My dads bicep after almost 2 month of injecting testesterone enanthate and growth hormone.

edgewalker2181

edgewalker2181

Platinum
Looks good I think, before it was significantly smaller. He gained like 15-20kg in 2 months. Also his sleep got better and he is more productive, and I actually didn’t notice him getting more aggressive he became more relaxed and calm.

His relaxed arms with no pump even obv look bigger than mine but I think on roids I would have crazy results. But I also should consider that he is like 36 years old.

Attachments

• IMG_3221.jpeg
    IMG_3221.jpeg
    666.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3251.jpeg
    IMG_3251.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
looks like a twink highschoolers arm

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: greywind, 5.5psl, PrinceofDarkness and 6 others
Don't forget to post photos of his head when it grows like a potato.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tramadone, likenesss and edgewalker2181
looks like a twink highschoolers arm
Honestly your the twink here non of us have anime pfp and you know yourself you would never dare to say anything like this to me irl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22, likenesss, kambally and 1 other person
Don't forget to post photos of his head when it grows like a potato.
You already had such experience, or what? Normally people on roids don’t get that

• +1
Reactions: gods lonely man, halloweed, MA_ascender and 2 others
Honestly your the twink here non of us have anime pfp and you know yourself you would never dare to say anything like this to me irl
I eat you and your dad for breakfast lil boi

• JFL
Reactions: gargomel, overtier1011 and lucifer6969
You already had such experience, or what? Normally people on roids don’t get that
You mentioned HGH too which is known to grow the head and facial features, faggot.

I eat you and your dad for breakfast lil boi
The only think you are capable of eating is your school lunch. I swear to God if I saw you irl I would yk 🔫 you

• JFL
Reactions: lucifer6969 and Charisma
You mentioned HGH too which is known to grow the head and facial features, faggot.
You are not only a faggot but also a dumb one if you think few iu of hgh can significantly grow your facial features. He is not blasting 10 iu a day to get acromegaly

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: raleqtambrobret, PrinceofDarkness, gargomel and 6 others

Attachments

• 44526.webp
    44526.webp
    17.5 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Chintuck22, raleqtambrobret, PrinceofDarkness and 2 others
You are not only a faggot but also a dumb one if you think few iu of hgh can significantly grow your facial features. He is not blasting 10 iu a day to get acromegaly
Keep coping, subhuman.

Attachments

• 1728722466849.png
    1728722466849.png
    59.4 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: raleqtambrobret and BimaxLaser
imagine blasting test and hgh for a year and looking like a girl

prime genetics

get these two specimen a glass of soy milk

• JFL
Reactions: Skelly.Belgrade, Sawa, raleqtambrobret and 4 others
the only thing that changed is that he shaved his arms like a faqqot :feelshah:
I think your dad is a daggot here if he wasn’t capable of normally raising his son who is now having an anime girl on his pfp. Like it’s actually funny how you are trying to say something hateful online while in real life you would tremble if I was present around you. I’m not even sure if you had a father maybe that’s the case, you are a fatherless bitch who tries to put his anger on other people online because you been bullied like a bitch lmaoo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22, moreplatesmoreweigh and Charisma
I think your dad is a daggot here if he wasn’t capable of normally raising his son who is now having an anime girl on his pfp. Like it’s actually funny how you are trying to say something hateful online while in real life you would tremble if I was present around you. I’m not even sure if you had a father maybe that’s the case, you are a fatherless bitch who tries to put his anger on other people online because you been bullied like a bitch lmaoo
I'm giving it to you how it is buddy boyo, you put your soy dad's pic up here for critique so here it is

Stop threatening me over the keyboard cuck, it's cringe ash twink ahh nigga

Looks good I think, before it was significantly smaller. He gained like 15-20kg in 2 months. Also his sleep got better and he is more productive, and I actually didn’t notice him getting more aggressive he became more relaxed and calm.

His relaxed arms with no pump even obv look bigger than mine but I think on roids I would have crazy results. But I also should consider that he is like 36 years old.
What is your dad only 36??

• +1
Reactions: edgewalker2181
I'm giving it to you how it is buddy boyo, you put your soy dad's pic up here for critique so here it is

Stop threatening me over the keyboard cuck, it's cringe ash twink ahh nigga
IMG 2174

how big in inches or cm and did he even train at all

how big in inches or cm and did he even train at all
Before he didn’t train a lot but now he trains 3 times a week but it’s not consistent because he is busy with work

Bros pumping his dad with horse semen ethanate

My 55 yo dad has bigger bicep and he’s natty.

Attachments

• IMG_3267.jpeg
    IMG_3267.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3269.jpeg
    IMG_3269.jpeg
    298 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3215.jpeg
    IMG_3215.jpeg
    296 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: overtier1011
The second one is you lol, looks like some hs kid

• +1
Reactions: edgewalker2181

Fortnite dance type shit :lul::lul::lul:

I dont train for more than a year and still look bigger :lul::lul::lul:

Brutal pecs genetics btw, those are some A cups

My dad w no roids, no training and older is bigger and leaner, double the doses jfl