My dog just ate my adderall

NorwoodAscender

NorwoodAscender

Blue-cel
title. homie is gonna have the most productive 4 hours of his life then evolve like a pokemon
Pokemon Evolve GIF

jokes aside i got to get this bastard to the vet asap:trepidation:

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: StrangerDanger, User28823, ShowerMaxxing and 13 others
Holy shit. Keep the thread updated. If he a big dog or small?

Thots and prayers for him.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, psychomandible, MaghrebGator and 4 others
One time i accidently gave my dog a bone... he shat blood the next day i almost killed him

• So Sad
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, sportsmogger, notsocommonthumb and 1 other person
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: diditeverbegin, sportsmogger, notsocommonthumb and 1 other person
title. homie is gonna have the most productive 4 hours of his life then evolve like a pokemon
Pokemon Evolve GIF

jokes aside i got to get this bastard to the vet asap:trepidation:
Don't even try bro it's too late. The mutt's dead. :cry:

• So Sad
  • WTF
  • Woah
  • +1
Should've tried to train him while he was on Adderall

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and NorwoodAscender
put ur finger in its mouth to make it throw up, and give it 1 teaspoon 3% hydrogen peroxide it will throw up like crazy

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: majesticincel, TechnoBoss and NorwoodAscender
Should've tried to train him while he was on Adderall
could probably teach him how to do the macarena right now
dog dancing GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, ShowerMaxxing, diditeverbegin and 3 others
put ur finger in its mouth to make it throw up, and give it 1 teaspoon 3% hydrogen peroxide it will throw up like crazy
fuck thank you bro. gotta double check this isn’t larp and i’m not gonna kill him jfl, but thank you if it’s not.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and notsocommonthumb
Is the doggo fine now?

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
More proof that dogs are retarded

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: LuckyBeast and TechnoBoss
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and TechnoBoss
bros dog
Dog Laptop GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger, User28823, ShowerMaxxing and 6 others
Hope lil dawgs oke ❤️❤️

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: wrist cry, TechnoBoss and NorwoodAscender
mydogatemyhomwork:no:
my dog did my homework:yes:

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger, User28823, ShowerMaxxing and 3 others
Praying for ur doggie bro. As long as he’s not an extra small dog and didn’t consume more then 50 mg
He should be fine. They will likely hook him up to an IV and monitor him overnight to be extra cautious he’s ok. Hope he/she will be fine 🙏

Attachments

• IMG_2523.png
    IMG_2523.png
    335.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TechnoBoss, NorwoodAscender and mug
Praying for ur doggie bro. As long as he’s not an extra small dog and didn’t consume more then 50 mg
He should be fine. They will likely hook him up to an IV and monitor him overnight to be extra cautious he’s ok. Hope he/she will be fine 🙏
Did someone actually make a table showing how much adderall a dog can can safely eat relative to its size? How many dogs are out here eating adderall to where this picture was needed? Apparently too many.

• JFL
Reactions: mug and tombradylover
Did someone actually make a table showing how much adderall a dog can can safely eat relative to its size? How many dogs are out here eating adderall to where this picture was needed? Apparently too many.
college is ruf

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and TechnoBoss
Apperntly it’s very common for dogs to ingest adderall. One of the more common poison occurrences. Those bastards are experts at finding random bits of stuff on the ground to eat and ingest. Not surprising it happens often but sad so man doggies have died. Mainly the ones under 10 lbs tho and most of them had way more then 1 pill

• Woah
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Apperntly it’s very common for dogs to ingest adderall. One of the more common poison occurrences. Those bastards are experts at finding random bits of stuff on the ground to eat and ingest. Not surprising it happens often but sad so man doggies have died. Mainly the ones under 10 lbs tho and most of them had way more then 1 pill
Those dogs must've been high as fuck if they're under 10 pounds taking more than a 30mg.

3d add GIF by BadBenjamin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, NorwoodAscender and tombradylover
Those dogs must've been high as fuck if they're under 10 pounds taking more than a 30mg.

3d add GIF by BadBenjamin
Ngl that’s so potent for those doggies they prob started seizing within 10-15 min not even sure they got to enjoy any high out of it. 💀💀 not to be morbid

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and NorwoodAscender
Ngl that’s so potent for those doggies they prob started seizing within 10-15 min not even sure they got to enjoy any high out of it. 💀💀 not to be morbid
yeah seemed like my pupper was happy the first fifteen-thirty min. but then I could tell he was starting to panic by panting etc. Its funny tho, I could tell at the vet it was wearing off cause he got pissy quick asf. just like me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss and tombradylover
yeah seemed like my pupper was happy the first fifteen-thirty min. but then I could tell he was starting to panic by panting etc. Its funny tho, I could tell at the vet it was wearing off cause he got pissy quick asf. just like me
Really good sign tbh if it was bad ur dog would have been having severe symptoms by then. All the vet gotta do atp is make sure his body temp is ok and the meds get flushed out his system and he is properly hydrated via IV. If his heart rate was in fatal territory and or ur dog was having a panic attack the vet woulda probably sedated him as well to calm him down and try to regulate the heart rate and body temp. Overall ur dog will be fine and im glad everything will be ok🙏.

• Love it
Reactions: TechnoBoss and NorwoodAscender
One from a rotisserie chicken i had to give him like 5 pieces of bread i was rlly dumb
Your dogs just subhuman my dog eats rocks and is fine

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and cooldude1231
May as well let the little mutt try some choccy b4 he carks it

• JFL
Reactions: NorwoodAscender