my dream just now

noobs

noobs

professional gambler
i had this whole dream repeat in my head like 3-4 times

i was in a two story bar on the 2nd floor though i am anti drugs, for some reason i get up in the middle of the convo with someone that abruptly, and i walk past pairs of my friends that sit down at tables and at all them don’t say anything to me i walk out of the bar after going it the first floor

i appear in a trench walking and a schizophrenic type of a forced thought appears in my head (i’m not schizo irl but i have family that are)

it’s of a video of someone explaining skinwalkers on how they chase after you and once they take over your body they can move like a normal human but when they try to type on a phone it’s gibberish

^
i’ve been having this skinwalker explanation in my head of someone else talking appear in many dreams

then i start getting chased down the trench

my dream skips to my actions being uncontrollable and i’m speedwalking while typing nothing on my phone while my mind is like trapped not able to think but have emotions and some awareness of what’s happening

i just woke up after having this dream in the middle of the night so i felt the need to write this down

thank you for listening my fellow redditors
IMG 5207

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: nathan