my date just messaged me this

N

n33tf1f

based
“Um ok so I feel really bad for leading you on but i don't think I ready for any kind of thing like this and I can't give you what you want and I'm so sorry but I think I'm gonna have to cancel. “

jfl.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328, EckhartTollemaxx, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 3 others
she realized she can do better than you

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Kade, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, chadpreetcel123 and 2 others
“Not ready” seems like you potentially came across as needy/desperate. I dont know how but girls ALWAYS know if your happiness depends on them.

• +1
Reactions: n33tf1f
At least was honest.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: n33tf1f and AbandonShip
Don’t reply, it will show her that you aren’t alpha and a subordinate. Keep on lifting, get some more plates, hold your frame, and mew, bro. You got this 💯

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Titbot, Deleted member 3526 and 4 others
“Not ready” seems like you potentially came across as needy/desperate. I dont know how but girls ALWAYS know if your happiness depends on them.

interesting thought.

interesting thought.
Every date that has gone well for me is when ive been in a place where I don’t really give a shit whether it goes well or not, because im happy/busy with other things.

• +1
In all seriousness OP, she was probably using you for attention and validation and then things actually got serious, she bailed. I’ve seen this happen multiple times, girls will lead on guys for attention because they are simply bored and then it gets serious and they bail out. I’m sorry.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Don’t reply, it will show her that you aren’t alpha and a subordinate. Keep on lifting, get some more plates, hold your frame, and mew, bro. You got this 💯
You give a lot of good advice.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and n33tf1f
In all seriousness OP, she was probably using you for attention and validation and then things actually got serious, she bailed. I’ve seen this happen multiple times, girls will lead on guys for attention because they are simply bored and then it gets serious and they bail out. I’m sorry.

i didnt give enough context, i can supply some backstory if you’d like

yea you whiffed at some point along the way and made yourself seem low value

retrace your steps and adapt your approach

i wouldnt blame looks here if you already met her and arranged a date

• +1
I've been in this exact situation before, it means you didn't make the cut bro. It's over

• +1

essentially my family hosts a dinner party and invites a fuck ton of family friends, etc every year. ive known her since i was a young kid and she’s pretty much childhood friend granted we werent that close.

the dinner happened last saturday and we were the only teens there so we hung out and talked for like 4 hrs, exchanged snapchats and talked when she got home. i asked her out that same night, told her that i liked her and that i’d like to see her more than once a year. she replied that she felt the same and said yes, so we set a date for saturday. we legit didnt talk the entire week cuz she was “busy”. and now a day before the date she bails out.

honestly idk how to feel

That's a code word for she finds you physically unattractive and she can do better than you. Sorry buddy boyo it's harsh.

• +1
essentially my family hosts a dinner party and invites a fuck ton of family friends, etc every year. ive known her since i was a young kid and she’s pretty much childhood friend granted we werent that close.

the dinner happened last saturday and we were the only teens there so we hung out and talked for like 4 hrs, exchanged snapchats and talked when she got home. i asked her out that same night, told her that i liked her and that i’d like to see her more than once a year. she replied that she felt the same and said yes, so we set a date for saturday. we legit didnt talk the entire week cuz she was “busy”. and now a day before the date she bails out.

honestly idk how to feel
Damn, that sucks. She prolly did feel it in the moment, but as time past, she thought about it and decided against it. She got caught up in the moment. She waited until the day before bc she was too scared to tell you, hence why she didn’t wanna talk at all. My bet is she was in the moment and said yes and regretted it so she didn’t want to talk bc she was “busy” then procrastinated on telling you until the last day.

• +1
Reactions: Velvet, Titbot, Deleted member 3202 and 1 other person
Damn, that sucks. She prolly did feel it in the moment, but as time past, she thought about it and decided against it. She got caught up in the moment. She waited until the day before bc she was too scared to tell you, hence why she didn’t wanna talk at all. My bet is she was in the moment and said yes and regretted it so she didn’t want to talk bc she was “busy” then procrastinated on telling you until the last day.

very likely honestly.

the blackpill is really hard to accept, but i must. for the sake of my own growth

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 2846
ur here forver . gif

• JFL
Reactions: Titbot and n33tf1f
very likely honestly.

the blackpill is really hard to accept, but i must. for the sake of my own growth
Been there op. It hurts but it helped me grow and better myself. It's only fuel for looksmaxing.

• +1
Reactions: Titbot, Deleted member 3202 and n33tf1f
very likely honestly.

Hope for you to have the best slaying career man.

• Love it
She's a good person for being honest and polite instead of ghosting.

• +1
Reactions: Velvet, Titbot, n33tf1f and 1 other person
Was it because he was not hot enough? I seen it before too lol

• +1

i think it was because of my looks..?
i mean logically speaking, what else could it be?

I’ve seen MULTIPLE instagram posts with tens of thousands of likes and dozens of comments supporting it... like “when you are bored so you text a guy and he takes it seriously”.

And it happened to me jfl. I was 18 and new to college and asked a girl (she was 20) out on Tinder. I was like I’m new to here, let’s get ice cream and you show me some cool places. She said she was down and the day before the date, she texts me saying like she can’t do it. Happens.

Good luck in the next life

• +1
Behavior
I’ve seen MULTIPLE instagram posts with tens of thousands of likes and dozens of comments supporting it... like “when you are bored so you text a guy and he takes it seriously”.

And it happened to me jfl. I was 18 and new to college and asked a girl (she was 20) out on Tinder. I was like I’m new to here, let’s get ice cream and you show me some cool places. She said she was down and the day before the date, she texts me saying like she can’t do it. Happens.
you think it was because of your looks its happened to me as well once lol. Its a brutal feeling

• +1
Behavior

you think it was because of your looks its happened to me as well once lol. Its a brutal feeling

i executed it perfectly though. i wasnt tryhard, didnt suck up to her, didnt do any of that shit

i executed it perfectly though. i wasnt tryhard, didnt suck up to her, didnt do any of that shit
Why would she say yes if your looks were not good enough. JFL at you tho you should have said lets chill or something that what I do. I dont label things that scares women off. I learned these things along the way

• +1
Why would she say yes if your looks were not good enough. JFL at you tho you should have said lets chill or something that what I do. I dont label things that scares women off. I learned these things along the way

fuck man it is what it is.

im already over it ngl.

• +1
Reactions: Titbot
Behavior

m, maybe. she was 18 and i was 20, and she said it was our age gap.

m, maybe. she was 18 and i was 20, and she said it was our age gap.
The same girl who bailed on me later on said I was handsome and fun to be around but just could not do it. She was probably lying tbh not to hurt my feeling because my fat self was a ugly

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and n33tf1f
The same girl who bailed on me later on said I was handsome and fun to be around but just could not do it. She was probably lying tbh not to hurt my feeling because my fat self was a ugly
how old were you?

This goes without saying, but if down the line she messages you out of the blue, DO NOT REPLY TO HER. She is most likely wanting to drag you along and give you the illusion that you are a potential option while she talks to other guys. You do not want to be in that situation because it can mess you up mentally for a long time and whatever feelings you lost for her will immediately come back. I'm speaking from experience, and don't want others to go thought that.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Titbot and n33tf1f
This goes without saying, but if down the line she messages you out of the blue, DO NOT REPLY TO HER. She is most likely wanting to drag you along and give you the illusion that you are a potential option while she talks to other guys. You do not want to be in that situation because it can mess you up mentally for a long time and whatever feelings you lost for her will immediately come back. I'm speaking from experience, and don't want others to go thought that.

thanks brother

• +1
Reactions: Velvet
I am sorry to break it to you buddy boyo but yeah it was your looks. Doesn't mean you' re ugly but you're just not gl (chad/chadlite in psl lingo).

Why do they do this ? This is why i hate women
have u seen me?
No but rest assured if you were at least chadlite she would have not rejected u. If u want pm me your face a'd i'll give you an honest rate.

• +1

Attachments

• 700CFAAC-B123-4DC4-A04C-8407B21DB1B8.png
    700CFAAC-B123-4DC4-A04C-8407B21DB1B8.png
    37.6 KB · Views: 5
  • 394D4894-3D81-491C-B2CE-6068D36CB02B.png
    394D4894-3D81-491C-B2CE-6068D36CB02B.png
    18.7 KB · Views: 5
  • +1