My dick is confirmed to be 7 inches

moredatesmorerapes

moredatesmorerapes

Gold
It's hard for me to measure normally because my dick is curved. I just stood up while jerking off and my dick went a little past my belly button. My belly button is around 6.5-6.75 inches above my cock for context. On top of that remember the curvature. So I can estimate it to be around 7 inches. Not sure to what extent height effects belly button position? I'm 5'11"

@Gengar

My EQ is horrible though. It can't stay erect. It doesn't even stay fully hard the whole time I masturbate.
I know everyone larps dick size here. But I've sent my penis to multiple users (HimmyButler for example) that can confirm it's not larp.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mug, Chadeep, itzyaboyJJ and 6 others
Least homoerotic .org thread…

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ, Bipolar Vamp6ix, Gaygymmaxx and 2 others
It's hard for me to measure normally because my dick is curved. I just stood up while jerking off and my dick went a little past my belly button. My belly button is around 6.5-6.75 inches above my cock for context. On top of that remember the curvature. So I can estimate it to be around 7 inches. Not sure to what extent height effects belly button position? I'm 5'11"

@Gengar

My EQ is horrible though. It can't stay erect. It doesn't even stay fully hard the whole time I masturbate.
I know everyone larps dick size here. But I've sent my penis to multiple users (HimmyButler for example) that can confirm it's not larp.
Why don’t you measure it with both a ruler and a measuring tape and go with whichever measurements you prefer? I am longer with a ruler and shorter with a measuring tape but I prefer the measuring tape. What’s the girth?

• +1
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ, ey88, WhoTookVendetta and 1 other person
Why don’t you measure it with both a ruler and a measuring tape and go with whichever measurements you prefer? I am longer with a ruler and shorter with a measuring tape but I prefer the measuring tape. What’s the girth?
5.5 girth
I have to resort to weird measures because my EQ sucks and it loses full erection if I try to pull something to measure it

• +1
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta and Gengar
no dick for ur brown skin

• +1
Reactions: Cyrus
I’m only 5 🥲

• +1
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta
5.5 girth
I have to resort to weird measures because my EQ sucks and it loses full erection if I try to pull something to measure it
So basically you’re 7 x 5.5? Certified big dick. Yeah, my EQ is also shit.

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, moredatesmorerapes and WhoTookVendetta
Crazy how everyone on the internet is 7 inches.

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and Gengar
Crazy how everyone on the internet is 7 inches.
because obv people larp but the main reason why is someone with 4 or 5 inches isn’t gonna talk about it

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and WhoTookVendetta
Am I the only one using a tape measure? :LOL:

By the way, girth matters a lot more. There is such a thing as too much length but no such thing as too much girth.

• +1
Reactions: moredatesmorerapes
Am I the only one using a tape measure? :LOL:

By the way, girth matters a lot more. There is such a thing as too much length but no such thing as too much girth.
My girth is better tbh. Everyone I sent pics to mired my girth. Can’t there be too much girth though?
I’m worried I won’t fit ngl. Especially cuz I like short small girls

My girth is better tbh. Everyone I sent pics to mired my girth. Can’t there be too much girth though?
I’m worried I won’t fit ngl. Especially cuz I like short small girls
If you're sending dick pics to other guys, might be time to question your sexuality

I'm the second best cockologist on the forum go ahead and send me a picture of your hard cock and I'll let you know if I concur after running the numbers :what:

• JFL
Reactions: GlamourPursuer
your fat push your belly button down so its more like 4

• +1
Reactions: FaceandBBC and moredatesmorerapes
Big starts at 10

• +1
Crazy how statistically legit 7+ is fairly rare yet on the internet every incel claim to be packing at least 7" :forcedsmile:

• Ugh..
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ
Crazy how statistically legit 7+ is fairly rare yet on the internet every incel claim to be packing at least 7" :forcedsmile:
“Packing 7” my phone is bigger than that

• +1
They are jelous they aren’t even scratching the average
Big starts at 10

• +1
Unless it's a properly measured pic with a ruler then it means nothing

• +1
Bro 7 should be minimum under that is so tiny a horses balls are bigger than

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Swarthy Knight and moredatesmorerapes
It was
Users who have seen my cock
@itzyaboyJJ
@himmy butler (deleted account)
@poopoohead
@twilight
@SurgeryEnjoyer
@DelonLover1999
@PointOfNoReturn

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Swarthy Knight and itzyaboyJJ
It was
Users who have seen my cock
@itzyaboyJJ
@himmy butler (deleted account)
@poopoohead
@twilight
@SurgeryEnjoyer
@DelonLover1999
@PointOfNoReturn
i dont recall seeing it tbh, even in gc days

• +1
because obv people larp but the main reason why is someone with 4 or 5 inches isn’t gonna talk about it
That’s not alot
Ugh at these ppl who think that fr
Fellas, I was being sarcastic and know its obvious larp. And 7 inches nbp is a fairly big size.

• JFL
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FaceandBBC and moredatesmorerapes