My diet for good health and longevity

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Things with beauty need to be honoured
Grass fed/grass finished ground beef (ideally 80/20 but 85/15 will do fine), Organic Pasteur raised eggs, Grass fed butter, Grass fed beef liver, Beef tallow, and thats all.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: thereallegend, mayo mogger and raleqtambrobret
average male living on goyslop will outlive you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING and romanstock
average male living on goyslop will outlive you
No proof or explanations and not one single argument to disprove or at least attempt to disprove my scientific knowledge and understanding of nutrition.

No proof or explanations and not one single argument to disprove or at least attempt to disprove my scientific knowledge and understanding of nutrition.
prove that your raw carnivore diet is beneficial then
show me the science

just ignore the question because you know yourself you can't prove anything
You asked to prove the “raw carnivore” is beneficial, but nothing in my thread discusses eating meat raw, it is based off carnivore diet but its not stating anything directly of eating red meat raw.

You asked to prove the “raw carnivore” is beneficial, but nothing in my thread discusses eating meat raw, it is based off carnivore diet but its not stating anything directly of eating red meat raw.
prove the carnivore diet then you fucking nigger stop sidetracking

Just eat the grass yourself bro.

Grass fed/grass finished ground beef (ideally 80/20 but 85/15 will do fine), Organic Pasteur raised eggs, Grass fed butter, Grass fed beef liver, Beef tallow, and thats all.
nw5 by 23 diet

prove the carnivore diet then you fucking nigger stop sidetracking
Finally the correct question, the carnivorous diet is ideal because red meat contains nearly all minerals, vitamins and micronutrients such as consisting of all the Ba-Vitamin’s, furthermore beef liver is one of the most nutritionally dense foods with nearly all the essential and important nutrients for health and only needs to be consumed once a week.

vice versa, the human body does not need a single gram of carbohydrate because all carbohydrates no matter its form and where it comes from is turned into sugars/ glucose in the blood spiking your blood sugar levels and increasing insulin.

Additionally vegetable’s are full of chemical defense’s such as oxalates, phytates, and other chemical defenses which inhibit the absorption of nutrients, furthermore fibre is not necessary because it is literally “indigestable” what fibre does is just blocks the absorption of nutrients and create fermentation in your gut that leads to IBD and other colon/ digestive issues due to the body’s inflammatory state of consistently having to deal with fibre and ferment it in order to clean out your colon and clear pathway’s for fece’s to be formed.

• JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
nw5 by 23 diet
? I don’t get it male balding pattern is largely genetic’s and is influenced by DHT sensitivity by hairs on your head.

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger
Finally the correct question, the carnivorous diet is ideal because red meat contains nearly all minerals, vitamins and micronutrients such as consisting of all the Ba-Vitamin’s, furthermore beef liver is one of the most nutritionally dense foods with nearly all the essential and important nutrients for health and only needs to be consumed once a week.

vice versa, the human body does not need a single gram of carbohydrate because all carbohydrates no matter its form and where it comes from is turned into sugars/ glucose in the blood spiking your blood sugar levels and increasing insulin.

Additionally vegetable’s are full of chemical defense’s such as oxalates, phytates, and other chemical defenses which inhibit the absorption of nutrients, furthermore fibre is not necessary because it is literally “indigestable” what fibre does is just blocks the absorption of nutrients and create fermentation in your gut that leads to IBD and other colon/ digestive issues due to the body’s inflammatory state of consistently having to deal with fibre and ferment it in order to clean out your colon and clear pathway’s for fece’s to be formed.
nice science and sources
you have 0 understanding of nutrition nor biology

whats with the grass fed bhai

nice science and sources
you have 0 understanding of nutrition nor biology
Not bothered to show the thousand’s of sources by medical professionals, MD’s sich as Dr Eric. Berg, Paul saladino, Ken Berry, Anthony Chaffee, and many other MD’s you can go check out on their channel’s.

The science can also be looked online yourself, i don’t need to go find the data/ science and studies for you.

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger and raleqtambrobret
? I don’t get it male balding pattern is largely genetic’s and is influenced by DHT sensitivity by hairs on your head.
whites eat the most amount of red meat thats why they go bald the earliest

Not bothered to show the thousand’s of sources by medical professionals, MD’s sich as Dr Eric. Berg, Paul saladino, Ken Berry, Anthony Chaffee, and many other MD’s you can go check out on their channel’s.

The science can also be looked online yourself, i don’t need to go find the data/ science and studies for you.
:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
another carnivoretard suffering from the dunning kruger

whats with the grass fed bhai
Grass fed is more nutritionally dense aswell as less toxic chemicals inside due to grains consisting of largely of GH, Antibiotics and other hormones. The only benefit grains have over grass fed is that it is fattier which will taste better but its about health for me not taste.

whites eat the most amount of red meat thats why they go bald the earliest
White’s go bald the most because of DHT sensitivity gene pool, not because of red meat consumption.

• Hmm...
Reactions: mayo mogger
eggs + fruit + butter + milk

thats the best option ,

the common meat found in market needs to be cooked which makes carcinogens on the top layer

thats why studies show red meat leads to cancer

eggs on the other hand have the most optimal protein profile and dont need to be cooked+ they are cheap asf

• JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
eggs + fruit + butter + milk

thats the best option ,

the common meat found in market needs to be cooked which makes carcinogens on the top layer

thats why studies show red meat leads to cancer

eggs on the other hand have the most option protein profile and dont need to be cooked
Did my thread not say “grass fed/grass finished ground beef”, and no the common meats found in carincogens is due to nitrates in processed meats like bacon. Studies that show Americans having colon cancer is due to them eating other major heavily ultra processed foods like mcdonalds and the red meats found to link with cancers in those studies is mainly bacon and sausages which is processed meats containing nitrates.

Grass finished red meats mainly beef is the most healthiest and less cancerous foods out of all you listed such as fruits which is mainly just fructose not processed by the liver to use as glucose and cancers feed off fructose but they can’t feed off normal cells, again dairy is okay, but it still has carbohydrates which all turn into SUGAR’s.