My debloat method (not just avoiding water)

ptg405

ptg405

Iron
So after about a year and a half I have finally settled upon a debloat method that I am done experimenting with for the time being. There are 3 main components and a few downsides.

1. Drink water to failure. Although some users say not to drink water, some study compilation I read off of a year ago said that high water consumption intermittently through the day was not bloating so I decided to try it out. Since then I have been doing the same thing with water which is drinking as much as possible whenever I get the chance. I drink k around 1.5 gallons of water a day (6 liters) plus or minus half a gallon. The only consistent consumption I receive is in the morning where I drink about a half liter no matter what in addition to black coffee. I also drink about 30% of my daily water while at the gym where I just chug as a daily ritual.
I assume this debloat stems from the fact that I’m pissing out all of my sodium and electrolytes making me retain less water. “But what about your body retaining more because of the lack of electrolytes??” That’s part 2,

2. Potassium daily. I take gluconate - just the cheapest on Amazon. I used to only take it for special events but it’s so cheap and so effective that I take 180mg every night and 270 every morning. My assumption is that this tricks my body into believing I have enough electrolytes (which I don’t believe me). Main downside of this is that my athletic ability is hindered causing me to definitely put out less muscular performance while debloat. I generally avoid sodium dense items, and don’t salt my food, but my glacier clear pisses lead me to believe that my sodium is just extracted anyway.

3. Exercise. I make an effort to sweat profusely due to exercise at least 3x a week. This is an extra precaution to keep my sodium low. I do stairmaster and stay in zone 2 for about 45 minutes which makes me sweat pretty bad, if you don’t have the time hop on the rowing machine and do some zone 2 which is a bit more intense, and if you’re lazy hop in the sauna.

I’ve also tried facial massage for debloat in shower religiously for about 2 months, but honestly it looked worse and definitely made me redder.

I’d like some input if y’all have any quips but this is my method that I’ve finally settled on. I can send a few pics of me over pm if you’d like some reference photos of me peak debloat and bloat with very close bf.

• +1
Reactions: Usernames, skibidicum47, Defeated and 3 others
Which one has the most noticeable difference?

Mainly, I just make sure to drink enough water 3.5-4L. Whilst making sure to have a consistent (and this is important) intake of sodium, potassium and magnesium.

I'm also careful to avoid high-inflammatory, high sodium foods, processed foods, alcohol, caffeine and gas producing foods.

Aerobic exercise helps too.

I drink dandelion root and leaf tea, and usually eat more complex carbs.

• +1
Reactions: spry6
all cope just take furosemide, dandelion shit s cope it debloats shit

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22
Which one has the most noticeable difference?
I’d say that besides losing fat just drinking a fuck ton of water is the most effective. Behind that is exercise but it’s pretty temporary at a debit pov, and in last potassium. It’s the combination of everything that does it for me. Experiment and take some photos same lighting trying different things over the course of a month.

Sleep + Water + electrolytes
In that order
I’m def not getting enough sleep and I look fine. If anything good sleep makes me bloated in the morning. Not denying that sleep is overall worth it tho

So after about a year and a half I have finally settled upon a debloat method that I am done experimenting with for the time being. There are 3 main components and a few downsides.

1. Drink water to failure. Although some users say not to drink water, some study compilation I read off of a year ago said that high water consumption intermittently through the day was not bloating so I decided to try it out. Since then I have been doing the same thing with water which is drinking as much as possible whenever I get the chance. I drink k around 1.5 gallons of water a day (6 liters) plus or minus half a gallon. The only consistent consumption I receive is in the morning where I drink about a half liter no matter what in addition to black coffee. I also drink about 30% of my daily water while at the gym where I just chug as a daily ritual.
I assume this debloat stems from the fact that I’m pissing out all of my sodium and electrolytes making me retain less water. “But what about your body retaining more because of the lack of electrolytes??” That’s part 2,

2. Potassium daily. I take gluconate - just the cheapest on Amazon. I used to only take it for special events but it’s so cheap and so effective that I take 180mg every night and 270 every morning. My assumption is that this tricks my body into believing I have enough electrolytes (which I don’t believe me). Main downside of this is that my athletic ability is hindered causing me to definitely put out less muscular performance while debloat. I generally avoid sodium dense items, and don’t salt my food, but my glacier clear pisses lead me to believe that my sodium is just extracted anyway.

3. Exercise. I make an effort to sweat profusely due to exercise at least 3x a week. This is an extra precaution to keep my sodium low. I do stairmaster and stay in zone 2 for about 45 minutes which makes me sweat pretty bad, if you don’t have the time hop on the rowing machine and do some zone 2 which is a bit more intense, and if you’re lazy hop in the sauna.

I’ve also tried facial massage for debloat in shower religiously for about 2 months, but honestly it looked worse and definitely made me redder.

I’d like some input if y’all have any quips but this is my method that I’ve finally settled on. I can send a few pics of me over pm if you’d like some reference photos of me peak debloat and bloat with very close bf.
jfl js take lasix

You hit the nail on the head, low inflammation is the key.

just waterpull bro

• JFL
Reactions: ptg405