My depression update

D

Deleted member 5927

Lurker
I think I may have cured my depression.

A few things changed: I got my own room without a roomate in a cramped room, more privacy, less mogging (he was like 5 PSL), you guys convinced me to stop staring at my flaws in the mirror.

I also started taking vitamin D3 (6k IU a day, can't afford to blast 10k like some of you), on top of that I take 200 mcg of K2 a day, as well as L-Optizinc which has 30mg zinc and some copper mixed in.

I feel alot better mentally, not nearly as depressed. On top of that I just gymcel, save money (I want gyno surgery in the next 6 months), and that's about it for now.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4991, .*my*., to_stop_da_cope and 25 others
Why is there 0 replies

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hightwolf and Lux
Good for you man, keep going

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman and Lux
imagine being a man and saying shit like i am depressed foid trait tbh

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: ovosoundszn, Be_ConfidentBro, Need2Ascend and 6 others
Congrats bro. glad to hear u doing better

I wish my depression would seem so simple

A few things changed: I got my own room without a roomate in a cramped room, more privacy, less mogging (he was like 5 PSL), you guys convinced me to stop staring at my flaws in the mirror.

I also started taking vitamin D3 (6k IU a day, can't afford to blast 10k like some of you), on top of that I take 200 mcg of K2 a day, as well as L-Optizinc which has 30mg zinc and some copper mixed in.

I feel alot better mentally, not nearly as depressed. On top of that I just gymcel, save money (I want gyno surgery in the next 6 months), and that's about it for now.
ngl you need to up your D3 dose.

you are like 4.5psl what are you crying about

my T levels were already way too high in puberty and it raped my face with acne and i got gyno.

i don't want any more acne and even more gyno and i can't fit injecting T into my lifestyle ill be travelling alot
Life of a low iq armycel

i don't know why you are telling me this like it's my fault. it's not like i enjoy having gyno, or enjoyed having cystic acne ruin my childhood, or enjoyed being emotionally unstable due to fucked up estrogen levels.
and that's not true, high T IS what causes excess estrogen during puberty. i had insane acne and brutally oily skin which is what you get from too much T. i think you just don't like the fact that a person can have higher T than you, so much so that their body develops fucking tits to get rid of it, and so you cope by saying it's high E and low T.
Lifefuel for us gynocels

I'm getting surgery, life with gyno isnt worth living
Have you tried really sticking to doing cardio several times a week? And also nofapmaxxing? I did this this summer and to my surprise my gyno lost a lot of mass, now tbf I feel like my gyno is always changing size so I guess my hormones haven't stabilized yet. But, my point is you can actively do stuff now to really reduce your gyno quite a lot. Also gymcelling your chest should be on your list.

If I don't lose this shit in 2 - 3 years I'm gonna go fully mental and surgery will then be my only hope, but until then I just have to try shit to make it reduce in size tbh

Have you tried really sticking to doing cardio several times a week? And also nofapmaxxing? I did this this summer and to my surprise my gyno lost a lot of mass, now tbf I feel like my gyno is always changing size so I guess my hormones haven't stabilized yet. But, my point is you can actively do stuff now to really reduce your gyno quite a lot. Also gymcelling your chest should be on your list.

If I don't lose this shit in 2 - 3 years I'm gonna go fully mental and surgery will then be my only hope, but until then I just have to try shit to make it reduce in size tbh
Bro I've had it since age 13 I'm 20 now, it has stayed the same size since that age and I did nofap for 2.5 years and I still have it. It's staying man.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 8846
Bro I've had it since age 13 I'm 20 now, it has stayed the same size since that age and I did nofap for 2.5 years and I still have it. It's staying man.
I dread that shit happening to me too. Also had it since 13 am 18 now, fuck this is such suifuel

imagine being a man and saying shit like i am depressed foid trait tbh

technically it is neurotic behaviour and women tend to be more neurotic than men but it's not like neurotic people are 90% women, 10% men. It's more like 60/40 so there are plenty of neurotic men that just respond terribly to negative stimuli.

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend and Eezz
I dread that shit happening to me too. Also had it since 13 am 18 now, fuck this is such suifuel
it is staying bro, the people it goes away for it goes away by the end of their puberty, ppl like us gotta get surgery. it's really not even a bad surgery they just cut a half circle at the bottom of the nipple, slice all that shit out, and stitch it back together. it's really not that deep either. it's just expensive for no fucking reason.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8846
technically it is neurotic behaviour and women tend to be more neurotic than men but it's not like neurotic people are 90% women, 10% men. It's more like 60/40 so there are plenty of neurotic men that just respond terribly to negative stimuli.
Tbh personally even if am down and nothing is going well i just try to man up and go through I think that bitching all day about something wont get it solved its a female trait. Willpower is such a gift to have

Tbh personally even if am down and nothing is going well i just try to man up and go through I think that bitching all day about something wont get it solved its a female trait. Willpower is such a gift to have
it's not willpower you cuck it's the way you were raised and your hormone levels. my parents smashed my personality by bullying me my entire life and i was a subhuman at school and at home my life was fucking hell, on top of that i have bottom 40% genetics and im poor. easy to have "willpower" when everything is given to you.

it's not willpower you cuck it's the way you were raised and your hormone levels. my parents smashed my personality by bullying me my entire life and i was a subhuman at school and at home my life was fucking hell, on top of that i have bottom 40% genetics and im poor. easy to have "willpower" when everything is given to you.
Man i am a thirdworldcell i assure you nothing was given to me. my childhood was 100× worse than yours I was beaten a lot by my parents since their low iq ethnics never had any toys to play with went to a shit school where i was again hit a lot my face is full of scar some teeth chipped also didnt get good food just shit ass carb I can write you a book how my life is worse than yours. Just know that sitting and crying in the corner wont do you shit

• +1
Reactions: l0st@sea

glad to see you're in a better place now, i remember when i joined up that you were in a pretty bad spot and posted some concerning stuff on here.

the only way is forward from this point on (y)

I smoke weed everyday

glad to see you're in a better place now, i remember when i joined up that you were in a pretty bad spot and posted some concerning stuff on here.

the only way is forward from this point on (y)
im worse now i realized im subhuman i was just coping

shut up, you're good looking and look very dom despite being hapa

soon you'll slay girls all around the world

tenor.gif

depression is an effect/symptom of a cause which is deeper mentally and usually due to perception, which alot of the time is from hatred of self or hatred of the environment, but those are heavily entangled since alot of who we are is a result of environment and life circumstances

Find out what you hate about yourself and your life/environment, whether thats life style, hobbies, habits, family, friends, job, body, social status, the people you surround yourself with, the things you spend time on, your physical health, diet, doing low mentally driven activities, etc

alot of the time depression is ----- the awareness that you hate certain things about yourself but you decide to not do anything about it, so you just live in a continuous cycle of

self hatred -- awareness -- dont do anything -- shame

and is continuously played in the back of your mind and you see yourself as weak and pathetic

Last edited:
Post your best picture here I will tell you the truth

Man i am a thirdworldcell i assure you nothing was given to me. my childhood was 100× worse than yours I was beaten a lot by my parents since their low iq ethnics never had any toys to play with went to a shit school where i was again hit a lot my face is full of scar some teeth chipped also didnt get good food just shit ass carb I can write you a book how my life is worse than yours. Just know that sitting and crying in the corner wont do you shit
Yoooo shut the fuck up JFL. My face is literally beaten to fuck I have assymetrical eyebrows and a crooked nose from all the beatings I had the worst acne you've ever seen in your life and my entire life thusfar has been shit kill yourself

You're genuinely tall and your face is better than the average ugly.