My daily routine for maintaining heightmaxxing

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.
Superman pose to decompress spine and strengthening erector spinae muscles

Taking Glucosamine Chondriotin sulphate daily, it helps retaining fluid between Intervertebrae disc

These are the only 2 legits height max barefoot

Doing so put me few mm off from legit 5'10 in the morning

But ofc I wear Hoka orc 3 Slippers which increase height 3cm-4cm while hanging out too

And for sneaker, fcking forget about insole lifts, it will make your ankles too high, people can tell. Just buy legit brand like Balenciaga and another high end brand that increase height 4cm.

Therefore, wearing such shoes will put me 181cm, 1cm away from 6'0

Please boost my reps for sharing this knowledge guys.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: say∅, mathis, silencio and 2 others
@gooner23 @Jungcuck @pneumocystosis @Iasacrko @org @ConfusedBolivian

• JFL
Reactions: say∅
this stack brings you to 5'10, how tall are you without it?

this stack brings you to 5'10, how tall are you without it?
not only this stack, but with spinal decompression exercises to loose some muscles and strenghtening some muscles both aiming at lower back.

I have mild scoliosis too so I am probably taller than this in reality.

Without any of this I would be few cms shorter and even up to 2 inches differences if it is really compressed

My stack is way better

Cringe tbh

• +1
Reactions: Aero
You do realise everyone else is wearing shoes bruh
jfl im pretty sure this guys use to admit hes 5'9 barefoot but is actually 6'0 in reality because of back issues 😭 as if thats a reason to shrink 3 inches loll,even if you had back issues and lost height your still 5'9 anyways haaaa

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and distance decay
Aren’t your growth plates fused time ago?

Aren’t your growth plates fused time ago?
Yeah, but this isn’t about epiphyseal growth but just reverting real height from compressed lower spine

jfl im pretty sure this guys use to admit hes 5'9 barefoot but is actually 6'0 in reality because of back issues 😭 as if thats a reason to shrink 3 inches loll,even if you had back issues and lost height your still 5'9 anyways haaaa

2 digits iq

2 digits iq
Bro you use spine issues as a cope for being shorter,you do know that’s an even bigger turn off if girls find out because you will continue to get shorter and shorter every 5 years…. NOBODY CARES HOW TALL YOU WOULD BE IN A PERFECT WORLD AND NO BACK ISSUES

• Hmm...
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Bro you use spine issues as a cope for being shorter,you do know that’s an even bigger turn off if girls find out because you will continue to get shorter and shorter every 5 years…. NOBODY CARES HOW TALL YOU WOULD BE IN A PERFECT WORLD AND NO BACK ISSUES
Plus don’t you lift boxes for a living? You will be 5”8 by 30 jfl

Take a step back

And ask yourself, why am I being so bitter and attacking random people online

Then you would realised how stupid it makes you look

Take a step back

And ask yourself, why am I being so bitter and attacking random people online

Then you would realised how stupid it makes you look
I’m not attacking you,but yes or no I remember you saying 4 months ago you are lifting boxes…if that’s true you will continue to shrink tho

I’m not attacking you,but yes or no I remember you saying 4 months ago you are lifting boxes…if that’s true you will continue to shrink tho
Im good thanks my boy:feelsokman:

Focus on yourself lmao

QdEKlM7.png