My dad was right

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

the things I’m scared to see
Back in 2013 he came over after work when I was only like 17-18 and he asked why I ditched school that day. I said I just didn’t have the energy and “had a lot on my mind”.

He laughed and said “a lot on your mind? Like what? Grand theft auto and movies?”

And at the time I was mad because in my mind, life was hard and complicated. But in retrospect, that was an easy beautiful era of my life. No responsibilities, no fears, young, handsome, all I did was play games and chill, etc.

Now adulthood showed me that the perils of real life are much more agonizing than the “perils” as a careless jobless teen.

No wonder he laughed. I’d laugh too.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine, descension, deadstock and 3 others
Back in 2013 he came over after work when I was only like 17-18 and he asked why I ditched school that day. I said I just didn’t have the energy and “had a lot on my mind”.

He laughed and said “a lot on your mind? Like what? Grand theft auto and movies?”

And at the time I was mad because in my mind, life was hard and complicated. But in retrospect, that was an easy beautiful era of my life. No responsibilities, no fears, young, handsome, all I did was play games and chill, etc.

Now adulthood showed me that the perils of real life are much more agonizing than the “perils” as a careless jobless teen.

No wonder he laughed. I’d laugh too.
I remember having an orgy at school

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ascension, Vermilioncore, Manletmachine and 1 other person
Why do you make yourself the avi

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
It might be just me, but I have always seen you more like an idea, like a collective of thoughts. Not like a real ass human.

Idk it's just weird

• So Sad
Reactions: Vermilioncore