My Dermatologist IS an idiot

prince_

prince_

Bronze
So some of you maybe remember this post a few months ago
https://looksmax.org/threads/is-my-derm-an-idiot-skincels-gtfih.1077324/#post-16264415

I've just returned from her appointment and i asked her if she could prescribe me accutane bc i am aware that no skincare coping can help me

She said the she will never prescribe me accutane because my acne isn't that bad anymore and i explained to her that my skin is free of active acne for like 2 days then i get 5 new inflamed whiteheads or sometimes cysts and she wouldn't listen bc now it looks better.. (bear in mind that i have face full of hyperpigmentation thats dark red)

And this whore is so unprofessional she started getting mad at me bc my opinion doesn't match with hers and told me if i don't want to listen to her i should go to some other place and ask them to prescribe me accutane bc she won't do it.

Then she started talking some shit that using accutane can close pineal gland from producing HGH which i know is bullshit because i asked an ENDOCRINOLOGIST if that is true and he said that its nonsense, BUT NO THIS WHORE KNOWS BETTER THAN A REAL ENDOCRINOLOGIST ABOUT GROWTH

TO TOP IT ALL OFF i pay 35 euros for every appointment with her and she did nothing but make my skin worse after i stopped doxycicline she started bombing my skin with loads of products all at once ( she gave me benzoyl peroxide 5% cleanser, azelaic acid 20%, tretionin 0,1% all at once to ,,speed up" gettting rid of acne which only made it worse)

Everything started to seem a bit weird when she gave me all that at once but i was like she probably knows what she is doing i will listen to her and then when she prescribed me STRONGEST TRETINOIN TO USE AM AND PM, I'VE NEVER HEARD THAT SHIT than i started to get even more suspicious that she is not a good dermatologist and now i am sure.

I just want to get accutane and get rid of this shit once and for all but no now she has to be a smartass

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aboriginalmaxxing, ryuken, yue and 6 others
>she

stopped reading (y)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aboriginalmaxxing, descension, ryuken and 13 others
>she

stopped reading (y)
i know she's an absolute retard and has always annoyed me but i tried to listen to her for 5 months and it led nowhere

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and NZb6Air
https://looksmax.org/threads/is-my-derm-an-idiot-skincels-gtfih.1077324/#post-16264415

I've just returned from her appointment and i asked her if she could prescribe me accutane bc i am aware that no skincare coping can help me

She said the she will never prescribe me accutane because my acne isn't that bad anymore and i explained to her that my skin is free of active acne for like 2 days then i get 5 new inflamed whiteheads or sometimes cysts and she wouldn't listen bc now it looks better.. (bear in mind that i have face full of hyperpigmentation thats dark red)

And this whore is so unprofessional she started getting mad at me bc my opinion doesn't match with hers and told me if i don't want to listen to her i should go to some other place and ask them to prescribe me accutane bc she won't do it.

Then she started talking some shit that using accutane can close pineal gland from producing HGH which i know is bullshit because i asked an ENDOCRINOLOGIST if that is true and he said that its nonsense, BUT NO THIS WHORE KNOWS BETTER THAN A REAL ENDOCRINOLOGIST ABOUT GROWTH

TO TOP IT ALL OFF i pay 35 euros for every appointment with her and she did nothing but make my skin worse after i stopped doxycicline she started bombing my skin with loads of products all at once ( she gave me benzoyl peroxide 5% cleanser, azelaic acid 20%, tretionin 0,1% all at once to ,,speed up" gettting rid of acne which only made it worse)

Everything started to seem a bit weird when she gave me all that at once but i was like she probably knows what she is doing i will listen to her and then when she prescribed me STRONGEST TRETINOIN TO USE AM AND PM, I'VE NEVER HEARD THAT SHIT than i started to get even more suspicious that she is not a good dermatologist and now i am sure.

I just want to get accutane and get rid of this shit once and for all but no now she has to be a smartass
@Never Get Up educate this guy

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Never Get Up

Brutal for you boyo. I’m done with my accutane treatment but my derm is so blackpilled that he recommends starting accutane again if I relapse. Even wrote me a prescription so I can start whenever lmao 🤣 :lul:
He told me he’s on a microdose of accutane indefinitely
He basically told me that all topical treatments and antibiotics are shit and is a scam and only further irritates the skin

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: aids, phenotypecel, ihatewhiterose and 1 other person

how are u sure accutane will help you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aids and Costcosuperstore
You mean the acne that’s caused by the plant toxins that you’re consuming on a daily basis?

Stop eating carbohydrates and the problem is solved. You and your professional drug dealer called a dermatologist, which is not a qualification of a nutritionist, are both idiots. But at least she had the brain power to make money off of carbohydrate eating low IQ subhuman such as yourself.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: deea112, hybobu, Costcosuperstore and 3 others
Brutal for you boyo. I’m done with my accutane treatment but my derm is so blackpilled that he recommends starting accutane again if I relapse. Even wrote me a prescription so I can start whenever lmao 🤣 :lul:
He basically told me that all topical treatments and antibiotics are shit and is a scam and only further irritates the skin
i know and i am going to try to find some good dermatologist in my city hopefully this one is not retarded
she prescribed me again to bomb my skin with tons of products classic

• +1
Reactions: TallDarkAndHandsome and Costcosuperstore
You mean the acne that’s caused by the plant toxins that you’re consuming on a daily basis?

Stop eating carbohydrates and the problem is solved. You and your professional drug dealer called a dermatologist, which is not a qualification of a nutritionist, are both idiots. But at least she had the brain power to make money off of carbohydrate eating low IQ subhuman such as yourself.
stop with the cope

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore

Haha i love this guy

• +1
Reactions: Sapphiremaxxing and Costcosuperstore
stop with the cope
Keep poisoning yourself with contra-indicated substances such as carbohydrates. It’s your funeral. But hey, you’re destroying your health and looks, so less competition for me.

All of those plant poisons really destroyed your cognitive thinking capabilities.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, cc_7373 and Norwegian LTN

I really admire your conviction

• +1
Reactions: Sapphiremaxxing and Costcosuperstore
Keep poisoning yourself with contra-indicated substances such as carbohydrates. It’s your funeral. But hey, you’re destroying your health and looks, so less competition for me.

All of those plant poisons really destroyed your cognitive thinking capabilities.
why do you assume its carbs there could be other intolerances to things like eggs and dairy

• +1
  • +1

No, you are an idiot for going to a so called medical professional who gives you drugs instead of even asking you the first thing about your shitty diet. Derms are a joke. They legit see you for 2 minutes and prescribe you steroids

• +1
Reactions: aids and Costcosuperstore
why do you assume its carbs there could be other intolerances to things like eggs and dairy
There’s 3 ways of eating:

Carnivore

Omnivore

Vegan

If you eat a mixed diet consisting of animal meat/fat and plants (carbohydrates), then you’ll be activating the Randle Cycle which is chronic inflammation.

If you eat a plant only carbohydrate diet (vegan), then you’ll be lacking the necessary nutrients such as protein and fat. Your health will decline and you’ll eventually lose years off of your life.

Carnivore or death

Why even bother? Jfl. Amino asylum literally has accutane on there for as much as one fucking appointment. I don’t get why people jump through these hoops anymore. I just order anything I need. Doctors are a joke anymore.

• +1

Carnivore

Omnivore

Vegan

If you eat a mixed diet consisting of animal meat/fat and plants (carbohydrates), then you’ll be activating the Randle Cycle which is chronic inflammation.

If you eat a plant only carbohydrate diet (vegan), then you’ll be lacking the necessary nutrients such as protein and fat. Your health will decline and you’ll eventually lose years off of your life.

Carnivore or death

I am a seedoilovore. I only consume seed oils carnivore is bad for you

jfl nigga i got 2 smallwhiteheads and my doctor prescribed me Accutane and i have clear skin now still I will microdose all my life to not get acne anymore

At this point just buy accutane from india

• +1
Reactions: aids
based derm, im also permadosing isotretinoin and its a fucking godsent

cant believe people really spend hundreds of € on skincare, when all you need is 5mg of isotret and a moisturizer with SPF :feelshmm:

Carnivore

Omnivore

Vegan

Carnivore or death

Give me tip for blocked nose i almost cant breath ( seriously help me pls give me tip )

yeah bro just eat raw meat, what do you mean you can get salmonella? no bro trust me bro:feelsuhh:

No, you are an idiot for going to a so called medical professional who gives you drugs instead of even asking you the first thing about your shitty diet. Derms are a joke. They legit see you for 2 minutes and prescribe you steroids
my diet is not shit i've tried everything in terms of diet i cut out diary i don't eat any sweets i eat everything cooked and almost never eat fast food, diet is cope for hormonal acne

• +1
Reactions: The Homelander
when she prescribed me STRONGEST TRETINOIN TO USE AM AND PM, I'VE NEVER HEARD THAT SHIT
Tretinoin in the daytime.
Doesn't deserve a license to practice medicine holy fuck.

• +1
Reactions: prince_
jfl nigga i got 2 smallwhiteheads and my doctor prescribed me Accutane and i have clear skin now still I will microdose all my life to not get acne anymore
brutal this whore doesn't want to give me accutane for severe acne and i see people getting it for few pimples

Tretinoin in the daytime.
Doesn't deserve a license to practice medicine holy fuck.
thats literally what i thought and i immediately knew that i won't be using it AM because its so contradictory

• +1
thats literally what i thought and i immediately knew that i won't be using it AM because its so contradictory
You tried getting isotretinoin imported? What country you in?

You tried getting isotretinoin imported? What country you in?
Im in southeastern Europe its not a problem to get accutane bc eventually some derm will agree to prescribe me but i need to go to monthly check ups by a professional every month to see if my liver is okay and everything so thats why i didn't try to get it on my own

• +1
my diet is not shit i've tried everything in terms of diet i cut out diary i don't eat any sweets i eat everything cooked and almost never eat fast food, diet is cope for hormonal acne
If your acne is truly hormonal then fix your hormones instead of hopping on 1000 different pills and medications first. Is your estrogen too high, T too low? Get that checked first in a hormonal blood panel at a lab. Don’t just check for the basic shit like just T and E. Check all ur hormones and THEN hop on drugs if it still doesn’t work

If your acne is truly hormonal then fix your hormones instead of hopping on 1000 different pills and medications first. Is your estrogen too high, T too low? Get that checked first in a hormonal blood panel at a lab. Don’t just check for the basic shit like just T and E. Check all ur hormones and THEN hop on drugs if it still doesn’t work
How do i fix my hormones? I will try that tbh but i think its just puberty changes and all that stuff

Carnivore

Omnivore

Vegan

Carnivore or death

So omnivore is worse than vegan?

• +1
Reactions: Never Get Up

Listen to doctors about staying alive but not about health

She is right and your endocrinologist is wrong, it can stunt growth depending on dose, duration, age, individual susceptibility, etc