My dream is to be teleported in Garfield's city from the 3D animated serie

SchizoTuto

SchizoTuto

Bronze
The whole vibe of the city is just so sweet and lovely. I'd love to be teleported in there.
The whole city emits an atmosphere of superficial peace, but I truly think it is beautiful. My dream is to walk through it one day, appreciating every corner of this city.
(I know its not a real city, dont worry)
I would simply like to buy a treat at a bakery. Following people outside, strolling in the park visible in certain episodes.

I love Garfield. I would really love an episode (or a season) dedicated to the villainous sides of the city, featuring a serial killer. I would really like to see a serial killer in Garfield; it would appreciably tarnish the beauty of the city, creating an intense contrast with the usual themes of the series.

I would also like to enjoy a pizza at Vitto Cappeletti, the best pizzeria in the whole city. It's the one where we often see Garfield, with Vitto.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach, bttb and chudlite
Downloadfile12

• JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
The whole vibe of the city is just so sweet and lovely. I'd love to be teleported in there.
The whole city emits an atmosphere of superficial peace, but I truly think it is beautiful. My dream is to walk through it one day, appreciating every corner of this city.
(I know its not a real city, dont worry)
I would simply like to buy a treat at a bakery. Following people outside, strolling in the park visible in certain episodes.

I love Garfield. I would really love an episode (or a season) dedicated to the villainous sides of the city, featuring a serial killer. I would really like to see a serial killer in Garfield; it would appreciably tarnish the beauty of the city, creating an intense contrast with the usual themes of the series.

I would also like to enjoy a pizza at Vitto Cappeletti, the best pizzeria in the whole city. It's the one where we often see Garfield, with Vitto.
bro tbis is so true garfield does suchha wonderful job at worldbuilding

I would love to live in the shire so I can heightmog this manlet niggas

bro finally snapped lol