My date was a blackpilling disaster

Lil_KINJA

Lil_KINJA

Silver
So we wen't wen't down to the river side to a bar. I ordered beer, and since I'm part asian I was immediately merry. I playfully asked her what kind of guys does she like (naturally assuming she'll compliment me), but instead she described her preference is scandinavian, tall and blonde and how she likes the actors from the series Vikings -- particularly brutal form me since I'm a skinny hapa manlet king. At this point my mind was like: Why is she telling he she likes nordic Chads? What the fuck are we even doing here?

At the end I became cocky accompanying her to the bus stop and when she tried to hug me goodbye I just reached out my hand, but she fucked me over by squeezing her hand and fist bumping mine. JFL.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vitruvian, BigdickAverageEthnic, FailedNormie and 5 others
Why ruin your date with blackpill shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206
Why ruin your date with blackpill shit

She's the type you can talk about anything. But hearing these blackpills coming from a woman I'm attracted to was a completely different story that reading incel shitposts.

This is similar to how my recent dates went, except they were with fat women in their 30s. I wish I was bluepilled and didn't immediately realize when a female finds me ugly.

You have autism

• +1
Reactions: retard, FailedNormie, buflek and 5 others
nice bro, you failed a shit test

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormie
Just fuck her and leave

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
Elaborate please? This is balkan girl btw.

Explain, what was I shit test here that I did not see?
You have to be mentally challenged to ask your date what she likes in other men while she's on a first date with you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: retard, Vanillestorms, Krezo and 3 others
This is why i never went to a date. They dont want you. They want chad. You are just a toy for them when chad doesnt want her. They can toss you away anytime they want. Its pathetic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
You have to be mentally challenged to ask your date what she likes in other men while she's on a first date with you
I play video games and browse incel forums. Do you think I can talk about anything else. It's a miracle I even wen't to a date with a Stacylite.

This is why i never went to a date. They dont want you. They want chad. You are just a toy for them when chad doesnt want her. They can toss you away anytime they want. Its pathetic

She bragged to me that at least 2 guys a month cold approach her. And how she politely has to reject them. JFL. Women have it so easy.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: manlet cUnt and rockndogs
time to buy a rope

• +1
Reactions: manlet cUnt and SikKunt
She's not into you cut ties with the whore immediately.
You should've atleast kissed

• +1
Reactions: Redrighthand
time to visit gandy

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: manlet cUnt and SikKunt
Fist bumping a girl instead of hugging her... I'm sorry but you must be on the spectrum.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: retard, dogtown, middayshowers and 2 others
Fist bumping a girl instead of hugging her... I'm sorry but you must be on the spectrum.

Isn't the hug a sign of friendzone? Or did I just fuck the situation up?

No lmao. Everyone hugs on dates. Yes you fucked up I'm so sorry.

• +1
hug her and grab her ass jfl wat a fist bump wtf bro com on man jfc

• +1
Reactions: Balkancel and Krezo
She's not into you cut ties with the whore immediately.
You should've atleast kissed

Listen; I wasn't the beta-orbiting cuck here: She texted me first. I purposley let the convo die to see if she will initiate it once again - she did. She was the first to suggested to hang out sometimes. I cannot accept this. This is out of the ordinary.

• +1
Listen; I wasn't the beta-orbiting cuck here: She texted me first. I purposley let the convo die to see if she will initiate it once again - she did. She even suggested to hang out sometimes. I cannot accept this. This is out of the ordinary.
Ok, idk why she didn't try to kiss you though if she's that into you that she initiated contact.

I’m never going to go on a date, that’s some cucked shit

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian, rockndogs and Deleted member 1106
This is why high risk high reward is much better than coping with dates. Show her straight away that you want to fuck her. No hurr durr, no muh ideal man type, if she is attracted enough she will let you fuck her. If not, good again, no more time wasted on talking crap

This is why high risk high reward is much better than coping with dates. Show her straight away that you want to fuck her. No hurr durr, no muh ideal man type, if she is attracted enough she will let you fuck her. If not, good again, no more time wasted on talking crap

I didn't do this because I wanted it for tension to build up, showing her I'm another guy wanting to fuck her would easily made one of her orbiters. I played it cool, delayed responses, waited for her to text me first...etc By letting her innitiate contact I was sure she want's me, but what happened today was fucking brutal .I do not even know in what zone I am currently.

Only non stupid post in this thread tbh.

• +1
Reactions: rockndogs
I didn't do this because I wanted it for tension to build up, showing her I'm another guy wanting to fuck her would easily made one of her orbiters. I played it cool, delayed responses, waited for her to text me first...etc By letting her innitiate contact I was sure she want's me, but what happened today was fucking brutal .I do not even know in what zone I am currently.
Lmao this is PUA shit comedy
Just fucking inject T bro and stop falling for those PUA memes muh another guy who wants to fuck her
If you are attractive to her she won’t give a shit jfl

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides
chad would've fucked her on first sight

I’m never going to go on a date, that’s some cucked shit

JFL if you think dating is anything like a Victorian romantic novel. A truly horrid experience when I realized just how many orbiters she has and how open she was about it. And then there's me imagining I'm something special to her, kek. Dating for women is like nothing. You sweat and tremble and like a teenager and for her it's a routine. I cannot cope with this.

• +1
Reactions: rockndogs
What a shitty experience, man. Most women go for the assholes.

This is similar to how my recent dates went, except they were with fat women in their 30s. I wish I was bluepilled and didn't immediately realize when a female finds me ugly.

Did they initiate a hug at the end of the date?

I swear you always claimed to be some sort of slayer too

• +1
Reactions: BigdickAverageEthnic
JFL if you think dating is anything like a Victorian romantic novel. A truly horrid experience when I realized just how many orbiters she has and how open she was about it. And then there's me imagining I'm something special to her, kek. Dating for women is like nothing. You sweat and tremble and like a teenager and for her it's a routine. I cannot cope with this.
Eh if you were more attractive she would probably act like its her first time and pay more attention. She wasn't interested because you're fucking ugly bruh

• +1
I swear you always claimed to be some sort of slayer too

The reason this is such suifuel for me is that I get what blackpill/repill crowds call legit ioi's in the sense of girls approaching me, or texting me first, trying to initiate contact. And even when that happens the deeper these girls get to know me, the more they gradually want me to fuck off.

Eh if you were more attractive she would probably act like its her first time and pay more attention. She wasn't interested because you're fucking ugly bruh
She texted me first. Also she paid the bill and initiated the hug. But she doesn't want the dick. Makes perfect sense.

She texted me first. Also she paid the bill and initiated the hug.
Stop believing all this high school nonsense. That means nothing.

• +1
Why would you ask a girl what her type is when you're on a date with her? You have to let women know what you want from the get go. Don't skirt around it. If you get it, you get it. If not, move on. Don't build tension or worry about shit like hugs being friendzoned. You overthink this shit.

you're reinforcing my hate towards women and dates, thx