My day-to-day routine, no more brain-fog and clear skin.

normcore

normcore

Iron
I've always struggled making good habits, but a few months ago I decided to just fucking make a plan and stick to it. And it's honestly been lifechanging. I've always struggled with constantly being tired, and demotivated, but having a clear plan has helped a ton. So yea, this is probably not what's going to make you ascend, but for me personally, sticking to this routine has helped me reduce cortisol, it has cleared my skin up a ton, and i generally just feel better, so i thought i'd share it here.

• before breakfast I drink half a liter of water, then meditate for 5 minutes. Breakfast will usually be a pretty big omelette with spinach and whatever veggies i have in the fridge.

• After breakfast I grab my 1,5 liter bottle, I fill it with water, then add two grams of matcha powder, some powdered greens, 5 grams of creatine and 5 grams of beta alanine.I bring this to work and drink it during the day. If you do this, make sure to stretch it out during the day, for maximum beta-alanine uptake. If you aren't gymmaxing, don't bother with creatine or beta A.

• My lunch at work is usually just some chicken and some tough rye bread, for that extra chewing. If I'm feeling too lazy to prepare anything i just buy the healthiest salad i can find in 7/11 on my way there.

• Usually i go to gym around dinner-time and will just have a protein shake afterwards, and maybe a piece of fruit or two.

• before bedtime i shower, then drink a glass of water with 5 grams of l-tryptophane. If you have trouble sleeping, or suffer from "brain fog" and haven't tried this, i highly recommend it, plus it's just an amino acid, so nothing dangerous for your body.

On top of this i started derma-rolling once a week with a 0,5 milimeter roller, and i apply witch hazel serum to my face every morning and every night, combined with a neutral moisturizer. I wish i had taken a proper picture few months ago, cause my redness has cleared up completely, and my flaky skin looks smooth and thick. Anyway, thanks for reading, and feel free to critique

• +1
Reactions: Immanuel and kobecel
Derma roller is damaging

It's not he's just retarded

Ngl this sounds like it tastes terrible

can confirm; matcha tastes like hay and the powdered greens has a strange oregano flavour to it, but i keep it really cold in the fridge which helps a bit, but yea, in the beginning i had to force it down.

can confirm; matcha tastes like hay and the powdered greens has a strange oregano flavour to it, but i keep it really cold in the fridge which helps a bit, but yea, in the beginning i had to force it down.
You could always get flavored b alanine

• +1
Reactions: normcore
You could always get flavored b alanine
Yea, i might look into that, but i doubt anything will be able to really mask the flavour anyway :) And I'm kinda used to it. I guess there's also some placebo to how healthy this shit tastes. Makes me feel even more like i'm making an effort

Whats your supplement stack currently?
not sure if you're asking me or Nibba, but I keep it super simple with just creatine, beta alanine, fish oil, and l-tryptophan for sleep.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and androidcel
not sure if you're asking me or Nibba, but I keep it super simple with just creatine, beta alanine, fish oil, and l-tryptophan for sleep.
I asked for nibbas but thanks.

• +1
Reactions: normcore
Whats your supplement stack currently?
In terms of oral/ingested supps currently I'm running

Daily
1. Fenugreek 610mg
2. Men's one a day vit
3. 25k iu beta carotene
4. Zyrtec (allergy relieve)
5. Protein powder
6. Creatine

Misc.
1. Minocycline on the very rare occasion I get some acne (daily for 1-2 days at most)

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and androidcel
No liver or other organs in diet. 0iq post

care to elaborate?
Derma roller:
IMG 20190206 191654

Derma pen:
IMG 20190206 191714

you're not much of a talker it seems, but can you explain your point a bit for me?
A Derma pen is just superior to a Derma roller.
A Derma pen offers customized treatment since needle depth can be changed whereas the needle depth is always the same when using a Derma roller. Changing needle depth is crucial when it comes to areas with thinner skin such as the eye area. Especially certain types of scars need specific needle depth in order to achieve a satisfying result.
Furthermore, the usage of a Derma pen leads to less epidermal damage. The needles of a Derma pen penetrate the skin vertically whereas the needles of a Derma roller at an angle which leads to more tears as you can see above. This inevitably leads to a longer recovery time.

Derma roller itself is not really damaging but I wouldn't advise using it as there are far more advanced options. Especially for guys with acne scars that had an Accutane treatment before a Derma roll is certainly not recommended. It needs to be checked by a doctor.

A Derma pen offers customized treatment since needle depth can be changed whereas the needle depth is always the same when using a Derma roller. Changing needle depth is crucial when it comes to areas with thinner skin such as the eye area. Especially certain types of scars need specific needle depth in order to achieve a satisfying result.
Furthermore, the usage of a Derma pen leads to less epidermal damage. The needles of a Derma pen penetrate the skin vertically whereas the needles of a Derma roller at an angle which leads to more tears as you can see above. This inevitably leads to a longer recovery time.

Derma roller itself is not really damaging but I wouldn't advise using it as there are far more advanced options. Especially for guys with acne scars that had an Accutane treatment before a Derma roll is certainly not recommended. It needs to be checked by a doctor.

Thank you for your clarification :) I'll look into dermapens. but I have had great results with my dermaroller, and no problems with recovery time, So for now I think i'm happy, even if it leads to a bit more tearing. I guess another point of comparison is that treatment with a roller in general will be faster. But thank you for your clarification
'

1. our skin is not dry cardboard
2. who said pen results pictures are better anyway? The idea of dermarolling is to damage the skin in order to increase collagen production
3. You can choose what pressure to use with manual dermaroller... and thus change the depth of the needle
4. manual non electric derma rollers are faster and easier to clean since no electronics = more hygiene

JFL falling for marketing memes aimed at fucking women :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
What next? gonna buy louis vuitton handbag and put on makeup? :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Conclusion: You got ripped off 150$+ on gay women product that does the same job like the dermaroller I bought from ebay for 1$ :lul::lul::lul::lul:

1. our skin is not dry cardboard
2. who said pen results pictures are better anyway? The idea of dermarolling is to damage the skin in order to increase collagen production
3. You can choose what pressure to use with manual dermaroller... and thus change the depth of the needle
4. manual non electric derma rollers are faster and easier to clean since no electronics = more hygiene

JFL falling for marketing memes aimed at fucking women :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
What next? gonna buy louis vuitton handbag and put on makeup? :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Conclusion: You got ripped off 150$+ on gay women product that does the same job like the dermaroller I bought from ebay for 1$ :lul::lul::lul::lul:
Didn't buy any of these products, I'm still on Accutane so I gotta wait another year till I can start treating my scars. I'll get it done by a doctor though

• +1
Reactions: axedee