my dad wont help me when i actually need his ass

Bojack

Bojack

Top-notch Сasual Dating - Actual Girls
He won't drive me to the job that pays 45 k a year, and would rather me work in a god dam fast food junk place. What a fukin cunt, won't even help me when I'm already on my knees.

He won't drive me to the job that pays 45 k a year, and would rather me work in a god dam fast food junk place. What a fukin cunt, won't even help me when I'm already on my knees.
Why won't he drive you? You'll be making enough to buy a car soon.

pay 4 uber

use public transport

your father doesn't want you to usurp him

Why won't he drive you? You'll be making enough to buy a car soon.
idk man, ever since i got the boot from nursing school he's been weird as fuck, keeps doing awkard chit. Idk how to explain. Idk wtf he expects me to do.

your father doesn't want you to usurp him
usurp him? nigguh i just need money to get the fek out of this garbage dump house. We actually live in a nice house, but it's time for me to build my own legacy.

usurp him? nigguh i just need money to get the fek out of this garbage dump house. We actually live in a nice house, but it's time for me to build my own legacy.
ppl don't wanna see you shine. remember that kid. take initiative.

ppl don't wanna see you shine. remember that kid. take initiative.
yea u right. I got to start building from the bottom here and rise my way up the ranks again.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
yea u right. I got to start building from the bottom here and rise my way up the ranks again.
atta boy. get it out da mud nigguh

atta boy. get it out da mud nigguh
yea fk it, first goal money, then when i get enough ill travel around and cold approach women again. I got to get out of this bich.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20370