My date was a disaster

D

Deleted member 1209

最低の彼氏
-I got her home after the movie, she saw my mom in the living room, freaked out and told me she wanted to leave
-I made out with her in the hallway of my building for 2 minutes, after which she told me that she wanted to take it slow yet “here she was”

I haven’t texted her since dropping her off at the train station. Is there any way to salvage this, or should I just move on and try to become a chad so that this kind of thing won’t happen anymore

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470, Vitruvian and Demir
Sad shit, man.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106, Lorsss, Demir and 1 other person
Are Asian Women interested in your type ( Mulatto ) ?

-I got her home after the movie, she saw my mom in the living room, freaked out and told me she wanted to leave
-I made out with her in the hallway of my building for 2 minutes, after which she told me that she wanted to take it slow yet “here she was”

I haven’t texted her since dropping her off at the train station. Is there any way to salvage this, or should I just move on and try to become a chad so that this kind of thing won’t happen anymore
My solution? Ditch the mother, she ain't doin' you any favors in the lady department. :feelspepo:

• +1
Reactions: HSM1
My main issue is that I’m leaving the country for a month and im pretty sure we’ll drift apart since our text conversations have been pretty dull up until now

Last edited:
My main issue is that I’m leaving the country for a month and i don’t think there’s enough chemistry/attraction to keep her interest alive for that long. I don’t enjoy texting her much—she’s cute, but has an overly serious, aspie vibe
I'd continue pursuit but I'm a pig. It ain't over till it's a retraining order.

how old r u

It’s ogre. I’m not NT enough to play a long game and I’ve probably put her off.

was your mum that hideous that she scared off some random girl? lmao

Nope, I’m that ugly

Goddamnit dude

I told you to show it to her!

Show her what

Why was your mom in the living room...?

At least tell me you cut a hole in the bottom of the popcorn bucket

I’m giving up on women for a while. I don’t like being this desperate.

Last edited:
She told me she thought we were incompatible over text.

I agree, she’s not someone that I enjoyed talking to or felt much chemistry with, but that wouldn’t stopped me from sleeping with her if I were better looking. I’m just not hot enough for the 50 shades of gray dynamic I was going for. I need to stop trying to defy the laws of nature and get serious about looksmaxing.

Last edited:
Ltr are for fags

• +1
Reactions: Demir
It’s the only way sub-6s can get consistent sex

in my country living with your parents until 30 years old is normal

It should be normal everywhere. You should be spending your youth stress-free traveling and having memorable experiences, not wagecucking to death to pay off the rent for a shitty room in the city

Last edited:
At least you've talked with female. Pretty brave from my point of view.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
XkxX9Gm.png

Retard

• +1
Reactions: xit and SikKunt
i need bimaxillary advancement

Dating is for chads not for you.

Looks.
You don't get a foid wet with your personality or NT-ness.

Most guys in relationships didn’t get their gfs that wet right away. I’m low iq for getting triggered by your bait

Last edited:
I’ll turn my phone off before I throw it at a wall
Give me a reason to believe your anecdotes over proven Hypergamy.
The males must mog them in some way, be it Looks, financially or Status wise.
Keep believing NT-ness gets you pussy.

I'm 34 and I brought a Chinese girl over here to smash 2 days ago. Living with my dad hasn't stopped me. It depends on the girl. Some bitches are very judgy. My Chinese FWB also lives with her parents and she's not a hypocrite so it doesn't bother her.

Dating is such a numbers game. You can get rejected by a bunch of land whales and then land a hot slim busty brown girl. Or a non-fat Chinese girl.

Last edited:
Give me a reason to believe your anecdotes over proven Hypergamy.
The males must mog them in some way, be it Looks, financially or Status wise.
Keep believing NT-ness gets you pussy.

Why did she grow on a date, make out with me, etc.?

Again: if you are average or a little above average you have to be lucky as well.