my doggo pupper woofer floofer has metastatic cancer

haircutcel

haircutcel

goodbye
why did the good one have to get cancer instead of the annoying mexican one :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelsrope::feelsrope: its :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Nibba, Ritalincel and nattycel
:feelscry:

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
I’m sorry for your dog bro but don’t use soy terms from reddit. :feelswhat:

• +1
Reactions: Nibba and Ritalincel
Dogcel, come to the side of hamstercels
10961ba

I’m sorry for your dog bro but don’t use soy terms from reddit. :feelswhat:
i thought the sarcasm would be clear from the use of 4 soy terms in one title. i guess we have to start using /soy to denote sarcasm :soy::soy::soy::soy:

• +1
Reactions: Nibba, Ritalincel and Insomniac
i thought the sarcasm would be clear from the use of 4 soy terms in one title. i guess we have to start using /soy to denote sarcasm :soy::soy::soy::soy:
I’m autistic so sarcasm can go over my head sometimes tbh..
With that said..

> /s
8B9BBF3A 1838 4369 8EE6 E057F5280280

• +1
I’m autistic so sarcasm can go over my head sometimes tbh..
With that said..

> /s
View attachment 20236
not getting sarcasm seems to be a symptom of actual autism and not just the incel definition of autism as general social awkwardness. if you do have actual diagnosed autism, im sorry bro that's tough :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:
Dogcel, come to the side of hamstercels
View attachment 20235
what do you thing of ratcelling pbeter???!? "just get a rat bro they're like tiny dogs" they're also as undesirable as us

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel and Insomniac
Can you explain what metastatic cancer is? I've never heard of it before.

Can you explain what metastatic cancer is? I've never heard of it before.
its when the cancer spread from where the original tumor was. tbh don't even know where the original tumor was but shit is everywhere now

its when the cancer spread from where the original tumor was. tbh don't even know where the original tumor was but shit is everywhere now
Is it treatable bro,? If so and u got the money I would recommend it, it hurts to lose somebody so close even if it’s not human

My old dog had mammary tummors at 8. She had surgerie and went well till 14. Then the metastasis came and she died from lung cancer at 15 in the end of 2017 :feelsbadman: But today i have a new female dog with 11 months and she is perfect too :feelsgah:

why did the good one have to get cancer instead of the annoying mexican one :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelsrope::feelsrope: its :ogre:
Post this on Reddit and get 37272828272727 upsoys

• +1
Reactions: Ogre
Post this on Reddit and get 37272828272727 upsoys
I could post it on braincels and say i'm going to rope and they would all blame inceltears in the comments for bullying me to death

• +1
Sorry about your dog. That's rough.

• +1