Offical Surgery Consultant
Here's the deal

July 2022:
- Contacts
- Invisalign
September 2022:
- Septoplasty, Wisdom teeth extraction, unilateral side wing osteotomy
- teeth bleaching
- under eye filler (putinmaxx with fat grafts)

February 2023:
- bimax

Summer 2023:
- jaw angle implants
- veneers

I will go full SAILERMAXX for my jaw and full Putinmaxx with fat grafts for my under eye to fix my subhumanity and ascend like you have never seen before.
I am confident to make the most insane ascension in looksmax history

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Aero, ChristianChad, Virgin at 29 😔 and 7 others
meanwhile your long midface, round orbits and low ipd will remain intact

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, ChristianChad, the next o'pry and 3 others
good luck niggaaaaa

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet
- teeth bleaching
how long are you on the invisalign for bro? i thought you can't bleach your teeth with braces b/c you swap out the trays every 10-14 days.

Here's the deal

July 2022:
- Contacts
- Invisalign
September 2022:
- teeth bleaching

February 2023:
- bimax

Summer 2023:
- jaw angle implants
- veneers

I will go full SAILERMAXX for my jaw and full Putinmaxx with fat grafts for my under eye to fix my subhumanity and ascend like you have never seen before.
Be careful Sailer is an old guy

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet
  • Love it
Reactions: ChristianChad, BugeyeBigNoseCurry and Deleted member 2729
i will have an Orbital box osteotomy with bilateral tripod osteotomies to double my facial height to width ratio and increase my palpebral fissure lenght and a 12 mm quandrangular modified Lefort 3 as describet by Dr. Sinn with a 10 mm Lefort I with 5 degrees of countreclockwise rotation and a mandibular BSSO with 3 inches of advancemend and chin wing osteotomy to create a hyper ant face which was discovered by Dr. Sailer who i can not afford to go to. Throw in an Almond eye surgery Dr. Taban style, meaning with lateral canthoplexy, lower lid retraction surgery and orbital decompression. Make me an aggressive wraparound jaw implant with exactly these specifications: 15 mm of lateral jaw angle augmentation with 6 mm horizontal augmentation to my ramus. Use Peek not silicone and remember to use 2 titanium screws on each side for fixation. As for the chin, recontour it to a wide square style.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: orthochadic, ChristianChad, Deleted member 8869 and 4 others
i will have an Orbital box osteotomy with bilateral tripod osteotomies to double my facial height to width ratio and increase my palpebral fissure lenght and a 12 mm quandrangular modified Lefort 3 as describet by Dr. Sinn with a 10 mm Lefort I with 5 degrees of countreclockwise rotation and a mandibular BSSO with 3 inches of advancemend and chin wing osteotomy to create a hyper ant face which was discovered by Dr. Sailer who i can not afford to go to. Throw in an Almond eye surgery Dr. Taban style, meaning with lateral canthoplexy, lower lid retraction surgery and orbital decompression. Make me an aggressive wraparound jaw implant with exactly these specifications: 15 mm of lateral jaw angle augmentation with 6 mm horizontal augmentation to my ramus. Use Peek not silicone and remember to use 2 titanium screws on each side for fixation. As for the chin, recontour it to a wide square style.
Man Body GIF

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad and Acromegaly_Chad
Here's the deal

July 2022:
- Contacts
- Invisalign
September 2022:
- teeth bleaching

February 2023:
- bimax

Summer 2023:
- jaw angle implants
- veneers

Is sidewing good? Idk how much it can make my jaw wider but i will get it also. But i think u need to make whole ramus wider not only lower jaw?

Toss in some rhinoplasty and phenoplasty for jbwmaxxing

dm me i got questions about side and chin wing

nigger how many looksmaxxing plans have you posted

Why do you want to remove wisdom teeth?

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
OP is your palate fine?

Here's the deal

July 2022:
- Contacts
- Invisalign
September 2022:
- teeth bleaching

February 2023:
- bimax

Summer 2023:
- jaw angle implants
- veneers

Just buy a silicon mask and wear it on your real face
You’ll save a lot of money :ogre: