My daughter is a gold digger

Acne Victim

Acne Victim

Raiam Santos McArn
My wife and I have 2 daughters. One daughter is a successful entrepreneur. My other daughter is 25 years old and she’s on her second marriage. The first marriage ended because she cheated on her high school sweet heart with an older more wealthier man. She just got married again to this 48 year old man who has 4 children from a previous marriage. My daughter doenst have any children herself but one of this older man’s kids is close to my daughter’s age

My daughter invited me and my wife to a dinner at her house next Sunday but we really don’t want to go. We are not proud of our daughter. She always takes the simple short cuts in life. She never had a job long term because she doesn’t like working and she makes fun of people who work jobs like in the service industry. She’s rude to staff and she doesn’t return her shopping cart. She gets in random rants about immigrants in our country which is a little funny since her grandparents and mother are from Columbia but she’s just white passing

She lives a comfortable lifestyle but she only cares about money and her lifestyle. Her goal is to never work. She hasn’t had a job since she was in her early 20s working as a bartender while going to college. She only went to college to look for a husband. She never used her degree. She even picked an easy degree because she just wanted to get a degree just to have it but she never intended on using it. She just thought of college as a fun experience

She spends her day going to Starbucks everyday getting those whip cream drinks and going to a gym that cost $300 a month. She spends her day shopping and hanging out with her girlfriends and making fun of civilians. She doesn’t have the nicest personality

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Gonthar and Username2093