My diet was absolutely horrid between 14-16

Balkancel

Balkancel

personality is key
Basically my diet revolved around cola drinks, chocolate, fast food and ice cream, maybe some home cooked meals here and there and yet it was during that period that I grew the most. I literally had stretch marks all over my back and shoulders. I grew FAST, but I was also really skinny. Never gained fat despite eating a shit ton of calories every single day. I plateaued after 2 years @186cm. I wonder if I would've maybe grown a tad taller if I ate a more nutritious diet. I was also very physically active as I played volleyball and lifted a bit here and there

Last edited:
same man, stupid piece of shit worthless parents gave me hella carbs/rice with stinky curry which fcking stunted my growth.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Demir and itsoverbuddyboyo
Young man my diet has always been horrible,however I grew upto 6'3" surpassing my father by 4 inches!

same man, stupid piece of shit worthless parents gave me hella carbs/rice with stinky curry which fcking stunted my growth.
How tall are u

Young man my diet has always been horrible,however I grew upto 6'3" surpassing my father by 4 inches!
Consisting of soda,lays,sweets...you simply have buttcheek genes son.

Sir did you rape any holes back in WW2?

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1680 and Balkancel
Nah the uk, I have no hope with white girls
tenor.gif

• So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 1680
At least you’re tall for a curry
I’m 5’7

yea you have 0 chance with white girls considering your in the uk, you have to be a 8/10 6ft+ as a curry to have a chance with a 5/10 white girl down there lol

yea you have 0 chance with white girls considering your in the uk, you have to be a 8/10 6ft+ as a curry to have a chance with a 5/10 white girl down there lol
I mean that’s an exaggeration but yeh you’re not far off, at least I can cope by getting with indian girls in my course

feels
can't wait to leave this shit country
Same can’t wait to go india and try my luck there. If I can’t slay there I’m going to rope :feelswhy:

Over for me

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
Volleyball is swamped with tall, lean and muscular chads and prime jbs. I wish I never stopped tbh
feels
can't wait to leave this shit country
Help me find a desperate anglo saxon bitch to marry for a green card bro

Volleyball is swamped with tall, lean and muscular chads and prime jbs. I wish I never stopped tbh

Help me find a desperate anglo saxon bitch to marry for a green card bro
Hungary is a paradise, no niggers or stinky indians, perfect. The only problem is the lack of sea access, I get claustrophobic.

UK is even worse than the states (srs)

Hungary is a paradise, no niggers or stinky indians, perfect. The only problem is the lack of sea access, I get claustrophobic.
Fuck that. I want to move to the UK to moneymaxxxxx

cope @ u faggot copecels. if u weren't malnourished ur fine. blame ur shit genes. go rope

Empty calories won't help you grow your bones larger bro
neither will the predetermined dna transcription that takes place in your body.