My deathnic Indian friend has a big titty mixed white and korean millionaire e-gf

alexkarston

alexkarston

Blackpilled Redpilling Bluepiller, forever coping.
Been a long time since I posted here.

So, I have an Indian friend. He is deathnic (dark skin, below average facial features, 5'10). We both are about 16.5 year old. Now I am no chad but Im atleast ltn (rated) and thats mainly cus im fat af and 5'8 (lol).

He really hates India and Indian culture which is kinda based imo lol. He uses discord a lot. He doesn't go out of the house much irl as he has no real irl friends, but he has a shit tonne of friends on discord. And I believe 90% of them are females. He wanted to go to Germany for studying but he changed his mind to Ireland although seems difficult cus he is also really bad at academics lol.

On discord he has been in an e relationship with this half german half korean big titty girl. Her dad is a millionaire (CEO) which I verified. NOW of course this girl mogs him to death. But apparently they are in a relationship because he has a "good personality" and "is always there for her". He says she has seen his face.
She also likes him cus she lashed out at me when I said to him privately that his relationship won't last (as an example to another argument but yeah).

He is also better with people, although that is mostly because he is really submissive during conversations and doesn't add anything and just asks everyone about themselves. I mog him in an actual situation cus his body language is cucked after all those hours of gaming inside his house jfl.

I DON'T FUCKING UNDERSTAND HOW THIS IS POSSIBLE. Maybe it is just the fact that she is just not constantly reminded of his face cus its an e relationship., idfk. This guy also has a much higher allowance than me AND I FEEL REALLY FUCKING JEALOUS WHEN HE FLEXES ALL THE THINGS HE IS DOING AND TALKS ABOUT HIS GIRLFRIEND. He has apparently talked to her parents too, and they plan to move in together. Jfl this nigga will loose his virginity before me. (Atleast if she doesn't dump him as soon as she sees him)

His mum was (allagedly) murdered with gasoline /accidentally burnt alive when he was in 2nd grade and he had quite a traumatic childhood. I do feel sad for him in this regard but he is really starting to get on my nerves.

They talk like middle schoolers from what I have seen but pretty sure they have average gen z convos from time to time too. I have attached a couple pictures of part of her face and their chats. She got really angry with me as I said above and went on a rant about how I am a loser and will never have a girlfriend lol.He is Kay, she is with the Korean name, I am Alex Karston.

I know it's childish, but what can you expect? I am technically a child.

TLDR Dnr : use chat gpt i aint writing that

Does this disprove the blackpill boyos? Or am I being retarded and coping about being mogged

Attachments

• IMG-20241006-WA0019.jpg
    IMG-20241006-WA0019.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20241006_232921_Discord.jpg
    Screenshot_20241006_232921_Discord.jpg
    133 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20241006_220050_Discord.jpg
    Screenshot_20241006_220050_Discord.jpg
    221.9 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lestoa, JaceyJace90, n9wiff and 2 others
4466890 IMG 20241006 WA0019

Only men who impersonate as women talk like this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lestoa, BigBoy, moredatesmorerapes and 3 others
Ur friend is being catfished by a man

• +1
Reactions: lestoa, JaceyJace90, ascension and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: lestoa and alexkarston
Low inhib pajeet nevertheless tell ur friend that hes getting scammed, payback ig
Pretty sure it's not a catfish, the girl lashed out at me as you saw for criticising their relationship

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lestoa and vernier
Pretty sure it's not a catfish, the girl lashed out at me as you saw for criticising their relationship
Koreans love pale fair skinned people. U really believe a half Korean will give shitskin Pajeet a chance. Sounds pretty impossible to me ngl.

• +1
Reactions: lestoa, borntosuffer, looksmaxxing223 and 1 other person
Koreans love pale fair skinned people. U really believe a half Korean will give shitskin Pajeet a chance. Sounds pretty impossible to me ngl.
Same, I don't know how this thing works.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lestoa, looksmaxxing223 and vernier
give me her @ i wanna rizz her

• +1
Reactions: lestoa
He’s in a online relationship
That doesn’t even count

He’s still a incel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lestoa, Shahnameh, looksmaxxing223 and 1 other person
give me @ i need to talk to her

• +1
He’s in a online relationship
That doesn’t even count

He’s still a incel
I guess, reminds me of that long distance relationship video
where that latinocel manlet met that girl and completely turned her off lmao

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lestoa and ElySioNs
bump

• +1
Koreans love pale fair skinned people. U really believe a half Korean will give shitskin Pajeet a chance. Sounds pretty impossible to me
Wonder if they'd give me a chance, I'm not shitskinned

• +1
Reactions: lestoa, vernier and alexkarston
they will break up

• +1
Tales from Mumbai recycling centre

• +1
I wonder how bad it will be
prob some stupid ass reason like she is just getting busy in life, and ur friend gonna b depressed for the next few months after

• +1
tbh as someone who defines the blackpill as just unfairness + looks + opportunity-blackpill every single thread of this sort makes me 3x more blackpilled

• +1
She deserves me a better curry

Attachments

• images - 2024-10-22T160942.581.jpeg
    images - 2024-10-22T160942.581.jpeg
    15.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Maybe just be first rule
Jbs are easy to get

• +1
@matka

Would you enjoy having a Korean food get BROWNED by ur BIC?

• +1
all these posts of curries getting with htn foids never have any receipts :forcedsmile:

• +1
Discord is a mental ward
Lost you at "e-dating" nigga

I really meant it when I said discord is full of mental retards btw

• +1
Discord is a mental ward
Lost you at "e-dating" nigga

I really meant it when I said discord is full of mental retards btw
It still makes me jealous even though I know I don't wanna be in his place

• +1
Been a long time since I posted here.

So, I have an Indian friend. He is deathnic (dark skin, below average facial features, 5'10). We both are about 16.5 year old. Now I am no chad but Im atleast ltn (rated) and thats mainly cus im fat af and 5'8 (lol).

He really hates India and Indian culture which is kinda based imo lol. He uses discord a lot. He doesn't go out of the house much irl as he has no real irl friends, but he has a shit tonne of friends on discord. And I believe 90% of them are females. He wanted to go to Germany for studying but he changed his mind to Ireland although seems difficult cus he is also really bad at academics lol.

On discord he has been in an e relationship with this half german half korean big titty girl. Her dad is a millionaire (CEO) which I verified. NOW of course this girl mogs him to death. But apparently they are in a relationship because he has a "good personality" and "is always there for her". He says she has seen his face.
She also likes him cus she lashed out at me when I said to him privately that his relationship won't last (as an example to another argument but yeah).

He is also better with people, although that is mostly because he is really submissive during conversations and doesn't add anything and just asks everyone about themselves. I mog him in an actual situation cus his body language is cucked after all those hours of gaming inside his house jfl.

I DON'T FUCKING UNDERSTAND HOW THIS IS POSSIBLE. Maybe it is just the fact that she is just not constantly reminded of his face cus its an e relationship., idfk. This guy also has a much higher allowance than me AND I FEEL REALLY FUCKING JEALOUS WHEN HE FLEXES ALL THE THINGS HE IS DOING AND TALKS ABOUT HIS GIRLFRIEND. He has apparently talked to her parents too, and they plan to move in together. Jfl this nigga will loose his virginity before me. (Atleast if she doesn't dump him as soon as she sees him)

His mum was (allagedly) murdered with gasoline /accidentally burnt alive when he was in 2nd grade and he had quite a traumatic childhood. I do feel sad for him in this regard but he is really starting to get on my nerves.

They talk like middle schoolers from what I have seen but pretty sure they have average gen z convos from time to time too. I have attached a couple pictures of part of her face and their chats. She got really angry with me as I said above and went on a rant about how I am a loser and will never have a girlfriend lol.He is Kay, she is with the Korean name, I am Alex Karston.

I know it's childish, but what can you expect? I am technically a child.

TLDR Dnr : use chat gpt i aint writing that

Does this disprove the blackpill boyos? Or am I being retarded and coping about being mogged
e-gf

dnr

• +1