my digit ratio is very feminine

D

Deleted member 21077

Kraken
over 1 on both hands (only ratio that matters in life) longer ring fingers win at lyfe!

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896 and forevermirin
Prettyboy has a feminine ratio and he is like the biggest chad on .org

• JFL
Reactions: Prince88 and forevermirin
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Prince88 and Deleted member 14693
mine is .89 on my non dominant hand

Prettyboy has a feminine ratio and he is like the biggest chad on .org
i took the hottest girl in my grade possibly the school in 10th grade to the ASB Ball and grinded on her so hard some popular senior asked if i was gonna anally fuck her that night

ive always had girls dig me ever since i was a baby boy all the cute girls had a crush on me they tried to hide it so hard but would grind on me at dances even when i was fat in middle school hahahahaha

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896 and Deleted member 14693
i seen his pics hes not the prettyboy on his avi hes been larping as
His avi is a cartoon, no one thought it was him, wtf you on about jfl

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: forevermirin and Deleted member 29167
i took the hottest girl in my grade possibly the school in 10th grade to the ASB Ball and grinded on her so hard some popular senior asked if i was gonna anally fuck her that night

ive always had girls dig me ever since i was a baby boy all the cute girls had a crush on me they tried to hide it so hard but would grind on me at dances even when i was fat in middle school hahahahaha
inb4 tales from Mumbai this actually happened in SoCal too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
His avi is a cartoon, no one thought it was him, wtf you on about jfl
are u mates with him is that what this is about because that was clear larp and im calling him out on it

are u mates with him is that what this is about because that was clear larp and im calling him out on it
Bro no one thought that he was his avi jfl, he claimed white several times and posted his actual face.

Who tf would think that he is a cartoon?`??? its clearly a drawn guy, thats probably just what he considers ideal looks