 180. He told me at one point he was around 150lbs and extremely gaunt/thin for his frame and this genuinely shocked me because he’s like 250 now and was around the same weight after he married my mother so this information completely surprised me. So I guess my dad really is Christian Bale

was your mom tall before 1990?

No, she was like 5’4” max her entire life. She was just fat after the mid 90s
That's brutal for your dad.

I always mom-check a girl. If her mom is fat, you gotta run.

• JFL
Reactions: nword49

Stopped reading at sterling st jacques

Why do psl stacies love drugs?

Young, and free and to forget the worries of the world or to fit in.
Makes me think of when I used to see a pretty girl on the internet and wanted to kms when I found out she’s a fucking model

• So Sad
Reactions: emeraldglass
Makes me think of when I used to see a pretty girl on the internet and wanted to kms when I found out she’s a fucking model
Now you are married though.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
  • +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel

Then why are you such an ugly nigger yourself ?

• So Sad
Reactions: sub5c3l