My dream story. Story of me if i was 8psl

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry
Im 17 yo, 6'1, 8psl man,big cock not bad frame. Im in poor family in Poland. I Have acne which is failo. Im kinda dirty, long messy hair, depressed becouse of autism and poor situation. Im gl, but kinda this ''aspie looking chad'' type which i posted here. So i dont have many friends foids are look f at me all the time but im to scared to look back. Foids try to help me all the time. Im virgin. (basicly its definition of a gandy)

Then In my model casting is anounced. One foid is telling me to try. Im saying no no, but other foids forced me too. I won, i wad the best. They said if i softmax i can be great model. So they get me to thier people, they softmaxed me quicly and i began my life. I created instagram. Made my first post. Second post. Foids from school started folowing me like crazy. Ive got first money and i spended it on my hobbies. Before 18th birthday i was catched by motherfuckers from top of modeling. And now life get really started.

So i met people people from top agency i have job with them. For 18yo dude? Crazy money. Then first show. Traveling. Meeting Barret, Opry all our heroes and some hot bitches gigi and barara palvin . (oh i fogot i would discover looksmax.me after winning modeling casting. I searched what make a model and i found this site and lurked here) So i met hottest foids in the world. Dudes from my agency introduced me with some dudes there, stil i was miles from opry and barret. I saw barret slapping gigis ass there so iwas quite angry at him. After the show dudes from agency said that i did well. And then. My first interview autistic. My instagram? More dms from horny sluts. I lurked looksmax and i was shoced. One dude posted me in thread ''New psl god?''. Some users put me in their avis. But that wasnt the biggest dopamine rush not for long...

At my 2nd show, everything was similar, i knew few dudes and foids. Normal show not as hard as previous one. Then again threads on looksmax, interview , new star of modeling etc. They putted me in magazine or some shit. On third show i was shocked... After the show i met one 18 yo foid hot model and i was taling to her. Adriana lima was at this show too. So as we were talking, Adriana wanted to see new modeling star. I was introduced to her together with this foid. Everything went so well that adriana as a milf,
encouraged us to have sex. She will teach us how to do it. So we started kissing, she sucked my dick, adriana was instructing her how to do it the best.Then i eat her off and fucked her pussy and at the end cumed on her face. Adriana said that she will help with our modeling carries.

My carrier was getting faster and faster, i meet barret, he invited me to his party in new york, we get bloated together and we fucked gigi in threesome. Then we took selfie together, barret was frauding but i still moged him. Still both mogging mashines. I met gandy and opry we talked about cars etc. I couldnt wait to make so serius money to drive a ferrari. I was in polish tv show as hootest polish dude and i fucked some polish milfs from tv. I was partying with barret hard, i fucked barbara palvin once too. Then ava max invited me to model in her song. Well i did it and as she was a single, i ltred her. My carrer exploaded. I fucked ava max hard and used her moeny to buy a ferrari 458 speciale aparta. IT was great. I become psl good here too. (the biggest acomplishment i think). I broked up with ava max and i begun slaying for real. When i was in Poland i clubbing, having threesomes, foursomes etc. Crazy shit. In NYC i was slaying with barret together. I created my youtube chaneel, started vlogging and quickly gained milion subs.

At 24 years of age i quit modeling and ltred doughter of bilionare. Made my own clothes braned, added car content on my youtube, started doing my hobbies, driving on track with cars, rewikewing them, reviewing games ect and i was slaying still. At 30 yo i was rich enough on my own and i broked up with that bitch and ltred Margoot Robbie, who was milf and i stole some of her money and fucker her hard. I left her after year bought a yacht and i was sailing with 20 hot models all year around until death from hearh attack.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Alt Number 3, KrissKross, Chadelite and 19 others
atleast u admit it's a larp unlike others

What you mean?

• Woah
Reactions: 54UD4D3
I wish i had your life @Pietrosiek

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery and Deleted member 3962
Mam 17 lat, 6'1, 8 pensów, duży kutas, niezła rama. Jestem w biednej rodzinie w Polsce. Mam trądzik, który jest failo. Jestem trochę brudna, z długimi brudnymi włosami, przygnębiona z powodu autyzmu i złej sytuacji. Jestem glutka, ale trochę w stylu "aspie look chad", który umieściłam tutaj. Więc nie mam wielu przyjaciół, którzy patrzą na mnie cały czas, ale boję się patrzeć za siebie. Dzieci cały czas próbują mi pomagać. Jestem dziewicą. (zasadniczo jest to definicja gandy)

Wtedy w moim modelu odlew jest zapowiedziany. Jeden głupiec mówi mi, żebym spróbował. Ja mówię nie, ale inni też mnie zmusili. Wygrałem, zwiałem najlepiej. Powiedzieli, że jeśli będę softmaxem, będę świetnym modelem. Więc zabrali mnie do swoich ludzi, szybko mnie zmiękczyli i zaczęłam swoje życie. Stworzyłem instagram. Zrobiłem swój pierwszy post. Drugie stanowisko. Głupcy ze szkoły zaczęli doprowadzać mnie do szaleństwa. Dostałem pierwsze pieniądze i wydałem je na swoje hobby. Przed 18-tymi urodzinami złapali mnie skurwysyny z topu modelingu. A teraz życie naprawdę się zaczęło.

Więc poznałam ludzi z najwyższej klasy agencji, z którymi mam pracę. Dla 18-letniego faceta z Tokio? Szalone pieniądze. Potem pierwszy pokaz. Podróżowanie. Poznałem Barreta, Opry'ego, wszystkich naszych bohaterów i kilka gorących suk gigi i Bararę Palvin. Zapomniałem, że odkryję lookmax.Ja po wygraniu castingu modelarskiego. Szukałem, co robi modelka i znalazłem tę stronę i czaiłem się tutaj) Więc spotkałem najgorętsze foids na świecie. Kolesie z mojej agencji przedstawili mnie tam z kilkoma kolesiami, ale i tak byłem daleko od Opry'ego i Barreta. Widziałem tam barreta uderzającego w tyłek gigisa, więc byłem na niego dość zły. Po pokazie kolesie z agencji powiedzieli, że dobrze mi poszło. I wtedy. Mój pierwszy wywiad był autystyczny. Mój instagram? Więcej dmsów od napalonych dziwek. Czaiłam się na Looksa i byłam wstrząśnięta. Jeden facet zamieścił mnie w wątku "New psl god?". Niektórzy użytkownicy wrzucili mnie do swojego awisu. Ale to nie była największa dawka dopaminy...

Na moim drugim pokazie, wszystko było podobne, znałem kilku kolesi i dzieci. Normalny pokaz nie był tak trudny jak poprzedni. Potem znowu wątki o lookmaxie, wywiadzie, nowej gwieździe modelarstwa itp. Wsadzili mnie do magazynu albo do jakiegoś gówna. Na trzecim pokazie byłem zszokowany... Po pokazie spotkałam jedną gorącą modelkę o 18 lat i rozmawiałam z nią. Adriana Lima też była na tym pokazie. Więc kiedy rozmawialiśmy, Adriana chciała zobaczyć nową gwiazdę modelingu. Przedstawiono mi ją razem z tą modelką. Wszystko poszło tak dobrze, że Adriana jako milf,
zachęcał nas do uprawiania seksu. Ona nas nauczy, jak to robić. Więc zaczęliśmy się całować, ona ssała mojego kutasa, adriana był pouczający ją, jak to zrobić najlepiej.Następnie zjeść ją i fucked jej cipki i na koniec cumed na jej twarzy. Adriana powiedziała, że pomoże w naszym modelingu niesie.

Mój przewoźnik był coraz szybszy, i spotkać barret, zaprosił mnie do swojej partii w Nowym Jorku, mamy nadęty razem i fucked gigi w trójkę. Potem wzięliśmy się w garść, Barret oszukiwał, ale i tak go namówiłem. Nadal obaj dajesz sobie radę z mashine'ami. Spotkałem Gandy'ego i Opry'ego, rozmawialiśmy o samochodach itd. Nie mogłem się doczekać, żeby zarobić tak dużo pieniędzy na prowadzeniu Ferrari. Byłem w polskim programie telewizyjnym jako najfajniejszy polski facet i pieprzyłem się z kilkoma polskimi milicjantami z telewizji. Bawiłem się twardo z barbarzyńską beczką, pieprzyłem też kiedyś Barbarę Palvin. Potem Ava Max zaprosiła mnie do swojej piosenki jako modelkę. Cóż, zrobiłem to i jako że była singielką, oddałem jej głos. Mój carrer się rozładował. Pieprzyłem Avę Max mocno i użyłem jej moeny, żeby kupić Ferrari 458 Speciale Aparta. To było wspaniałe. Ja też stałem się dobry. (największe osiągnięcie, jak sądzę). Zerwałem z Avą Max i zacząłem zabijać na serio. Kiedy byłem w Polsce, klubowałem, miałem trójki, czwórki itd. Szalone gówno. W Nowym Jorku zabijałem razem z barretem. Stworzyłem swój youtube chaneel, zacząłem vlogować i szybko zyskałem milion łodzi podwodnych.

W wieku 24 lat rzuciłem modelarstwo i rzuciłem dwa razy więcej bilionerów. Stworzyłem własną markę ubrań, dodałem do youtube'a treść samochodową, zacząłem robić swoje hobby, jeździć na torze z samochodami, rewikować je, recenzować gry ect i wciąż zabijałem. W wieku 30 lat byłem wystarczająco bogaty na własną rękę i zerwałem z tą suką i porucznik Margoot Robbie, która była milfem i ukradłem trochę jej pieniędzy i pierdoliłem ją mocno. Zostawiłem ją po roku kupiłem jacht i pływałem z 20 gorącymi modelkami przez cały rok, aż do śmierci z powodu ataku serca.

• JFL
Reactions: toolateforme, Pietrosiek, Deleted member 2846 and 1 other person
im not gonna read anything of it but YOU WILL NEVER HAVE THAT OR ANYTHING CLOSE TO IT.

you’re going to develop schizophrenia if u haven’t already

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
Not one word.

me 20

me post to insta 😎

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
You could have done something useful rather than posting this

giphy.gif

I'm honestly amazed by myself read this half away

not a necropost because newfags have to read this beautiful story