My dick has no girth

Napoleon1800

Napoleon1800

Kraken
Fuck this life. I could've been a bbc mogger with fat dick but I have a stick dick. And all penis enlargement techniques focus on length :feelswhy:

feels good to have coke can dick

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
Get a leluv pump and pump for 4 years

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, humanoidsub7 and Napoleon1800
cant relate my dick is a thickness mog

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
The best cope for pencil cock is that you'll have an easirr time with jbs but other than that it doesnt look good forsure

You get a cable cuff like pic rel and you need to get fully erect and put this cable cuff on your dick. You trap the blood in your dick and there will be expansion an of your dick. You need to have some type of clothing or silicon around your dick also so that the cuff doesn't fuck your dick up. And if you fuck up with a clamp, you can end up with hard flaccid hence why it's an advanced PE technique.
CABLE CUFF Medium Cable Cuff PRO CFMP030808 - The Home Depot

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: edodalic29
You get a cable cuff like pic rel and you need to get fully erect and put this cable cuff on your dick. You trap the blood in your dick and there will be expansion an of your dick. You need to have some type of clothing or silicon around your dick also so that the cuff doesn't fuck your dick up. And if you fuck up with a clamp, you can end up with hard flaccid hence why it's an advanced PE technique.
View attachment 2443493
The shit we do for pussy...

View attachment 2443493
I just bought that same exact one . Do you have a routine or something? How long do i have the clamp around my dick for ? and how many times a day ?

I just bought that same exact one . Do you have a routine or something? How long do i have the clamp around my dick for ? and how many times a day ?
When I use to clamp, I would do 2 sets of 10 minutes with a 5 minute break between. I would do it like 4-5 days week. I stopped since clamping wasn’t for me and I didn’t like choking the life out of my penis. Clamping is very risky and it’s easy to get hard flaccid from clamping if you don’t know what you’re doing. You’re better off using and airpump.